News 5/11/2016 - Https (ssl) Secure Browsing Just Switched On

TAG Manager

Executive Leadership
Reaction score
At this time, we are now pushing all traffic to the secure browsing mode (HTTPS).

We expect there to be some errors from time to time but we have taken steps to try and keep the errors down to a minimum.

Please email your issues to us @ helpdesk@tokyoadultguide.com -OR- post in the support forum and we will reply accordingly.

We will be moving to a wildcard certificate later, but for now we just elected to use a singular cert for one domain until other things have been arranged.

Thank you!

One bug found and fixed already - If that's the only issue after moving to SSL, then I think we're in the clear at least for now.

Please just be sure to update your bookmarks or favorites to: https://tokyoadultguide.com

**Note: Some of you may be forced to logout because of previous usage of the 'www.tokyoadultguide.com' domain. Please just login again from the domain as noted above and you should be fine.**

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I have made some adjustments, but it looks like the only casualties will be anyone trying to use this site with XP / IE6. (God, I hope not..)

Sorry to those of you I knocked off the site without warning; had to do that in order to reconfigure some settings to make sure we're all browsing securely. ;)

Thank you for your patience! That's all for tonight.