Guest viewing is limited

A hostess bar for foreigner that isn't a ripoff

Bad Robot 2045

TAG Member
Reaction score
I want to entertain a couple of friends in Shinjuku (or maybe even Roppongi) and would like to take them to a hostess bar that accepts foreigners and gets a little naughty but also one that won't drug us or rip us off. Is there one that actually exists that won't do that? I have been to a couple that tried to rip me off but at the same time had some fun with the girls there although lady drink prices were ridiculous. And several times I have let the touts show me a couple just to see the girls. Never been really impressed with the lineup I've seen at most of them, but I'm willing to take a chance if we can find one that won't rip us off.

I appreciate any advice.

I want to entertain a couple of friends in Shinjuku (or maybe even Roppongi) and would like to take them to a hostess bar that accepts fors and gets a little naughty but also one that won't drug us or rip us off. Is there one that actually exists that won't do that? I have been to a couple that tried to rip me off but at the same time had some fun with the girls there although lady drink prices were ridiculous. And several times I have let the touts show me a couple just to see the girls. Never been really impressed with the lineup I've seen at most of them, but I'm willing to take a chance if we can find one that won't rip us off.

I appreciate any advice.
Annddd here I am haha. Okay so any proper hostess club doesnt let you get naughty. Its not a place for sex and if youre searching for 'naughty stuff' as you say its not a hostess or kyaba that you want、especially in Roppongi which has some of the oldest most expensive and respected clubs around. These are high class places and if you touch the girls sexually youll instantly get kicked out and blacklisted. From what you described in your comment on the other thread about how ypu got to suck on her boobs and she gave you a handjob...thats a sexykyaba. that sounds like what youre looking for. Seriously its misconceptions like this from some customers that leads to stress for the girls working at hostess and kyaba. We are not there for you to touch us sexually. We offer talk only.

Thanks for the info. I apologize if I am using the term "hostess bar" generally and wrongly. I have been to some of those a while back and understand what they are. I talked to one of the touts here in Shinjuku this week that I somewhat seem to trust and asked him to show me some bars we can go to and have fun without any trouble and he took me to one that seems okay. So we will give it a try.