Guest viewing is limited

A Client in Love...

You can love someone without pursuing a relationship with them.
When you play with someone there are so many cute and endearing things about them and it gives such a warm feeling, but a relationship may not be an option. That doesn't mean the feeling of love is not sincere.

Love is strange. Life is weird. I can’t like this post enough.

When you play with someone there are so many cute and endearing things about them and it gives such a warm feeling, but a relationship may not be an option. That doesn't mean the feeling of love is not sincere.

sometimes, reality ain't what it's cracked up to be. In those few minutes that a p4p provider spends with me, I imagine all those lost loves, wasted opportunities, and the "what could have been" that often times keeps me up at night.

I guess, when you give a good GFE, clients feel like that. But, by the time he pays, or the session ends he'll realise, it was "the service".

In my mentality, p4p= no drama. Good time, but it's a service.

I think it's good to make guyz dream.

That's our job.

I wouldn’t risk it, if he showed some bad signs even though u said u weren’t interested then he doesn’t understand what no means, and that can get dangerous imo.
upload_2018-6-3_15-30-14.gif

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You can love someone without pursuing a relationship with them.

Love is strange. Life is weird. I can’t like this post enough.

I agree with both

Tbh, I think i've felt some affection for most of the girls i've met in p4p (never planned on doing this more than once :unsure:)
They'll definitely be on my mind for a very long time. :oldman:

I'm exactly the same way :shame:. I feel so deeply(no pun intended) connected with a couple of the providers during our time together that I just get drunk with emotions. It gets especially hard for me not to develop unintentional feelings for her if she has very similar hobbies and is physically my kind of girl.

"One of my long time clients recently expressed his love for me and that he wanted me to have his child."

I say that to every girl I'm dating when I'm horny :whistle: The thought of cumming inside without condom and breeding/spreading genes really turns me on :love: Maybe he was just horny and playing with you?

Did he confess through text or face to face? Big difference. If it was text my guess he was just horny and frustrated.

If he said that face to face in a serious tone yeah better run.. :eek:

Reactions: Frenchy
I don't think it means "nothing". You can love someone without pursuing a relationship with them.
I agree with this.
Its also one of the most beautifully honest and true things ive read in a really long time.