60min 25000yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Decent English, mostly japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So, I'll write up another one since bad experiences have a lot of value

Did a lot of lurking around here to prepare for my first p4p experience

Schoolgirls were on top of my list here since I like petite girls, so I thought...

Decided on Dolce on a late Saturday afternoon, walked over and asked politely if they accepted foreigners even though I knew.

4 girls on offer for me, I was a bit anxious and they all looked the same so I choose the one with the smallest hip size. MIMI was the one.

https://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=buqiij

Waiting time was over an hour because there were no rooms available. Understandable, i came prepared with a fully charged phone and headphones. I was walked over to a place across the street.

Very very nice waiting room, reclining seats big flat-screen, drinks.. So far so good.

About an hour later I met with Mimi, had no idea what she was supposed to look like but at first glance very cute, small, but a bit chonky. Don't get me wrong she was not fat at all, just a bit on the muscular/chubby side. The card said she was 21, I had no doubts about that, would give her 18 at most

Started talking on the bed, a bit awkward first. She told me she was an English student which explained her excellent accent. Came over as really shy and inexperienced, thought this might be the thing she was going for as I was after all in a schoolgirl soapland.

We started to undress and began the shower and bath routine, she became a bit hesitant when I pulled of my underwear. I'm maybe a little bit over avarage for western standards but never had any problems (I ve been around, no stranger to the sex thing just not p4p)

Great perky tits, maybe a b cup, looked like they needed some more years to fully develop. At this point I feel a bit like a perv, I like small girls but this might be a mistake as she was very very young. I'm 32 btw, but might be getting too old for this. She had a full bush, not really my thing but can't complain I was the one who wanted the Japanese girl.

She joined me in the bath and started feeling my dick. I started touching her nipples and she immediately starts letting fake moans out. not much more happened, probably because I grew to full size, and she guided me to the bed.

Straight to the point, she clearly was not in the mood for more foreplay. Condom on and CBJ, although only with the tip of her tongue.

By this time I though shit, I would like to have a more experienced girl, I'm not in the mood for a defloration experience.

She wouldn't let me touch her a lot, downstairs was off limits for me and apart from some quick kisses, no LFK or DFK.

She tried to ride me CG, but I hurt so much she gave up instantly. It wasn't even in with the tip! Great I thought, was not willing to give up so I suggested Mish and told her I would go slowly.

That kind of worked, it went it but not to the likes of her. Turned her over flat on her belly, kind half asses it in with a LOT of lube, came within a minute while thinking about somebody else. All the time feeling sorry for her and trying not to hurt her.

I don't think this was an act, and I was really careful not to hurt her.

After the act we both relaxed a bit an talked for awhile which was the most enjoyable part of my visit.

I got what I asked for I suppose, are all the girls at Dolce this way? I didn't want to find out. My Japanese schoolgirl fantasy was fulfilled and destroyed at the same time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for review of Mimi from Dolce Soapland, much appreciated.
Sorry to hear about your experience...
I got what I asked for I suppose, are all the girls at Dolce this way? I didn't want to find out.
Like any shop, experiences will vary... that's why we try to keep the reviews up-to-date so that people have a good idea of what to expect.
These sort of experiences help everyone in the end.

Approved: 11/26/2019

I also tried Mimi when I went to Tokyo last year, around October, I probably should have written a review. Anyway, aside from the fact that she was average in the looks department (maybe even below average tbh), she also tried to play the innocent card aka pretend to not know how to do anything. Her fake moans were also pretty bad. It was such a turn-off for me I genuinely got bored and annoyed throughout. Definitely one of my worst experiences.