Yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours 35000 + Love Hotel 4500

Type/Location:
Uguisudani Station

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I have seen a lot of shares here, and finally I made an appointment in TAG, so I guess it's my turn to have the sharing.

I had a trip to Tokyo for taking a breath after a long-term project on work.
I visited TAG about last year and always wanted to try one of the service, and this is the day!

I finally chose Yuriko for the blowjob experience, and started contacting three days before my trip.
It's quite simple: you ask questions whatever you are not sure, and she will reply clearly.
I even asked some stupid questions but she still replied and explained generously.
I would said the positive attitude is a plus for me.
We have more than 10 contacting emails before the date of appointment.

We finally met up at exit of Uguisudani Station, with the suggestion of Love Hotel location.
She wrote the mail to describe her dressing, so it is very clear to identify.
She also arrived earlier before the appointment time.
We greeted each other and went to the Love Hotel to enjoy.

I will skip the play part, since I am not good at describe the detail.
What I can say is the oral work is really something.
By the way, during the service, Yuriko is very conversational with fluent English, as she mentioned in her ads.
It is another plus for people like me without Japanese skills. You will enjoy the talking with her.

In general, easy to contact, good English, and generous attitude make Yuriko a good choice you would consider here.

Thanks for reading my experience sharing.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would have another try next time to Tokyo.

Could you add a little more detail about the play part?
What was included in the 2 hours for that price?
Seems like quite a long time for a bj :cautious:

Depends totally which side of the BJ you are; giving or receiving. :D

Last time one of my girls decided to give me BJ to completion it took way over an hour. Yeah, she's a keeper.

Thanks for asking.
For 2 hours, likely to cover 2 pops, for some 3 pops by CIM finish. Inbetween I give massage, a bit of nuru touch, also sometimes bath dipping helps. ^^

Depends totally which side of the BJ you are; giving or receiving. :D

Last time one of my girls decided to give me BJ to completion it took way over an hour. Yeah, she's a keeper.

Yeah,,, inexperienced girls donno what's going on in men's dick, that it can take so long and absolute fatigue, and she will likely loose interest to like doing it. It's all practice. Mine in general make it cum about 15-20 mins to CIM. But for some delaying cases,,,more than 40 mins, is rare and absolute energy swipe. It's a "work"..

It was upgrade course for 2 hours (35000 yen) including video taking, blowjob and pussy fingering.
I hope I didn't make Yuriko uncomfortable then, since I was fingering for about ten minutes
Anyway, I was enjoyed.

Reactions: Spicy
Yeah,,, inexperienced girls donno what's going on in men's dick, that it can take so long and absolute fatigue, and she will likely loose interest to like doing it. It's all practice. Mine in general make it cum about 15-20 mins to CIM. But for some delaying cases,,,more than 40 mins, is rare and absolute energy swipe. It's a "work"..

Well, preciously few girls have ever managed me to finish in BJ so it's not always because of inexperience. And this one never lost interest, just had more determination on her eyes. :eek::D

Your written english level and style is really similar to yuriko’s so im sure that helped you click too.

I lived in New York for few years, so my English might not be good enough.
I assume my English and grammar is quite in standard using.

I lived in New York for few years, so my English might not be good enough.
I assume my English and grammar is quite in standard using.

I lived in NYC also!!! It's just ones humour, we shouldn't worry too much about, worry more of humanity, can be happier, I guess!

I lived in NYC also!!! It's just ones humour, we shouldn't worry too much about, worry more of humanity, can be happier, I guess!

Don't worry about it. It's also a good way to learn more English by watching the articles here.

Reactions: Yuriko
Your written english level and style is really similar to yuriko’s so im sure that helped you click too.
I don't believe these are actual reviews. Most reviews are written in same style as she writes. Also don't sound like a males point of view. Lastly I leave you all with this. ¥35000 for a BJ. I met this woman on craigslist years ago and she would take ¥5000 MAX plus room rental.

Reactions: warattemo
I don't believe these are actual reviews. Most reviews are written in same style as she writes.
Sorry, we maintain a very strict control over what content gets approved and moreover, people attempting to make sockpuppet/fake accounts.
Have you considered that the reviewer isn't a native English speaker as she is?

If you have a formal grievance, please hit the 'report' button on the review and the content will be re-examined based on your complaint submitted.
You've been a member here since 2015 and this is your only post... there's a lot of this site you can't see, you'd otherwise know we're quite anal about letting reviews get through when they don't hit a certain threshold established by our QC process (as noted on the review form, which I'm guessing, you've not used...)

I met this woman on craigslist years ago and she would take ¥5000 MAX plus room rental.
The market changes and so does pricing... obviously she couldn't keep those rates if people didn't pay.

I don't believe these are actual reviews. Most reviews are written in same style as she writes. Also don't sound like a males point of view. Lastly I leave you all with this. ¥35000 for a BJ. I met this woman on craigslist years ago and she would take ¥5000 MAX plus room rental.

Craiglist and TAG is a VERY different market share. I had an image that CL market was for those who wanted to spend that much for BJ, and indeed I did started out TAG by that outrageously small price 3 years ago. I was encouraged to raise my fee, and I did after certain time, and I evaluated myself every year, according to my work value, customer satisfaction = pricing.
I had to raise my fee, when I felt

work volume value > service fee.

Today, I'm a VERY different girl you know from the past, I'm more professional, my bj, holistic massage, I'm so grateful being able to perform successfully, my clients are satisfied, half asleep, when the session is done...sleep well that night.

Why don't you find out my ad on TAG classified ad section? I pay to place those ad.

I'm so proud of what I do today.

I haven't written a full review for Yuriko (yet), but the short version would be I agree with the ones I saw said about her here on TAG: she really loves giving a blowjob and loves "taking care of a hardworking man" that way.

As the recipient of that enthusiastic care, there is a different quality to her loving providing this care in this way, one that transcends the mere physical sensation.
To me, that is a rare premium experience and it is very much worth the price she asks.

I haven't written a full review for Yuriko (yet), but the short version would be I agree with the ones I saw said about her here on TAG: she really loves giving a blowjob and loves "taking care of a hardworking man" that way.

As the recipient of that enthusiastic care, there is a different quality to her loving providing this care in this way, one that transcends the mere physical sensation.
To me, that is a rare premium experience and it is very much worth the price she asks.

Thank you for sharing your persepectives of my service value, and really grateful in what you described, as it is truely my nature desire to do so!!!

Now, I'm wondering, how many dicks I sucked in 3 yrs, made those clients happily ejaculated??? And how many to be sucked in this world to be approached for the rest of the year...

I person
Thanks for the review! I have only read good things about Yuriko.

Definitely will be trying her out in the coming weeks ;)

The service is definitely good to me.
It's just that when I wrote this review I tried to present it in a neutral way (like a report).
Maybe next time have another try and make a fancy review......

My start ups was indeed super cheap girl, that if you find the reviews in 2017, don't count on them. Or either you contacted me back in 2016, 2017. I'm a very diffrent girl that please respect my service details, as of today.

Thank you for understanding.

Reactions: Avocado
My start ups was indeed super cheap girl, that if you find the reviews in 2017, don't count on them. Or either you contacted me back in 2016, 2017. I'm a very diffrent girl that please respect my service details, as of today.

Thank you for understanding.

Very few ladies lower their rate after they gain more experience.
My start rate was 25,000yen for 1 hour, 35k for 2 hours as my only competitor back then was AM. That’s where I started from. I had to set similar rate to theirs so that my clients I met at the agency could continuously see me easier. They were almost the only reliable agency back then that caters Japanese ladies to non Japanese clients and the independent scene did not really exist. One white lady in Osaka, three in Tokyo including myself while one was not even based in Japan.

Now we have more independent girls and most of us offer similar service at the similar rate. Thanks to girls:)
I realized when your rate is extremely lower than the market price, it attracts wrong clients; looking for the cheapest service but more demanding, rough, no respect.
I raised my rate a few times in the last 10 years but the fact is the number of requests have never really changed regardless my rate. Just different class of clients. I am not saying AM clients are all cheap but in my personal experience, I saw a lot more demanding people there and I think their affordable rate is one of the reasons.

I am very happy with my current business situation but it required me a lot of experience to reach to where I am standing today.
I am still occasionally asked if I could offer my old rate as they are supposed to be repeat; sure but those “repeating client” met me only once like 5+ years ago.

You may think that I become more greedy. That’s not what it is really. (Regardless what you say, Frenchy)
But if you think her rate is too high, don’t bother her. We all have a reason why we set the rate for.
Your respect would be very much appreciated.

@TAG Manager and @Yuriko
I am sorry if I messed up your thread.

To OP, cheers to your great experience with her:) Play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.