Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Haraguchi Chiyo - Denma Wakusei Iramachio

Date of Encounter:
October 2021

Contact Method:
Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Minutes (Premium Irama Course) - 42,000 JPY + 2000 Hon shimei + 2000 yen delivery Fee

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Called up the shop and setup a reservation With Haraguchi Chiyo. ( http://www.irama-gotanda.com/girllist/detail/101500 ). Went to a love hotel gave them the room number. They called the hotel to confirm the room number was right, and they let me know she'd be there in 15 minutes.

Chiyo arrives, I'm a bit disappointed in her looks. Photos clearly touched to make her look more attractive. Age is also definitely a lie. Says she's 23, but definitely mid 30's. However her body matched the pictures quite well. Oh well, that's part of the game.

I pass over the money, we have some idle chat, and she initiates a make out session. Great kisser, she starts rubbing my boy, unzips my pants and starts a blowjob. The blowjob is great, lots of up and down motion, she's not using her hands. It takes a good minute, but I finish in her mouth. We chat a bit, then head to the shower.

After the shower we lay in bed, start chatting. Pretty decent banter, despite her not being particularly attractive, she's fun to chat with.

A bit of time passes, and I start making out. I head down on her, eat her out until she cums. After that I lie back down, she gets junior up. I ask if FS is on the table, but that's a no. Oh well.

I ask to start iramachio, she gives the ok. We stand on the floor and I have at it. Slow at first, then faster. She takes it without issue at all. There's quite a bit of saliva. I finish, this time while fucking her throat.

We clean up, head to the shower. We still have time afterwards, but I dress up and continue chatting with her.

Notes
I'm not sure if this shop is gaijin friendly, but they are open to "halfies." The first time I went here, they sort of implied foreigners weren't ok, but I never confirmed that.

The pictures are definitely hit or miss here. Sometimes they're accurate, other times they're not.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Honestly had a great time here. Chiyo is not as attractive as the pictures imply, but her skills are top notch.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 10/26/2021