walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes, 29,000

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had a few hours to kill in Tokyo and went to check out another shop, but they only had one girl. I went in, met her, and decided to move on. Darling Harbor was around the corner so I went in and looked at the cards. Kaoru was tall, cute, and brunette and I picked her. I picked a time, paid, and waited for ten minutes while she got ready.

They came for me and I met Kaoru on the stairs. She was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. But her inner beauty, attention to detail, and omotenashi is what sets her apart for others. Kaoru is skilled in making me feel at ease and pleasuring.

She helped me out of my clothes, kissed passionately, and pressed her boobs against me, all the while gently rubbing my willie. We went to the chair for a thorough wash, and I really loved how she washed under my balls, playing with them ever so gently. Next was the tub, where she made the temperature perfect for me. More passionate kissing, nipple play, and a wonderful blow job.

Next she got the mat ready. Kairu focuses on every detail in her work and it is a pleasure watching her gorgeous body as she works.

On the mat she was better than amazing. I have never felt so much pleasure! Licking my back, sucking my toes, boobs all over me, and Kaoru doing everything she could to maximize my pleasure, she did.

She rolled me over, put on a condom with her mouth, and slide my cock into her. I didn’t last very long as she moved perfectly for me. I came long and hard deep inside her. What an amazing finish.

Kaoru then cleaned me up perfectly, washing off all the nuru.

During this whole amazing session I chatted with Kaoru and found her to be a charming, likeable, wise young lady.

One of the best soapland experiences I have ever had. I have lived in Japan for over 15 years!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kaoru is a treasure and one if the best soapland experiences I have ever had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your experience at Darling Harbour, much appreciated. Glad you had a good time with her.

Approved: 4/1/2020

Darling girls i had did bbbj but i cnt rmb if all, u still rmb she does bbbj? If ppl have budget issue i really advise them to top up a bit and go darling, can't really go wrong with the price you pay.

I saw kaoru not too long ago and she does bbbj. Great experience overall and really makes you feel welcome. She said her business is hurting pretty bad because of コロナ right now.

I saw kaoru not too long ago and she does bbbj. Great experience overall and really makes you feel welcome. She said her business is hurting pretty bad because of コロナ right now.

Places like these need to shut their doors immediately. It’s just unreal that they’re still operating during this crisis.

I saw Kaoru a few months back and while her service was as described above, the photo really looked nothing like her - a bit disappointing.

Planning a visit to kaoru during golden week, I wonder if the place will even be open with the emergency declaration and what not

Reactions: Sanjayb
Hisyo and darling are calling it quits next week till May 5th. Meanwhile, pachinko parlors in my prefecture are all still packed as of today.

Hisyo and darling are calling it quits next week till May 5th. Meanwhile, pachinko parlors in my prefecture are all still packed as of today.
Pachinko is basically an essential public service as this point giving the elderly a way to fill their retirement lol

Planning a visit to kaoru during golden week, I wonder if the place will even be open with the emergency declaration and what not
DH will be closed from April 13th to May 6th, as per their email newsletter.

Half of yoshiwara will be closing down from tomorrow. How many of them ever open again is anyone's guess.

Half of yoshiwara will be closing down from tomorrow. How many of them ever open again is anyone's guess.
I'd bet most of them do - they (and other fuzoku places) are closing down to stay in the government's good graces. The shops that aren't closing down are the ones that are less likely to survive long term - they'll be under a microscope when this is all done.

A good number have actually shut down all internet presence entirely already. These are the ones I suspect might end up being permanent closures.

Last edited: