4th Time in Tokyo

PanchiraHunter

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I’m going to Tokyo in Jan to hang out with some friends etc

But never before have I been to any BJ or HJ places in Japan. I’ve been to Thailand a couple a couple of times all over Thailand actually and have done tons of stuff there but always thought all that kind of thing in Tokyo would be ridiculously expensive, and I’ve also heard it’s super dodgey to go in this places as they are owned by gangsters?

I know Tokyo very well so where is it at?
Also what do the girls on maid ally or whatever it’s called in akihabara offer?

Reactions: Mischa Maxwell
I know Tokyo very well so where is it at?

you probably missed a word there... otherwise you won't be asking questions.

maid themed cafes ... they offer food, photos, some kyuun, and kawaii~~ nothing really for p4p.

massage parlors w/ happy ending (HJ) are available in AF/AR. searching the forums helps.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Maids are Maids... there's nothing offered from them. You can go to their cafes with various themes.

super dodgey to go in this places as they are owned by gangsters?
A lot of places are controlled by the Yakuza, but not all of them are dodgy.

Getting a massage with HE is fairly easy. If you want a BJ from a pink salon, that's a bit more 'try your luck' kind of thing. Otherwise, book a Delivery Health service to your hotel or a love hotel.

There are many options but this isn't Thailand and everything is 1st world expensive.

There are some very well known and well reviewed HJ and BJ shops on this site. The Kabukicho area comes to mind for a beginner since there's a handful of places around there you could get into with minimal effort and at lower cost.

What exactly do you want out of your visit and what do you want to spend? That's really what dictates how you play and where you have to go.

As for Akihabara, as others have said, there's really not much to do from the standpoint of paid sexual activities. You could go to a maid cafe, eat some mediocre food and oggle some young girls but I'd skip it if that's not your thing.

As for Akihabara, as others have said, there's really not much to do from the standpoint of paid sexual activities.

Akihabara has been cleaned up pretty well. Nowadays it's even difficult to find a massage place with HE. Oh the good old times before the electronic supermarkets came to destroy everything. ;)

Akihabara has been cleaned up pretty well. Nowadays it's even difficult to find a massage place with HE. Oh the good old times before the electronic supermarkets came to destroy everything. ;)
No kidding. I had some time to kill when I was waiting for a friend to show up for dinner and really could not find anything P4P related at all. It's like a P4P black hole since I'm used to seeing it pretty much everywhere in all the places I frequent.

The most risque thing I could find was a shop that sold AKB48 pictures near the station. Not sure I wanna know what people do with those photos.

Yeah, back in the day the stretch along Showa-dori was loaded with interesting places... mostly rub and tug, but a few healths and a couple of discreet Chinese FS places...

Reactions: MikeH
Yeah, back in the day the stretch along Showa-dori was loaded with interesting places... mostly rub and tug, but a few healths and a couple of discreet Chinese FS places...

My hearth still fondly remembers that one "video place" with young model level girls giving handjobs. Great way to spend your lunch hour. Now I believe even the last BJ place moved away and even the two massage places I knew seem to have disappeared as the building is planned for demolition.

the building is planned for demolition.

pou_7153.png

Reactions: faboo2001 and MikeH
Maids are Maids... there's nothing offered from them. You can go to their cafes with various themes.

A lot of places are controlled by the Yakuza, but not all of them are dodgy.

Getting a massage with HE is fairly easy. If you want a BJ from a pink salon, that's a bit more 'try your luck' kind of thing. Otherwise, book a Delivery Health service to your hotel or a love hotel.

There are many options but this isn't Thailand and everything is 1st world expensive.

Yea I used to live in Spain for 3 years and paid over €100 for FS a few times.

I’ve also used Massage places in the uk and peep shows in the US so I’m not a beginner by any stretch.

Thailand isn’t even that cheap these days from what I’m told get stung for drinks and ciggies etc as well as bar fine then the price the girl wants to charge.

What kind of money are you looking at for peep show and HJ with fondle in kabukicho in 2017?

Yea I used to live in Spain for 3 years and paid over €100 for FS a few times.

I’ve also used Massage places in the uk and peep shows in the US so I’m not a beginner by any stretch.

Thailand isn’t even that cheap these days from what I’m told get stung for drinks and ciggies etc as well as bar fine then the price the girl wants to charge.

What kind of money are you looking at for peep show and HJ with fondle in kabukicho in 2017?
Probably about 8000 yen or so.

Reactions: PanchiraHunter
So does anyone know where is good to just hook up with girls in Tokyo?

Gaijin or Japanese but I am heavily tattooed so maybe not Japanese.

I’m 35 if that makes any difference

So does anyone know where is good to just hook up with girls in Tokyo?

Gaijin or Japanese but I am heavily tattooed so maybe not Japanese.

I’m 35 if that makes any difference
Most girls that are open for a 'hook up' with a gaijin in a non p4p situation wont care if you have tatoos, in fact they may well like it.
Tatoos will only stop you getting into a long term relationship with a girl from a nice family. Or onsens. Or gyms. Or some p4p stuff. Or government employment.