Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins/3000 yen

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've been to Jan Jan a few times since the summer but never got round to writing up a review. Time to start.

I went at the beginning of November, around 13:00 on a Monday. There were a few people being serviced when I arrived so I had to wait for around half an hour for someone to become available, the longest I've had to wait there. When it was my turn, I thought I'd drawn the short straw as I got the louder of the girls who I could hear slurping away then talking loudly to the guy before. She was suffering terribly from hay fever and spent most of the first 5 minutes blowing her nose on the hand towels.

We talked for a bit, the highlight of the conversation was when she asked me, in Japanese, "What language do people from Igirisu speak? Is it Igirisu-go?". She had such a deep, contemplative look on her face, I couldn't help but smile. The penny finally dropped when I told her we speak "eigo".

I was pretty worried by this point at the comedy of the whole situation but when she got down to business, it was the best BJ I've had there. She was nice and wet down below when I started fingering her. She was also nice and tight. I left very satisfied.

I went back at the beginning of December and it had temporarily moved into the building opposite. This place is tiny and has no privacy at all. It kind of turned out to be a bit of a turn on with people looking as they walked by. There is little space in the booths though so it's a bit cramped and uncomfortable.

The woman I got this time (didn't catch her name), didn't seem to be in the best of moods. No small talk. She sat down, told me to drop my pants then went to work. The BJ was nice but when I attempted to touch anywhere, she just flinched and seemed really pissed off. It was a bit of a mood killer so I had to try and forget about it and get on with it. Decent BJ overall but I left with a rather unpleasant feeling, didn't like her attitude at all.

Has anyone been recently? Is it back in the usual building yet?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's a bit of a lottery but I'll be back. Can't really complain about 3000 yen for a bbbj.

The BJ was nice but when I attempted to touch anywhere, she just flinched and seemed really pissed off. It was a bit of a mood killer so I had to try and forget about it and get on with it.

I often just asked if I can touch the girl down there. If she says no, it is most likely she is on her period. Then I will ask her if I can touch her breast, never had "no"as a reply.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the review, the intro was quite comedic! :ROFLMAO:

The dispassionate atmosphere probably would have shut me down quite quick but hey, it's a "blow'n'go" so, it is what it is I guess?

It sounds like the same girl I had last year. If you try to touch her anywhere other than her back she jerks away like your hand is on fire, despite being naked. Real turn off.

Reactions: Gza36
That was exactly her reaction, couldn't have phrased it better myself. Must be the same girl.

When I went to Jan Jan in November, it was closed, and I was waved into "Golden King" instead. Is Jan Jan back open?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland