News 7/1/2019 - TAG Summer Schedule (July-Sept 2019)

TAG Manager

Executive Leadership
Reaction score
Happy Summer 2019 Everyone!

July is here and now we begin the slide through the 2nd half of 2019!

As with each summer, we slow things down a bit while we take our summer holidays. As usual, I'll be out of Japan until August and that will leave @meiji and @Karen to handle things while I'm away or slow to respond.
I'll clean up the review queue in the next few days before I hit the trails in Montana, a new adventure this year!

We'll keep a slower schedule through September and we appreciate your patience in handling various site business until each of us have had a break over the summer.

As with each year, we hope you all have a great summer - please be safe in whatever you choose to do.

You guys in the southern hemisphere going through your cold months, don't have a clue what to tell you... :p

We hope everyone has enjoyed a fabulous summer!

Effective 9/2/2019, TAG's summer schedule will come to a close and we'll return to normal business hours.

One small change that we will implement on 9/2/2019 will be in regards to support handling. That will be detailed in a status update news post that will be released on Sunday, September 1, 2019.

Thank you!

And PS: I was able to spend a good deal of time in Montana and California over the summer period. There were some other stops made, but Cali and Montana were the two best experiences of the Summer.