A mysterious Nampa guy

WeebmanAU

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was followed by some guy on Twitter with bio stating he likes sex so much he became a av actor. With credentials of experience with over 1000+ women and recently around 300s just by putting his line out publicly.

I was thinking about just how wild it is for someone to have that kind of experience as well as having secret nymphos/newbie women randomly message just for a ONS.

Incredibly lucky, I guess.

That's true. I found it hard to approach women in Japan on the basis as I didn't know whether I should approach using English or Japanese as I can generously speak in both languages. Everyone also seems to be in a rush too. Next time I go, I'll be more proactive or something lol...

I was followed by some guy on Twitter with bio stating he likes sex so much he became a av actor. With credentials of experience with over 1000+ women and recently around 300s just by putting his line out publicly.

I was thinking about just how wild it is for someone to have that kind of experience as well as having secret nymphos/newbie women randomly message just for a ONS.

Incredibly lucky, I guess.
I'm not sure it's that exiting to count and to brag about it past a certain number of partner.
it becomes just a banal thing.

It's possible. I have a friend who continuously had a dozen girlfriends at the same time when he was living in Japan. Japanese girls like the way he looks. Plus he is a very outgoing person. He's not a PUA, just a natural charming good-looking guy. Some people just have the right genes and the right attitude.

I'm not sure it's that exiting to count and to brag about it past a certain number of partner.
it becomes just a banal thing.

Agree. Also, picking at random, could be way dangerous from receiving unwanted souvenirs, as transmitting diseases. AV models are said to be checked mostly, but for streets at rondom, you never know. The more obvious sex addicts, the more tricky.