A date with my wife

Well me neither. Anyway can't divorce. We are living separately and I Proposed a fortune to my wife but she still says no and always wants more. Once , just to see how absurd this could get , I said OK and she came back... wanting even more! :vomit:
Maybe she's the reason I can't stand being overcharged for sex... been overcharged for no-sex (and now divorce) too long, I'm totally messed up now! :wacky:
Probably she is just afraid of losing the married status, can't quite figure out what she wants to do with her life...

Well as my lawyer said "There is no law you have to live together"

I'm just trying not to get screwed over - but I accepted that possibility when I decided to leave.

I'm just trying not to get screwed over - but I accepted that possibility when I decided to leave.
beside administrative registration of children issues, a couple don't need a contract to be together and enjoy each other's company.

Reactions: Frenchy
beside administrative registration of children issues, a couple don't need a contract to be together and enjoy each other's company.
Yeah, but to stop enjoying each other's company apparently the marriage contract is great! :confused:

Reactions: e-smile

So I suppose you are still married on paper, like me? Does he flat out refuse the divorce or it's also the negotiation which is not going well?

Well me neither. Anyway can't divorce. We are living separately and I Proposed a fortune to my wife but she still says no and always wants more. Once , just to see how absurd this could get , I said OK and she came back... wanting even more! :vomit:
Maybe she's the reason I can't stand being overcharged for sex... been overcharged for no-sex (and now divorce) too long, I'm totally messed up now! :wacky:
Probably she is just afraid of losing the married status, can't quite figure out what she wants to do with her life...

Sorry to hear J-girls turn into a devil after marriage! So sorry we Japanese ladies tend to be cold at home, after day 1 at their marriage. That's why there are so many loveless, sexless couples even for Japanese VS Japanese marriage. They just keep it for their children's sake or fkn status sake. (such a low self-esteem!)

Well, you got TAG friends, who are just like your situation. Lovely girls would keep you manly. Or, maybe you need a non P4P GF, who would provide what you want, discretely, might make you feel better, than my words.

Reactions: Frenchy
So I suppose you are still married on paper, like me? Does he flat out refuse the divorce or it's also the negotiation which is not going well?

He's still hoping I'll come to my senses and go back, but I think that was shattered when I got registered as separated at the city office.

I haven't pushed it because I'm scared he will get vindictive, and also because I was establishing a new status quo.

But now I'm being more screwed over not being divorced, so I'm going to push for it.

It is also weird still being technically married. I don't think he can use any new relationship against me, but it's a concern.

Last edited:
No, but a would want a logical solution to a disagreement between two people.
yeah but most of the couple's disagreement are futile compared to the deep problem of lack of affection.

yeah but most of the couple's disagreement are futile compared to the deep problem of lack of affection.

There is a logical solution to that.

Either they go their separate ways, or they address the affection deficit.

Just realised, this thread is going way over than #100! ( ̄▽ ̄)

I know, right? And to think my OP was meant as a joke... I think I hit a nerve.
Hey! NED you're still alive after all!
Thanks for this thread which gives me (and a few others) a way to indulge in my favorite pastime : venting online! :)

Reactions: patty diaz
I know, right? And to think my OP was meant as a joke... I think I hit a nerve.

But still, it's your reality, NED! I think it turned out as a good discussion forum, regarding hus/ wi cold martial issues. Still a good one, I think. You should be proud to have brought it up!

Reactions: Not Even Dave
Hey! NED you're still alive after all!
Thanks for this thread which gives me (and a few others) a way to indulge in my favorite pastime : venting online! :)
Yes... can't say why I'm still here but for now, I still am!

Sorry to hear J-girls turn into a devil after marriage! So sorry we Japanese ladies tend to be cold at home, after day 1 at their marriage. That's why there are so many loveless, sexless couples even for Japanese VS Japanese marriage. They just keep it for their children's sake or fkn status sake. (such a low self-esteem!)

Well, you got TAG friends, who are just like your situation. Lovely girls would keep you manly. Or, maybe you need a non P4P GF, who would provide what you want, discretely, might make you feel better, than my words.
Thanks Yuriko . I had a non P4P GF and yes it's good to have friends (online and offline) to share with. I'm no angel either by the way ! :D

I got totally fed up with it and told him that I'd give him massages when he started giving me orgasms.
"I said to my wife, 'You never tell me when you're having an orgasm.' She said, 'You're never around!" ~ Rodney Dangerfield

There is a logical solution to that.

Either they go their separate ways, or they address the affection deficit.
that's the obvious logic and you don't need a robot for that.

Maybe I have a weird thinking but probably Japanese people (not only them, but more than others) end up considering that after marriage the other is just a part of themselves, like a hand or leg. You don't give respect or affection to your hand or leg , you just take them for granted . Heck you may give much more respect to a total stranger :it always amazed me for instance how politely she could talk to , say, a shop clerk or a telephone operator , and then suddenly when talking to me - the guy she married and who pays all the bills! - all this 何やってるんだよ〜、それだからダメなんだよ crap mentioned by Yuriko

Maybe I have a weird thinking but probably Japanese people (not only them, but more than others) end up considering that after marriage the other is just a part of themselves, like a hand or leg. You don't give respect or affection to your hand or leg , you just take them for granted . Heck you may give much more respect to a total stranger :it always amazed me for instance how politely she could talk to , say, a shop clerk or a telephone operator , and then suddenly when talking to me - the guy she married and who pays all the bills! - all this 何やってるんだよ〜、それだからダメなんだよ crap mentioned by Yuriko
well we do have a lot of sex with a part of ourselves : hand

Well, they do say that familiarity breeds contempt.