https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/orihime/girlid-39103406/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes, 26000 JPY

Type/Location:
Kawasaki - Soapland

Language Notes:
N2 Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've been lurking around TAG for a few months gathering valuable info and finally came around to do my first soapland visit and want to contribute back with a review. I mustered up the courage and contacted Orihime Joutei through the cityheaven chat function. I asked if Yuria was was ok with foreigners and got yes if I could speak Japanese. After getting the green light I promptly made a reservation through cityheaven for the following morning (her first shift).

Arriving at the shop I was greeted by the very friendly Tencho. He led me into a spacious and clean waiting room and told me to choose a costume for Yuria. I opted for the short skirt uniform. The staff then apologized and told me the girl would be late 10-15 min due to some train delay. Finally, after waiting for about 15 min the tencho opened the curtain to reveal the tall beauty Yuria. She is about 170 cm with long black hair and welcomed me with a shy smile.

After leading me upstairs we had a short chitchat where I made her giggle and insured her confidence that I could speak decent Japanese. After undressing me and neatly folding my clothes she began to undress and revealed her slender body. She has long nice legs with a flat stomach and surprisingly large natural boobs. I give her an overall 8 for looking. The only thing keeping her from a higher number would be her non-existing ass.

Moving to the shower area she gave me a good scrub and simultaneously pressed her boobs against my body which made me rock hard. We then moved to the bath and I started exploring her body. After soaking together for a while, we moved to the bed and she just laid flat down. I figured she is a passive lady so I decided to go down DATY on her. After a while, I asked for a change and laid down on my back while she gave me an average BBBJ. To take advantage and fully enjoy the front view of Yuria I told her to ride me CG. And man could she ride... She started squatting over me and slowly inserted my dick until halfway in and then started slowly moving up and down. She was quite tight and slowly ascended down the shaft with each move. I then grabbed her by the butt and started thrusting deep inside which she seemed to like a lot with moans of pleasure. This view was too much for me and I released my load. (I still have an image in my mind watching her beautiful boobs bouncing up and down as she rode me squatting CG...)

After the deed was done, we laid down in bed and had a chat. She revealed she is from Ibaraki. When I asked if she is OK with all kinds of foreigners she said yes as long as they speak Japanese. I tried making her speak a little English but nothing came out. Indeed, she has never even left Japan. Overall, not a very interesting lady to talk to so I mostly admired her body.

Before leaving she asked if I wanted her card which I agreed to. She then arched over the bed table and wrote a cute message asking me to come back again. Leaving the shop, the tencho asked how my time with Yuria was and was looking forward to my next visit.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will come back to this shop and might try a new girl next time. If you are like me and into tall, slender beautiful girls with flat stomachs then I strongly recommend Yuria. If you also value a fun conversation and a curvy body with great ass then Yuria is not for you. Keep in mind that Yuria is a passive lady where you need to take the lead.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 6/4/2022