Guest viewing is limited

Putit Royal (SL) A little 'chub in the tub': Putit Royal -- Erika

Chilltron

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Putit Royal / Provider: えりか http://tmp2598.host.hp-builder.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=21829436

Date of Encounter:
December 22

Contact Method:
Walk in - http://www.pt-royal.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - ¥24,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English and piecemeal Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Well...I was planning for this review to be about Nobunaga, but when I got there they said they were full. Quite possible, considering the time of night (8:30)...will have to try again another time during the day to confirm if it's usually gaijin-friendly. Anyways...

I went with the sure bet and went to Putit. When I got there the tencho seemed somewhat caught off guard and asked me if I was from America (which I am): apparently that was the correct answer, and he had me go to the waiting room. When he came back he said only one girl was available for foreigners (ahhhh...now I get why the off-guard reaction), which was Erika. With so many options available to me, I think I chose wisely.

After a somewhat longish wait, I'm led to the staircase and notice she's very cute and...chubby. Like, not a little tummy, but full on pocchari! Fortunately for me I like the bigger lasses! We go up, like, five flights of stairs to get to the room. We get to the room and I undress myself. She leads me to the stool, gives me a light wash, and lightly dries me off. I finish drying myself off. Now, you might have noticed a pattern: her service isn't very doting. I reckon this is due to limited experience, and to be perfectly honest with you this was fine by me, as I don't need all of that and I really just want to move on to what I paid for; really just mentioning it because for some guys this might be a let down.

We get to the bed and I let her know I want a bj. After bbbj I ask to DATY, which she enthusiastically says yes. After quite a long session of licking and fingering her very pretty part (hey, it's what I like), we proceeded to missionary, and...I finished.

We ordered some drinks and talked for awhile (turns out she's actually a student, so if you like them young there you go!). After the drinks and chat I went back down on her, went into doggy (which was nice, with her thick plump ass in full view), but I started to go soft. Of all times! Asked for another bj (which was really good...nice and wet, with enough suction and hand action), got hard, then soft again...didn't get to the second pop. I need to start getting more rest before these sessions! We went all the way to just before the time was up, so quick wash of the dirty bits and off I went.

Overall I had a good time. No dfk (I didn't really push too hard for it though...one of those things I read with the moment). Not GFE, but not PSE either. She wasn't mechanical, more like 'ganbatta'.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Erika was really sweet. Not quite as experienced as other providers I've had, but I had a good time. She's a little passive/timid (again...experience), so you'll need to initiate everything. Also, considering she's chubby (again, not plump, but proper chubby/could be considered fat by some), if you have a bbw fetish you can't miss with her! Finally, she can only speak a little English, so if you're a big time chatter you might be a little bored.

No mat play? Any offered?
I was thinking of trying this supplier just for that.

She offered, but I declined since we only had 90 minutes and I didn’t want to spend time on that. I’ve had it before and it takes time to put done that mat and all of that. If I had 120 minutes then I would’ve tried it though.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
How were the 106G breasts? Accurate description? She was one on my list, but thought she might be chubby with the -60-90 measurements...