http://sexy-popteen.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min 6000yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
40min 6000yen/Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This thread is to record my first time in Miss Campus, Ikebukuro last March. I should have written it long before, but didn’t feel in the mood. Last November in the last post, I said that females are only allowed in Miss Campus with male. So this time I brought a close male friend with me.

Prelogue (you could skip)
My Feb and March were quite busy. I went to Japan 3 times and travelled in a few places. Staying in Kabukicho for 4 days, I saw many clubs. However, I still went to Ikebukuro for the experience as I did not know which one in Kabukicho accepts foreigner female to go in. Anyway, I did not waste my time there, I went to a host club (those for ladies). Those clubs are not for sex, but only talking and flirting. It was also an interesting experience. I wish I could write about that as well.

Now back to the theme, one afternoon I arrived at Miss Campus before 6pm. This is for a cheaper price than the night price. When I saw the billboard, I was still hesitant whether to go or not because I became very nervous. Anyway, this was a pre-planned visit so I did not have excuse to give it up. After taking the lift upstairs to the floor, my friend and I was welcomed, told to follow the instruction and rinse the mouth.

Indeed, the staff did not seem awkward seeing a female guest like me. Later, I asked a girl and she said she had female guests before. Then, the staff asked if we would sit together and led us to the sofa. 3 minutes later, two girls came. The prettier sat near my friend while the other one sat beside me. I have to confess that round my friend and I did not kiss or see anyone naked at all. My friend does not speak Japanese while I am too slow-to-warm-up. I told them that I know this is not a hostess club but did not dare to put off their clothes abruptly. So I asked them usually how does this start (silly question). Probably I wished they could take the initiative. However, the girls only showed confused expression. They tried to use translation app, but it did not function well and my friend was just like a statue (OMG). I tried to converse with the prettier but she is not an active girl (neither do I T_T). So we just ended up hugging when the time was up.

This was very disappointing! Learning from this, in the second run, I skipped most greetings and unbuttoned the shirts of my second girl very soon. Actually, the start is often the most difficult part while the rest is much easier. My girl was not pretty, but she has big tits, smiled a lot and was cooperative. We had DFK, I lingered on her breasts, and sucked it as well. I felt relaxed now. Then when I turned my head to see what was happening on my friend, I found he was enjoying himself as well. His girl was more proactive and they were intimately kissing each other, After a while, I felt like trying that girl as she has a baby face I like. So we changed seats. That girl is called REI (れい). On the website, it says it is a E size. I kissed her lips, her breasts, and chatted with her. Calling me “Oneesan (older sister)”, she told me she is 20. And she said she learnt Chinese in college but now she only remember “Nihao” (hello in Chinese). It is more like playing with a friend. I told her that I feel I am bisexual while she told me she still preferred men (unfortunate from my perspective). My friend later told me that REI sat on his thigh and whispered in his ear, which was something I did not get. Still, I quite like this girl. Cute face and bright character.

My final girl is called MEI (めい). With sailor suit, she looks like a high school student. Her eyes are extremely big. She is a F size. We had similar things mentioned before and chatted for a while. She is also friendly to me. The only thing is that I found wounds on her wrists, so she was hurting herself for certain reason, which makes me sad. For my friend, his last girl is a middle-length hair girl. Her breast is also of middle size. I was told that the girl was somehow shy and reluctant to do DFK. Well, it seems that the prettier girls perform worse than those not that pretty. This is surely understandable though.

I thought there is one more round, but the staff came and said our time is up. Then I realized in the second run when I turned to REI, they assumed the beginning of a new round. It’s 40 minutes in total, but you may have 2-4 girls. If you do not like the girl in one round, count your time and make a change early. Then, MEI sent us out very courteously and my adventure ended.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
To sum up, Miss Campus is worth trying for foreigners. Even though you don’t speak Japanese, be brave and do something. For female, this is still a place for male customers, which makes you feel more awkward than Yuri clubs (where girls only serve girls). I am not sure if I could go there next time alone. But I will give it a try (now studying Japanese more desperately).

Besides, I watched a Japan variety show and had a look at those more local Oppai bars, such as the ones in Kanamachi. The TV said that the clubs there are cheaper. So I checked there is one called Oberon (http://kanamachi-oberon.com/) and the first time is only 1000 yan. However, whether those places welcome gaijins (or female) still remain mysterious. There is also a review site in Japanese called Fujoho for reference (http://fujoho.jp/sp/). Most sex clubs are on their lists.

Thank you so much for your review here. Much appreciated. Good luck in the future.

Very interesting review! I do hope to visit this place someday as well, once my japanese gets better. Only at n4 level currently. Haha

Thank you very much for your review. I enjoyed reading about your experiences. Welcome to our community!

Reactions: gawdfather888
The staff didn’t have a problem with your friends zero Japanese or did you just do all the talking?

Thanks for the review, I admire your pioneer spirit!

Reactions: Flex
I need someone- who can help me get into Campus Nights
I will pay for you-
my Japanese is not good- so I need help- i am 37 yr old white Canadian- well behaved - and polite- May 21- or 22nd or 23rd 2019 i am coming

Reactions: Sirenity
I need someone- who can help me get into Campus Nights
I will pay for you-
my Japanese is not good- so I need help

No.

Anyone who did that would find themselves permanently banned from that shop and any of their sister shops.

i am 37 yr old white Canadian- well behaved - and polite- May 21- or 22nd or 23rd 2019 i am coming

1) You might possibly be a Canadian citizen, but you sure aren’t Canadian. My baby nephew has better English than yours, and he’s a 2 year old in Quebec.

2) If your posts here are anything to go by you are neither well behaved nor polite.

3) Not sure what you’ll be doing on May 21 or 22, but if you’re coming, with your current attitude, it will be by your own hand.

Seriously, dude - it’s not going to happen, so just stay home or stick to the well reviewed options on this site that are already open and accepting of foreigners who can’t speak Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.