Guest viewing is limited

A foreigner in Kobe Fukuhara

Tenchu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kana from Companion Club ( https://www.cityheaven.net/hyogo/A2801/A280101/conpanion-club/girlid-12503422/?of=y )

Date of Encounter:
31 July 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min/24000Yen

Type/Location:
Soapland, Fukuhara District, Kobe

Language Notes:
all Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So, after finishing my one year study abroad programm here at Kobe University, I thought I want to try my luck visiting a soapland for the first time before returning to Germany. I have read a lot of times, that Fukuhara does not except foreigners, but I also found some hints about some soaplands that might do, for example Companion Club. After taking a look at the different girls on the website, I decided to go there and try my luck.

About the Store:

I, as a white and undoubtedly very European looking guy, approached and asked the guy at the front, if foreigners are ok, all in Japanese. He asked me if I can speak Japanese and I answered that conversational Japanese is not a problem. He then let me in and I was led to something like a lobby or consultation room. After a short while, a guy entered the room and explained the different time options to me and asked which one I want to take. I decided to go for the 60min. The price seemed fair and I wanted to have rather a bit too much time than not enough. He then wanted me to pay and at this point I started to feel that they wanted to rip me off. So I asked about chosing a girl and he told me that only one girl there accepts foreigners. I told him that I read that foreigners are accepted here, but he explained that it was most likely referring to foreigners from Asia. So I asked him, if he could show me a picture of the girl, because I wante to make sure she fits my taste before spending a lot of money. He refused and told me that this was not possible. My worries grew and was contemplating about leaving and trying another place. He then told me for an additional 1000yen he could show me a picture of the girl after I payed, which was obviously pointless. So after contamplating more and more, the guy seemed to understand that I was about to leave, so he went outside for a brief moment to consult with his collegues. After he came back in, he just showed me the picture, but I still would have to pay 1000yen more, If I decided to stay. The girl on the picture looked really good and I kinda remembered her from the homepage so I agreed and paid 23000 + 1000yen. I was given a waiting number and was led to the waiting room. Because it was in the middle of Monday, there were only two other people. After about 5-10min the girl was ready and I was called. So I proceeded to the elevator and was mildly shocked when I saw her. She didn`t look much like on the picture, only her big boobs were similar. So my worries kinda seemed right, but there was no going back now.

About the girl and the service:
As mentioned, the girl looked very different from the one on the picture, so I don`t know if it was heavily photoshopped or they gave me a completely different girl. She was very very chubby, honestly too much for my taste, but as I said, I didn´t really have a chance at this point. But to be fair, that was not her fault but more the doing of the store with either photoshopping like hell or even sending a different girl.
So I followed her to her room and we started to chat a bit, again all in Japanese. She was very friendly and easy to talk to and in general a really nice person. She told me to sit down on the bed and started to prepare the bathtub. She then proceeded to take of my clothes, and after turning down the lights a bit, she undressed herself. After a short shower we then hopped in the bathtub together, chatting some more and she started using her hands a bit on me. After a short while she asked if I want to do mat play or bed play. Because it was my first time at a soapland, I thought doing the mat play is a must. While I was waiting a bit in the bathtub, she prepared the mat and then called me over. I can´t say if she was good or bad, but it felt good and she seemed to know what she was doing, although she was a bit heavy. She followed every request I had, which were nothing special, like asking for a blowjob and simple stuff like that. She told me to tell her to stop before I would blow my load and I did. She then popped a condom, pulled it over with her mouth and proceeded into cow girl position. She was open to switching positions anytime. It was a bit difficult on the slippery mat, but it kinda worked. Because of the condom, being a bit nervous and the girl not being exactly my type, but mostly due to the condom, I kinda wasn´t able to cum so she had to finish me off with a blowjob. After that, she washed and cleaned us. Then a bit more relaxing and chatting in the bathtub and then drying and putting your clothes back on. At this point, we had about 10min left, so we chatted a bit more about Germany, German food and stuff like that until the time was up. We said goodby to each other and I took my leave. Both satisfied and not satisfied at the same time.

After checking the pictures of Kana on the website again, it really might have been her, but the pictures are eiher edited or the camera angles do the trick.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So the stories about Fukuhara not excepting foreigners still seem to be pretty much true. I only was able to get in, because I am able to speak conversational Japanese, but still then only one girl really accepts non-Asian foreigners. If you happen to be in the area, don`t have the chance to go to Tokyo and you can speek Japanese, you might be able to find a store that lets you in. If you can then choose a girl is different story. If you don`t care too much about looks or are into chubby girls, then Companion Club might be the place to go, otherwise try out another store or go to Tokyo.

Even if they end up showing the pic, hesitating like that is proof they know and don't care that the photos do not match the reality. If that happens again take it as a warning sign!

Reactions: Lukes and MikeH
They gave you a different girl (or picture wasn't accurate) AND they only offered one girl, how is this stil "recommended"? In my opinion this is a deal breaker.

Well, gentlemen, there definitely were warning signs in the air and more experienced monger would have probably bolted when they said there is only one girl and they still don't show her picture.

But please be gentle, @Tenchu said it was his first time visiting soapland so I think he did better than most. Sorry to hear it was not great but the next time will definitely be better!

Reactions: Lukes and Karbon