A or T?

The Most Important Attribute In a Girl

• Total voters

MikeH

Presumably Male
Reaction score
So to solve the mystery mankind has had since before we came down from the trees, and fully acknowledging the fact my family would still be living up there if my dad's hand wouldn't have slipped, for good we present you with this very politically incorrect and bad in taste poll.

What is the first or the most important thing you check out when seeing a girl? The traditional way is to divide guys to Assmen and Titmen but with this I give you a few more options to answer.

One vote per person, vote not limited by the gender so girls are also welcome.

So who voted "other" and what is it? The bellybutton? :)

Reactions: MikeH
Mankind used to walk on all fours what they saw before them then were asses. Yes in the evolution of mankind the ass became the boobs. When man walked on four legs what lay before their eyes WAS THE ASS. Ever since the day man began to walk on two legs, the ass no longer remained in front of their eyes and what replaced it were boobs. Women's large mounds are a replacement for the ass but the true origin of life is the ass. Boobs are just a replacement so in the end boob's are nothing more than fake asses. And if i had to choose between the original and the imitation of course i would choose the original and though i could go on to say that the course of evolution has led to the ass being hidden away. It is that itself, that modesty that gives the ass an Eros which boobs out in the open could never have.

But the face is my number 1 factor it can be the best quality and the easiest deal breaker.

Mankind used to walk on all fours what they saw before them then were asses. Yes in the evolution of mankind the ass became the boobs. When man walked on four legs what lay before their eyes WAS THE ASS. Ever since the day man began to walk on two legs, the ass no longer remained in front of their eyes and what replaced it were boobs. Women's large mounds are a replacement for the ass but the true origin of life is the ass. Boobs are just a replacement so in the end boob's are nothing more than fake asses. And if i had to choose between the original and the imitation of course i would choose the original and though i could go on to say that the course of evolution has led to the ass being hidden away. It is that itself, that modesty that gives the ass an Eros which boobs out in the open could never have.

But the face is my number 1 factor it can be the best quality and the easiest deal breaker.

Ok , if we go that way, we should all answer the heart, the soul, bla bla bla
The real question here is "what makes your dick hard". For me it's nice, firm, round, natural and at least F-sized boobs. Sorry...

Reactions: Lars Lust
On a physical level, face for me.

Overall, personality matters more in the long run.

Other: whether or not she is willing to accept me as I am

More in the spirit of the question: Legs are the aspect of a woman's physical appearance that is most compelling to me...but not by that much. I am rather like @roots reggae in that whatever she shows me works, I am also partial to beautiful shoulders, neck and eyes.

-Ww

Other: whether or not she is willing to accept me as I am

More in the spirit of the question: Legs are the aspect of a woman's physical appearance that is most compelling to me...but not by that much. I am rather like @roots reggae in that whatever she shows me works, I am also partial to beautiful shoulders, neck and eyes.

-Ww

I confess..

I'm easy

Reactions: Sudsy and Wwanderer
I went with other. I am a "variety is the spice of life" type, or maybe a greedy "everything" type. Pushed to select one of the listed physical attributes, I would go with face.

Did it take you long to talk yourself out of including "pussy" as an expressly stated option?

The wisdom that you should never judge a book by it's cover, would suggest that "pussy" is in fact the correct answer. Remember that come exam time.

I personally care most about someone's face, in combination with hairstyle because that has a huge influence on the way people see your face, it can make it a lot stronger or softer.

I have to admit the simple T or A question has always facinated me because growning up in northern Europe, all i ever heard about was how guys love boobs. But nowadays guys seem all about asses. Which is it?

Anyway, fortunately men don't seem that critical and boobs and butts in all shapes and sizes get a lot of appreciation.

Anyway, fortunately men don't seem that critical and boobs and butts in all shapes and sizes get a lot of appreciation.

Fortunately men are usually very good at wanting what they can get. :D

So in South America guys like butts, in North America they like boobs and in Asia they like cute faces.

Fortunately men are usually very good at wanting what they can get. :D

So in South America guys like butts, in North America they like boobs and in Asia they like cute faces.
But I am literally the only woman in my family without a set of large breasts. v.v I believe south american and Caribbean women have both T and A