Email - Yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours ¥30,000

Type/Location:
My hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
First of all, i would like to thank all the members here for all of the great advice i have recieved over the past year or so. I have only ever lurked on here, but decided its time to pay it forward haha. Anyways, on with the review.

I saw Yuriko's ad here on TAG and thought it would be perfect for me as sexually i enjoy Bjs more than anything else. I emailed Yuriko and she was very polite and within sever emails establishing services and rules, we had a plan to meet. She met me at the entrance to my hotel and was even there a bit early.

This girl gives incredible nasty sloppy wet head. Truly amazing. I paid for the video option and recorded the whole thing. After my first nut, she rubbed me with oil and gave me a great massage, then after some chit chat she was back to gagging on my cock. Incredibly relaxing and fun time and came twice as promised in the ad. If you love bbbj and mature OL types this is definitely the girl for you. Kick back and relax with Yuriko while she worships your cock. Definitely will see her again next time im in tokyo. Thanks so much Yuriko for an incredible time!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Professional cock sucker and a true lady at the same time. Dream come true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for posted a lovely review! It's a great achievement, when we concur 2 pops by bbbj. Thank you for the team work! (^^) It's great to replay the entire thing is such a great souvenir from Japan, isn't it? Enjoy!

Yuriko is the best

Thank you!!!

Gotta agree, Yuriko's BJ are one of a kind. Great review.

Thank you!! Merci!! Domo arigato!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for posted a lovely review! It's a great achievement, when we concur 2 pops by bbbj. Thank you for the team work! (^^) It's great to replay the entire thing is such a great souvenir from Japan, isn't it? Enjoy!

Thank you!!!

Thank you!! Merci!! Domo arigato!!

Omg i want those upgraded services.....

Reactions: Yuriko