Guest viewing is limited

A love story

usualblue

TAG Member
Reaction score
Recently met a cute 20-something Filipina on a dating site. We quickly moved things to Line, then met in person last weekend.

Didn’t have much time, so we just sat in my car and talked. Things ended with some kissing and an energetic BJ in the backseat. We made plans to meet again the following Saturday (tomorrow) and then called it a night.

The next day, she suddenly started referring to me as her “boyfriend” — something we did not agree upon or even discuss.

And then, out of the blue, she asked my permission to fuck another guy she’d been chatting with ...

Had to share this with someone:

CB01B0D4-B034-4FFC-AFE1-A122376B5851.jpeg
520714C4-26FB-4C91-92AE-543433FB2BDC.jpeg
CDF55C63-1F06-43DC-9571-2801E50ABE03.jpeg

Wow this is indeed some real class material. A way to a man's heart is through his stomach... And a way to a woman's stomach is..... Well you get my drift

Reactions: usualblue
Close call there. At least you got blown.

But maybe the other guy's cock was long. I mean he was tall. Nothing a girl can do there, except try to suck his dick.

So everyone, don't be so harsh on the girl, it's not like she had a choice.

I literally did a spit-take when reading this reply! Just water, thankfully.

Reactions: MikeH
Well, you have to give her credit for asking boyfriend for permission... actually, I think you should say.. Yes, if it is your last time, then ok... then when you want to bang another chick, you got a free pass for future use, RIGHT ? :D

But you are not her boyfriend as you describe, so why would you care who's dick she sucking ?:rolleyes:

FWIIW: The 5 missed calls would cause me more concern then who's dick she sucking.. She wants your permission cuz maybe she wants you to control her a bit... Like You are Master and she is your Slut ? could be that way... and you may be able to get her to do all kinds of things.. if you are into that sort of dominate relationship dynamic.

LMFAO!!! Welcome to the fabulous world of Filipinas!

There is a reason why they are called LBFMs, why their BJs are simply amazing, attractive, and the sex drive and passion for it does NOT go away with age. Then you see why so many of them are single parents in Japan, they are batshit crazy!! No offense, but damn!!

Reactions: bbwintokyo2018
Ok so now I know one: not interested in any sexual relationship with her (but given the pics and texts she sends me clearly she would not be against it) but she offered me to do facials (REAL ones) for 5k and said ok, why not. Shes an esthetician, and really does good facials since one SB noticed the change immediately after... :cool:

Reactions: BB0523
My guess is that she was getting advice from a friend that is even stupider than she is.

Her: I met this guy and I really like him.
Friend: what’s he like?
Her: he has a car and he has some money too, so I really like him. I sucked his cock to let him know that I really like him.
Friend: good idea
Her: but now I don’t know if he is going to meet me again and give me the chance to rope him into marrying me. What should I do?
Friend: why don’t you make him jealous? Tell him you met a tall guy within a big dick.
Her: good idea. I’ll do that.
Friend: if it doesn’t work out, maybe I can try to trap him.
Her: ok. We can split the money.