Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min/15,000 + taxi fee

Type/Location:
Home

Language Notes:
Used (basic) Japanese to book, girl(s) spoke some English

Details of the Encounter:
I guess since last year and going into summer of 2021 there has been less and less going out which has led to some much needed "support" in the form of delivery esute/health services. So I just want to add a note that I'll add some other reviews in this category for those of you who are interested in these types of services. Of course, many, if not most, offer their services to hotels/love-hotels as well. This one do have an actual physical location as well.

Called and made the reservation for an early afternoon appointment. Was told that their driver does not start working until 5pm so I would have to pay for the taxi, not a big deal.

Came to my door on-time which is always appreciated. Had a shower beforehand so just undressed, I laid a towel underneath just because I asked for oil massage.

Short description about Lily.
Wears a bit of heavy makeup, maybe to cover up her age, which I think is leaning towards mid-30's but obviously want to appear younger. A little bit of extra baggage here and there but overall not terrible, appearance 3/5, body 4/5.
On a different day I got a girl called Yuri. If requested I can provide a description of her as well. The content of services is the same though.

Massage was 3.5/5 a bit heavy on the oil in the beginning which I told her she could use a bit less of. Some girls use the right amount of pressure for the whole body, others seem to struggle a bit finding your threshold. As she moved down to the butt and legs she started to tease the third leg a bit. Once it was time to flip over it was straight to the HE which was a 4/5. Quite the opposite of the tug of war some girls go for, but took her time. If you ever had a lingam massage it's reminiscent of that, but obviously only one pop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall 3.5/5. The convenience during these times definitely adds to the value. Also if you like Thai girls and you need your body parts stretched.

Reactions: Negi77 and SugoiBoy
Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 5/26/2021