Email/Website

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours JPY50,000

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Knowing that I was to visit Tokyo in early June for work I asked a mutual conection to assist in me in establishing contact with Anna with a view to organising a booking with her during my time there. Having followed Anna on social media for some time and knowing that she was due to I leave Japan soon I was excited that Anna accepted my booking request and I would soon have the opportunity of meeting this exquisite German beauty.

A few messages during the preceding weeks helped calm my nerves and finalise the arrangements. Even with a late change in plans Anna was always warm, polite and courteous in our communications.

On a very hot summer evening I met Anna discreetly in the lobby of my hotel and was totally captivated by the stunningly gorgeous young woman who was waiting for me. Anna was wearing an unassuming but beautiful dress that hinted at the physical wonders hidden beneath and after making our polite introductions we quickly relocated to my room.

Briefly chatting with Anna and getting to know her more once we were settled in my room was a delight. Intelligent, articulate, funny, and drop dead gorgeous, Anna is simply enchanting to spend time with.

Things soon moved to a more intimate setting and I began slowly removing Anna’s dress to reveal the most wonderful lingerie set which was barely covering a slender well toned body that oozed sensuality. After showering the time with Anna passed blissfully, her lips caressing almost every inch of my skin, her flexibility amazing, the electric touch of her breasts/nipples on my chest, and sex in a number of climax inducing positions. The various images I will hold in my memory of Anna will always be considered priceless.

It was with sadness that I said farewell to Anna at the end of our time together. As I walked her to her train I was wishing I had taken the option of a longer booking, an error I will not repeat if the opportunity arises to see Anna again in the future.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A wonderful evening with a beautiful companion who I hope to meet again somewhere, sometime.