Guest viewing is limited

9259 New Year's Party

Poppydoo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm German and been in Japan for a year. I've also been reading up on these threads, so thank you everyone for the interesting reports and info.

I see that 9259 has a four day New Years event with today being the last day. Has anyone here been? I'm thinking of going there or to Bliss Out in the early afternoon, but I'm aware there might not be so much action.

I just want to say that going was worth it. Five other Japanese dudes when I got there. I speak very basic Japanese by got along fine with them. A lady came in who they pushed me to sleep with and I played rock, paper, scissors with her and won a great blowjob. I've read on the forum about the HB experience and I must say it was great and fun. The staff was cute and very welcoming.

Another update.

I went in the early evening and coaplayed in a police uniform. I quickly started talking to one lady. I have to say the staff is amazing. One started get shift, came directly up to me and asked to see my cock. I won't lie, I loved that.

A fully dressed lady with the great ass had a friend come him and they were drinking at the bar. I left the first lady as we had been chatting and touching, but I didn't feel it, and a dude in a suit had come in and started talking to her. Definitely over fifty, and so I chatted to the younger two, beautiful bum and her friend. They were lesbian and into sm. I feel like they were uninterested and didn't want to have sex, so I stopped flirting and just chatted. One woman also comes in dressed as a school girl. Same story, saying hi and touched my dick. She is really into oral. And selfish. Like me. She went over to the older guy and started playing with his nipples. He was wearing a neon fishnet suit. His hand went to her skirt and he fingered her right next to me. I could watch but she wasn't interested in me touching. I had been hard for hours. I came in at six and this was now at around 10pm. We moved over to a sofa area and the older lady from the beginning sucked the older dude. Luckily for me another couple came in. The school girl didn't want me around and spoke to the waitress who had earlier asked to see my cock. She introduced me to the the couple and to his ,hair with the school girl, she came over and made sure I had my hands on the newest woman's body before she went back and sat on the older man's face. I played with the newest woman's breasts and her partner stripped her so I could touch her. She had her hand in my dick while the older man ate out the Chinese girl on the sofa. She later came to play with the newest guy. I swear, he couldn't get hard and his cock was shorter than my thumb. We play with the hand we are dealt, but I will say the side was extremely confident and easy going. I had to go soon. Almost missing my train. So I was desperate and was ready to jerk myself off until the group suggested we go into a private room. All four of us. I was shocked. The mini dick dude went crazy on the school girl. I could jerk off and touch his gf but no sex. Until she grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth. She sucked me while looking at the school girl getting banged doggy style. I got on my knees and came into the mouth. He couldn't finish so we all left. The night was random as hell and there is more to tell, but the details are slipping.