Guest viewing is limited

A scary situation in Kabukicho this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep trying for damage control, Rider.

Not going to do you much good at this stage, but hey, keep on trying.

Good for what? I have already said as much as I wanted to say on TAG and I have even had to explain this several times to you because you seem to have a thick head (or maybe you secretly like this tap dance we're doing)

Besides, I already have my own fan base of loyal followers who will take any recommendation I give them, so I don't need a troll like you to massage my ego.

Good for what? I have already said as much as I wanted to say on TAG and I have even had to explain this several times to you because you seem to have a thick head (or maybe you secretly like this tap dance we're doing)

Besides, I already have my own fan base of loyal followers who will take any recommendation I give them, so I don't need a troll like you to massage my ego.

I'm guessing you're several cups in, and that you're going to be horrified in the morning.

Especially once the agency management that condones your little shill scheme realises you've been found out and your discounts dry up.

I'm guessing you're several cups in, and that you're going to be horrified in the morning.

Especially once the agency management that condones your little shill scheme realises you've been found out and your discounts dry up.

Actually, I'm sober. Have not had one cup this evening.
Anyway, seems you get yourself off by always trying to have the final word, so I'll just leave with the following:

I didn't want to toot my own horn here

Yeah, we noticed how you go to lengths to be modest here.

Jealous, are we?

I am a bit actually. Must great to find fitting condoms so easily even in Japan.

Besides, I already have my own fan base of loyal followers who will take any recommendation I give them

I feel I need to apologize as I have totally misjudged you. You are really funny after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.