Guest viewing is limited

A good read for intercultural marriages

Basically every point he made was "know the other person before getting married". Well, it's solid advice no matter if it's intercultural or not.

The only point I disagree was the "have a common language". It's much easier when you don't understand each other. If she is babbling something on her language then you can always assume she is telling you how great you are. Then you can give her an orgasm in response. Talking is overvalued.

Hey that was a pretty good standup. I don't know many Japanese comedians that can stand and deliver like that.
Do it in English too was a big plus

Reactions: Lukes
This article was obviously written by a nerdy douchebag who'd never gotten laid in his life until he came to Japan as a 39yo NOVA teacher and found some hideous 40yo Japanese office secretary who was desperate enough to fuck and marry him and now he thinks his experience is so unique and profound that he's obligated to write stupidass articles like this that point out what's obvious to anyone who's actually lived a normal life. The article would've been more interesting if he'd gone to another haven for desperate, wife-shopping virgins, like Russia...but he's probably a pussy and most likely has what he considers to be a tiny dick and he was afraid of going to a country with white women who might laugh at and belittle him and hurt his feelings. Better to go to Japan, where the subservient, bowing little women will never laugh at his tiny dick or belittle him or hurt his feelings...until his back is turned and his wife's family or friends come over to chit-chat.

The sad part is most of us probably know more than a few guys like this. You can usually find them in any HUB bar in Japan after 8pm, 45-years-old, fat and ugly with his arm around a beaming, bucktoothed whale, running his mouth and trying to lecture any younger guy around him on the proper technique for eating pussy, and you know this fat shit probably lost his virginity no more than two years ago but now styles himself the foremost authority on all things related to sexual intercourse. But I suppose decades and decades of watching all your peers since junior high going on dates, getting blowjobs at the park, getting laid in backseats after football games, humping drunken coeds every weekend in college, getting married to a woman, having kids with that woman, starting to drink because of that woman and kids, beating up that woman and kids, getting divorced and legally separated from that woman and kids, and finally hooking up with the ex's friends so the cycle can start all over again...all the while the author was home with his parents on Saturday nights, painting his Warcraft dolls and playing Magic The Gathering against himself before retiring to his room upstairs and his twin bed clad in Star Wars bedsheets where he masturbates to Buffy The Vampire Slayer reruns until he falls asleep...yeah, that'll do a number on a guy.

Although to be fair, I probably rubbed one out at least a few times to a Sarah Michelle Gellar movie in my late-teens because Cruel Intentions was fucking hot.

He's probably recently married. Otherwise, he could've added something more universally useful like, "Rule #12: Avoid The Face. Teachers at your multicultural kid's school are less likely to notice bruises from body shots, and therefore less likely to report you to child welfare authorities. Same goes for wife."

Last edited:
Reactions: hitman99
This article was obviously written by a nerdy douchebag who'd never gotten laid in his life until he came to Japan as a 39yo NOVA teacher and found some hideous 40yo Japanese office secretary who was desperate enough to fuck and marry him and now he thinks his experience is so unique and profound that he's obligated to write stupidass articles like this that point out what's obvious to anyone who's actually lived a normal life. The article would've been more interesting if he'd gone to another haven for desperate, wife-shopping virgins, like Russia...but he's probably a pussy and most likely has what he considers to be a tiny dick and he was afraid of going to a country with white women who might laugh at and belittle him and hurt his feelings. Better to go to Japan, where the subservient, bowing little women will never laugh at his tiny dick or belittle him or hurt his feelings...until his back is turned and his wife's family or friends come over to chit-chat.

The sad part is most of us probably know more than a few guys like this. You can usually find them in any HUB bar in Japan after 8pm, 45-years-old, fat and ugly with his arm around a beaming, bucktoothed whale, running his mouth and trying to lecture any younger guy around him on the proper technique for eating pussy, and you know this fat shit probably lost his virginity no more than two years ago but now styles himself the foremost authority on all things related to sexual intercourse. But I suppose decades and decades of watching all your peers since junior high going on dates, getting blowjobs at the park, getting laid in backseats after football games, humping drunken coeds every weekend in college, getting married to a woman, having kids with that woman, starting to drink because of that woman and kids, beating up that woman and kids, getting divorced and legally separated from that woman and kids, and finally hooking up with the ex's friends so the cycle can start all over again...all the while the author was home with his parents on Saturday nights, painting his Warcraft dolls and playing Magic The Gathering against himself before retiring to his room upstairs and his twin bed clad in Star Wars bedsheets where he masturbates to Buffy The Vampire Slayer reruns until he falls asleep...yeah, that'll do a number on a guy.

Although to be fair, I probably rubbed one out at least a few times to a Sarah Michelle Gellar movie in my late-teens because Cruel Intentions was fucking hot.

He's probably recently married. Otherwise, he could've added something more universally useful like, "Rule #12: Avoid The Face. Teachers at your multicultural kid's school are less likely to notice bruises from body shots, and therefore less likely to report you to child welfare authorities. Same goes for wife."
Lol! Cool down and get laid too :)

Lol! Cool down and get laid too :)

Sorry, dickhead articles like this just give me flashbacks. Reminds me of a pompous turd that who resembled a younger, uglier Elton John (minus the talent, personality and money, of course), who used to haunt the Osaka Blarneystone back in 2007. Two drinks in and this guy cannot shut up about all "hot bitches" he picks up because his Japanese skills are just so fantastic (they weren't) and he's so in-touch with Japanese culture that he may as well be a citizen (he wasn't) and would lecture anyone stupid enough to sit within three stools of him for hours on end about how to pick up Japanese girls.

Lucky for me I just kept my mouth shut and he probably figured I was some weird Japanese salaryman who wanted to hear his sermons to practice my English comprehension skills. And if I can risk denigrating my own countrymen, guys like this are almost always American. Or Canadian.

But you're right, I do need to get laid. The other half is out of town and I'm headed out to an ex's condo to do some drinking. Not planning to do anything unethical there as I actually don't sleep around behind the girlfriend's back...but no touching is no problem, right? Maybe I'll ask her to flash me her titties real fast and save that one for the midnight spankbank.

Sorry, dickhead articles like this just give me flashbacks. Reminds me of a pompous turd that who resembled a younger, uglier Elton John (minus the talent, personality and money, of course), who used to haunt the Osaka Blarneystone back in 2007. Two drinks in and this guy cannot shut up about all "hot bitches" he picks up because his Japanese skills are just so fantastic (they weren't) and he's so in-touch with Japanese culture that he may as well be a citizen (he wasn't) and would lecture anyone stupid enough to sit within three stools of him for hours on end about how to pick up Japanese girls.

Lucky for me I just kept my mouth shut and he probably figured I was some weird Japanese salaryman who wanted to hear his sermons to practice my English comprehension skills. And if I can risk denigrating my own countrymen, guys like this are almost always American. Or Canadian.

But you're right, I do need to get laid. The other half is out of town and I'm headed out to an ex's condo to do some drinking. Not planning to do anything unethical there as I actually don't sleep around behind the girlfriend's back...but no touching is no problem, right? Maybe I'll ask her to flash me her titties real fast and save that one for the midnight spankbank.

Yeah, I kinda figured out you were actually thinking of a specific guy in your past. Have fun with the ex and congrats (sincerely) for keeping it pure for the current GF. :)

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Yeah, I kinda figured out you were actually thinking of a specific guy in your past. Have fun with the ex and congrats (sincerely) for keeping it pure for the current GF. :)

Perhaps, but as a very wise man named Chris Rock once said: "A man is only as faithful as his options."

Nice writing style -The Osaka blarney stone - that is an upstairs Irish pub right _? Remember that place from 1998 !

I dunno... his profiles suggest an older software engineer ...

(Joe Larabell | LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/in/larabell?originalSubdomain=jp

https://larabell.org/wordpress/about/about-the-author/

I dunno about Osaka nor the Blarneystone but heard there was ( maybe still is ) some loser obnoxious Canadian named Peter Macintosh who’d hang out at the pig and whistle in Kyoto bragging on how he was THE authority on geisha and maiko. Sounds like the same guy ...

Nice writing style -The Osaka blarney stone - that is an upstairs Irish pub right _? Remember that place from 1998 !

Looks like you beat me to Japan by a few years. Yes, Blarney is the Irish pub up on what...6F? With the single elevator that takes forever on a Saturday night, and if you opt to just walk down the stairway on your way out at 11:30pm, you're likely to find some chubby drunk skank pressed up against the railing with her skirt hiked up, panties pulled down and a randy ECC teacher pumping away from the rear. It's still open and I actually just stepped foot into that old shithole last month for the first time since probably 2008. Man, brings back memories, very good and VERY bad.

The layout hasn't changed a bit as far as I could tell, but there was a definite lack of douchebags compared to a decade ago. I actually enjoyed myself...maybe because I'm one of those "old timer" patrons now? Had a few pints with the other half, watched a bunch of what looked like international exchange students shooting pool with a drunk tout, all of whom sucked at billiards but were having decent fun, then walked out and closed that chapter in my life.

To walk--not stumble--out of the Blarney with a nice girl next accompanying me and not try dry-humping her in the elevator on the way down...is that wisdom? Or am I just old now? Kinda feel like I'm at that point in my life that's similar to that step in Alcoholics Anonymous where you have to go around apologizing to all the people you fucked over while drunk. I'm revisiting all the crime scenes and paying amends by leaving them in a civilized manner.