A Return To Tokyo! Let's Party!

Caff3ry

99th Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm from Sydney Australia hope you give me a wam yokoso.

Joined up on this forum hopefully to meet some cool guys and gals. Came to Tokyo for the first time this year in Febuary and couldn't resist a return visit this November. Last time I was here I hit up places like Ageha which blew my mind that club is INSANE! So much fun in one night. This time Ill be here for about 1 month and can't wait to party it up again. Eagerly browsing the forums now for "fun" ;) things to do.

Anyways that's my short intro pleasure to make your acquaintance.

If you like clubbing Womb in Shibuya is the best I've gone to, it's surrounded by love hotels too, so if you get lucky you won't have any problem finding a place to get it on!

Reactions: Mischa Maxwell
Ok I got 1 person in! Anybody feel like joining and taking this gentleman on an adventure he won't forget? Ladies don't be shy :)

Going back to Kenya? Or Mars?

Reactions: Yuma
The adult scene seems very different from where I'm from everything is so confusing even with this forum I must admit.
Don't worry, its just me, try not to make my words too seriously unless I said so ;p

Reactions: Yuma
Huh I'm confused did you mean to say "try not to take my words too seriously" hence implying don't take you too seriously?

Reactions: TheWhiteBear
Huh I'm confused did you mean to say "try not to take my words too seriously" hence implying don't take you too seriously?
Ja, that's what I meant, well take me seriously but don't take me too seriously, sometimes I'm serious and sometimes I'm just not that serious. But seriously though, take me serious when I'm serious and don't take me too seriously when I'm not serious.
latest

Understandable. Ruling a plannet a country and a space station must be tough work hence why ask me not to take you too seriously must be a stressful life. Oh well try ruling Britannia for a day where I have people constantly trying to start a revolution.

Hi guys!

I'm from Sydney Australia hope you give me a wam yokoso.

Joined up on this forum hopefully to meet some cool guys and gals. Came to Tokyo for the first time this year in Febuary and couldn't resist a return visit this November. Last time I was here I hit up places like Ageha which blew my mind that club is INSANE! So much fun in one night. This time Ill be here for about 1 month and can't wait to party it up again. Eagerly browsing the forums now for "fun" ;) things to do.

Anyways that's my short intro pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Hey ! when will you be in japan until?

Hey there! Just wanted to say hello to a fellow Code Geass fan in Tokyo. :) I go clubbing every weekend and would love to meet up with you! I live in Shinjuku but Shibuya is where I go to club. VISION is a very good venue with a lot of unique music! Yoroshiku ne~

Hey there! Just wanted to say hello to a fellow Code Geass fan in Tokyo. :) I go clubbing every weekend and would love to meet up with you! I live in Shinjuku but Shibuya is where I go to club. VISION is a very good venue with a lot of unique music! Yoroshiku ne~

Hey there Meyrin! will you be in tokyo 22nd dec to 2nd jan?

Reactions: meyrin