Guest viewing is limited

A Potential Place - Aoba Esthe - Shimbashi

Qong02

TAG Member
Reaction score
Sorry this isn't much of a review but I thought I might Post this here for people to see. I unfortunately didn't have the funds at the time to try this maybe this month I will but I figure this would be useful.i did do some recon though and I have very limited Japanese but enough to get by on I suppose. Anyways onwards.

So I was perusing the Esthe list sites and came across this website http://www.aoba-r.com for Aoba . They are located in Shimbashi about a five minutes walk. Now what drew me to their company was their videos explaining their services. Then if that wasn't they have a Media page and there was a review there by some guy with video again this one http://www.yorutomo.net/kanto/movie/feti/189/ I now would love to meet this girl. From the looks of it they focus on the HE in fact they have a course specially for the focus of junior. I don't know how far they go unfortunately but hopefully we'll find out.

I was in the area one day and decided to pay them a little visit. Took me a little while to find the actual building since its short and slightly hidden but I eventually matched the kanji to what was on their website. And up to their office I go. I get there the place is a bit of a hall. I told the guy that I didn't have time right now but was just looking to get some information. I told him that I didn't speak much Japanese he said it was ok only asked if I could follow instructions at least which he seemed pleased with. The next thing he did was break out a map with different places located on it, this part I didn't understand too much but I'm guessing it's you have to go to those locations depending on the girl you choose. The last thing I asked was weather it was ok to make a reservation on their online system Greg said that reservations were fine but that I should call due to the language barrier instead.

So all in all this place seems like it has potential. If I'm able to sample the services I'll post a review if someone beats me to it please let us know.

I think I remember this place. I this the 6th floor in the same building as Asian Smile?

I stopped by the place and it was interesting. The building elevator only goes to the fifth floor and you have to take the sixth. I chatted with the Tencho a minute. He said, not only no but the equivalent of "not a chance."

Sorry for the late reply, but it's not the same building as Asia smile. But tough break. I'm Asian though and can speak conversational japanese, but the ten hours when I visited said it was ok. But this was a couple of months ago so it could've changed.

+1 to ethnicity flairs for posters