https://www.anna-summer.com/get-in-touch

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours @ 50K yen + LH cost

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Hi, I'm a long-time lurker happy to finally contribute a review for an incredible lady, and a glowing one at that. It's hard to add to the train of superlatives others have used to describe Anna, but I'll endeavor to do my best. Sorry if it goes long.

This trip last week was actually my second trip to Japan, Tokyo specifically. I went last year in the heat and swoon of September, had a shit-ton of fun, and decided immediately after coming home to the U.S. that I needed to come back. But first, I needed to make an important arrangement for my return trip.

Since I signed up for TAG, I've been enamored with Anna. Reading her reviews sparked my interest, but browsing the photos on her site only piqued my curiosity further, to almost unbearable fever-like levels. I reached out to Anna by email a week before I was scheduled to travel and we pinned down a time and date to meet. Yes! It was on!

SJuBtxu.gif

The scene: Kabukicho, Tuesday night. We had agreed to meet in front of the Krispy Kreme. Tuesday started super-rainy, but the weather had cleared way for a pleasant evening. I had gotten there early and was debating the merits of getting a doughnut. Decided against it. Anna told me she would be wearing red jeans and a black jacket. So I started scanning the crowds for her. Suddenly, a pretty brunette dressed as Anna described appeared among the wandering throngs, seemingly materializing from thin air. I could see her searching the crowd with her eyes. The thought registered loud and clear: That's Anna! She was right there and she was as real as the chill of the night air on my skin.

9FW8T9S.gif

Don't keep staring dummy, I thought to myself. Go say hello! I walked over and introduced myself. She greeted me with a hug and a smile. She's really pretty. Pretty smile, expressive eyes, delicate features. We took a stroll to a love hotel as we chatted. I found Anna's easygoing demeanor charming, and her German accent is cute as hell. The cold evening air stopped to register, because I felt it getting warmer.

We found the love hotel and got settled in with a bit of "get to know you" chit-chat. Anna is a lively conversationalist. She is intelligent and thoughtful, witty, and -- duh! -- drop-dead gorgeous. Anna started the shower and stripped down and hopped in. It felt amazing. The "pre-game" shower is routine, but it is such an amazing small detail that most girls in the states don't really do; you shower alone as the girl changes into lingerie. I could admire the curves of her body as the water washed over us. She was tall and slender (definitely my type!) with amazing washboard abs, and a cute butt (I'm an ass man). I couldn't resist pulling her close to me. I felt her softness. We were nose to nose. Then we kissed. I felt a spark and the air crackled with erotic energy.

We dried off and went back to bed, more kissing. Anna is a great kisser, soft and sensual. I would have been just fine kissing her the whole time, honestly. It was sweet, and fun. She lavished me with kisses all over, on my lips, all over my body. When you are with Anna, she gives you her undivided attention. And she was at the center of mine. She laid on top of me and asked me if I was getting squished. I had to laugh a bit. Having a woman lie on me is one of my favorite things!

She moved to give me a BJ and no words -- not the words I will write here or have been written by anyone else here in the past -- can adequately describe how blissful it was. I went to DATY on her and I went about it deliberately and patiently. I listened to her sighs and moans. As they quickened and grew heavy, I stayed the course. I feel her body shudder as she gasps. Very quickly she pushes my head away and we giggle like giddy teenagers. I was "punching the air rn." Success!

She tells me it's my turn, so the cap goes on. She starts on top and I'm admiring the view as she moves. We move to missionary and that's probably where my idea to hike around Ueno Park earlier in the day suddenly became a very dumb idea. My legs were dead tired and I'm a little embarrassed to be admitting semi-publicly that I went soft. On the plus side, Anna was accommodating and finished me off with a BJ that had me seeing the stars, the galaxy.

We laid together for more cuddling, kissing and pillow talk. We shared stories and insight, and cracked plenty of jokes. I found myself casually stroking her body, and cuddling her tight. I mentioned that I was hungry, which made her laugh. The irony of satiating my sexual appetite is that greatly stimulates my actual appetite. I was starving! So we got showered and dressed. Dumb aside: I almost lost my hand to an elevator! Whatever, I was feeling that "hell yeah, life is great right now" vibe.

gcQYpCX.gif

Anna walked me to her favorite sushi place in Kabukicho. In hindsight, I probably would have accompanied her back to the train station before doubling back for food. Anything to spend a little more time in her company. I gave her a big hug goodbye and I got a kiss on the cheek. Then I watched her fade into the crowd as quickly as she had appeared from it earlier in the evening.

Epilogue: I ate way too much sushi. Then I went to Golden Gai and with all the swagger of a rapper, announced my arrival at each stop by buying a round of beers for everyone. I ended up making more new friends and drinking buddies for later in the week. I missed the last train, stayed out all night, and then finally crashed back at my hotel, the memory of my time with Anna still feverishly replaying in my mind.

FsPLg8U.gif

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Anna is a remarkable young woman and I absolutely enjoyed every second I spent with her. Definitely the highlight of my trip! I'm kicking myself that I didn't make time to see Anna on two different days. Damn! Well, it gives me something to look forward to for next time. :)

Hope your review, if possible.
I haven’t met Anna, looking forward to meeting her.
I will surely write one. I hope you've got time to wait as the review queue is pretty long. From all I've read, she's worth the wait.

Nice review. Anna is great. Only met her once but its a happy memory.

Reactions: Ken4fb