Guest viewing is limited

9259 or Bliss Out tonight!

Poppydoo

TAG Member
Reaction score
This is not a question, but a statement.

I've not tried BO yet, but am not too keen on the night tonight. 9259 has a couples only night, but singles can come, so I guess it's a normal theme hehe.

Anyone else out tonight? I have been thinking of Sleeping Beauty, but tbh, recent reports don't mention much about any sex going on so...(but the other hand women have free entry until 7pm...)

Anyone else out and about tonight?

I won't lie, I had my worse night there. Obviously being a single dude means more competition, but before is managed to engage in conversations, even with my terrible Japanese and get somewhere, but I had women turn around and walk away and watched action going on, but did not participate. They were all just totally uninterested. It was very full though and the play rooms were in use as was the bar.

I'm quite big and not too ugly a mofo, but my confidence just went out the window and I'm sure it showed. Being the only gaijin also didn't help. The ladies weren't shy, going for the men they wanted and it was loud and energetic, but I didn't feel it after a while.

I called it quits and left. I think there are many good retorre and experiences and not angry every is gonna be amazing, so maybe it is important to highlight when things go wrong too.

I won't lie, I had my worse night there. Obviously being a single dude means more competition, but before is managed to engage in conversations, even with my terrible Japanese and get somewhere, but I had women turn around and walk away and watched action going on, but did not participate. They were all just totally uninterested. It was very full though and the play rooms were in use as was the bar.

I'm quite big and not too ugly a mofo, but my confidence just went out the window and I'm sure it showed. Being the only gaijin also didn't help. The ladies weren't shy, going for the men they wanted and it was loud and energetic, but I didn't feel it after a while.

I called it quits and left. I think there are many good retorre and experiences and not angry every is gonna be amazing, so maybe it is important to highlight when things go wrong too.

BYOB. (Bring Your Own Babe) next time

Reactions: Desktop
You might have been mentioned btw. I heard a few Gumtree that a French gaijin also frequents.