Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
16k x 20 mins

Type/Location:
in house

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Well Tobita Shinchi has been infamous in Osaka, since I am stopping by Osaka might as well go and have a look.

After long day walking around Osaka, I guess i need a steam off. Went back to the hotel, got a shower and ready to get some action. Took a subway to Dobutsuenmae station and walk towards the Dobutsuenmae Shotengai(shop street). Walk towards the end of the street and turn left. When you see rows of shops with white lanterns infront, you know you are at the right place.

My first impression when I walk into the area, i felt like a kid in a candy street! As I walk along shop by shop, the Mama-san keeps calling out to me. Looking into every shops i walk around, some girls are seriously HOT. Some shops, the girls and the mama-san calling out to me, but i told myself: Hold your horses, have a good look before dive in. I felt my blood is already circulating fast and can hardly contain myself.

After around 20 mins of survey, smiling at the girls, i had my eyes on a damn cute japanese girl, with a nice rack and a sweet smile. My little brain took over and i walk into the shop. Mama-san said the rate here is standard, list as below:
20 mins - 16k yen
30 mins - 21k yen
40 mins - 30k yen
The girl(her name is Yui), hold my hands and lead me upstairs. She served me some tea, sweets and biscuits. I paid for the 20 mins course, I waited for a couple of mins for her to hand over the money to mama-san.

Every mins feels like eternity as i felt the clock is ticking! she came back around 5 mins later, we stripped down and I am asked to lay down on the bed. She cleaned my lil bro, while i am eyeing her from up to down. Oh damnnn she is hot. She gave me a BBBJ, which was average i felt. She capped me, and went to cowgirl. Unfortunately she said her nipples are sensitive, i cant lick her. But anyway while she sitting on me, she rubbed her tits against by body, holding my hands while she rocked away~ With her soft moan beside my ear, oh hell i am rock solid. Changed to missionary for a while, suddenly at the back of my mind the clock is ticking! Changed to doggy, then I start pumping away like my life's depends on it. Moments later, the pop came, and the bell rings. Oh damn it feels like running a 100 meter and i just crossed the line.

She cleaned me up, we got changed and we thanked each other for the session. She gave me the lolipop, and i walked out a happy man. While I was walking by passing a few shops, perhaps they saw my lolipop, some of them asked my for a 2nd round? LOL. I just smiled at them, and continue walking.

Generally Tobita gave me a feeling of eating in a fast food restaurant. Wham-bam-go. The price raised up so much with each 10 minutes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think soaplands are a better place to go if you like to take it easy with better experience. Probably I am getting addicted to Nuru-nuru.

Are these the only types of P4P services in osaka?

Any nuru places in osaka?