http://smart.nightsnet.jp/tt/king-gi/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min - 7000 yen (I think)

Type/Location:
Shop - Oppai Pub / Sexy Kyaba

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
This is Act 2, really, of NED's three act adventure in Ikebukuro.

As I wrote in my reviews of Kirari and Kurenai, Ikebukuro is several thousand light years from my home, so since I was up there on an adventure on a warm spring Tuesday, I wanted to hit some of the more interesting places I’d been reading about on TAG. Sekukyaba Pioneer Majora had steered me right with his recommendation of Kurenai, and he recently reviewed this sexy schoolgirl swimsuit oppai pub as well, so I thought hey, that’s different enough to be worth a try. I got the website map to open in my map app (say that three times fast) and followed it to the shop, careful to watch out for any touts who were trying to take me to “Silence” the ripoff bar on the 9th floor (there were none this day/time). I went up to the 2F, asked if foreigners were OK, and got the standard “do you speak Japanese/understand sekukyaba?” and upon passing that easy exam, ordered an oolonghai and was immediately shown to the booth closest to the door. Within seconds, a chubby cute girl whose name I completely forgot came in and sat next to me.

GIRL 1 - MISS CHUBBY CUTE
I learned from my mistakes at Campus Night (also in Ikebukuro) that at these places you have to ask for what you want or the girl is just going to sit there fully clothed and talk and giggle and leave thinking what a sap you are for not making her get her kit off. So as soon as Miss CC came and sat next to me, I started feeling her breasts outside the swimsuit. I gotta say, the whole swimsuit thing? Didn’t really do it for me. They just aren’t sexy to me. This girl even asked me if I thought they were sexy, and I said, “Well, not having gone to school in Japan and not seeing girls in these suits on the street (like you do the regular uniform), I never really developed the fantasy." I asked if she swam, she admitted no, so I said, “Then take the suit off!” and she rolled it down and we went to Oppai Town. She was a big girl in every sense of the word, with nipples down at the bottom of her boobs. I lifted them and licked the nips, pushing them together and sucking both nips at once. She gasped, and made a face like she liked it and had never had it done before. I told her “imagine it’s a 3P and I’m two different guys, one on each nipple.” She seemed to like that thought. All in all, she was a sweetheart. She liked to kiss a lot with plenty of tongue and she liked it when I caressed or otherwise paid attention to her breasts. About halfway through, I asked her to climb on and she jumped at the chance and started grinding on me. It was not 100% sexy but every now and then I’d do something to a breast or nipple that she genuinely liked and she’d gasp and for a few seconds the grinding would get real, at one point I imagined I could actually feel her clit rubbing on me as she really leaned into it once. So that was nice. All in all, a nice time.

GIRL 2 - NAGISA
This girl couldn’t possibly have been more different. She was positively skeletal, with no boobs at all and tiny hard nipples. She didn’t want to kiss, period, and when I took her boobs out, she looked genuinely shy and nervous and embarrassed to be naked in front of me. I flicked the nips a couple of times with my tongue and she squirmed and gasped and at one moment she even started to grind the air with her hips, but it was also so obvious that she was embarrassed by the whole thing, it was weird. I mean… it was weird. We had a great time talking. We even sang the Spitz song “Nagisa” together (over the top of the loud J-rock on the speaker over our heads) because of her name. But sexually? Even when I was succeeding in getting her a little turned on, she just seemed uncomfortable. It made me wonder if maybe she has a boyfriend and is not 100% comfortable in the job. And, for the record, she was not attractive. I don’t like bony girls with bony faces. But she was a sweet person and I wish her happiness in life. And I envy the guy who gets to fuck her to an orgasm… jut because it would be cool to watch her face while she cums.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Eh. It was a nice enough time, but more expensive than other clubs in the area and the swimsuit thing does nothing for me. The girls were sweethearts but neither were particularly attractive (not my type), though it was nice enough to experience such polar opposites within minutes of each other.

I can imagine that the swimsuit gives you easier access to everything. They aren’t wearing any underwear, right? Potential to slip a finger down there?

Reactions: Majora
Only if she allows it.

And from my experience swimsuits are actually less easy to pull aside than underwear. They're designed to stay in place during swimming and running around on the beach after all.
Thank you sir!!! Good to know!!!! Stick with the Yukata place then, I guess.

Reactions: Majora
Thank you sir!!! Good to know!!!! Stick with the Yukata place then, I guess.

The Yukata place is the only one where I have played with my fingers, but was only with girls that made me do it, basically :p

In Kingdom, the girls had underwear under the swimsuit, so maybe harder to go down.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Finger play is dangerous territory, it'll almost certainly earn you a ban from the shop if the staff catch you even if the girl is OK with it. I've only felt comfortable enough with favorite-girl and one other from her shop, though I suspect a certain girl at another shop I've been to would be game if we got a particularly private booth.

Finger play is dangerous territory, it'll almost certainly earn you a ban from the shop if the staff catch you even if the girl is OK with it. I've only felt comfortable enough with favorite-girl and one other from her shop, though I suspect a particular girl at another shop I've been to would be game if we got a particularly private booth.

Yup, don’t do it unless you are like 110% sure she’s game. I almost always follow the rules, but some light touching over the clothes has never gotten me into trouble.

Last edited:
And make sure there's not a security camera pointed right at you in the shops that have them (though I have no clue how closely those are monitored).

Concur with all the above -- FIV is not allowed in any of these places and the swimsuit... it was easy enough for her to pull the shoulder straps down to free the breasts, but it seemed otherwise a bit more restrictive than a schoolgirl outfit or yukata for sure.

Finger play is dangerous territory, it'll almost certainly earn you a ban from the shop if the staff catch you even if the girl is OK with it. I've only felt comfortable enough with favorite-girl and one other from her shop, though I suspect a certain girl at another shop I've been to would be game if we got a particularly private booth.

Yes, I actually asked the girl and was given the okay for a girl I had already spent a lot of money on.
Was still warned by staff when they caught me in the act.
Apparently, it is the idea if they allow one girl to do it, it becomes expected of all girls.

Agree. The guy who tried to do that to me in the club now suffers from arthritis in his wrist. He thought he could play around when I told him no multiple times.

Please stick to the limits of providers. It's very unhygienic and depending on the situation unsafe to cross the limits in a semi dark private booth.

Last edited: