ashleycompanionrose@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
4 hours, 125,000 yen

Type/Location:
my hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
My "go to" girl (Alice) was away from Tokyo during my most recent trip, so I had to make another choice. After reading a lot of reviews on this site (thanks everyone) I decided to try Ashley Rose. She turned out to be a charming and engaging email correspondent. I strongly prefer longer dates and Ashley Rose readily agreed to meet for 4 hours in the evening the day I arrived in Tokyo. We stayed in contact to finalize the time and place, and every electronic conversation only heightened the anticipation on my part. Since our date would take the entire evening, I arranged for room service so that we could have something to eat and drink. Ashley suggested that we have the service arrive after we "had some time to play a bit", and that was fine with me. A couple of her other remarks during our electronic conversations really stuck with me as well: "I can't wait to show you just how cute and sexy I can be;" and "I can't wait to be unwrapped by you." Needless to say I was really keen to meet her in person and undress her myself.

Promptly on time (to the minute) there was a knock on my door, and there she was. It was one of those miserably hot days in Tokyo and Ashley Rose appeared in short shorts, a crop top, and sandals. Cute and sexy as advertised. I told her she looked great and dressed suitably for the weather, and looked like she was also dressed for a workout. She smiled and said "But I have very sexy lingerie" and pulled down her shorts a bit to show her tiny panties and informed me that "They tie at the side so can just pull on the string to remove them." A great start to the date.

We sat on the bed and chatted awhile, just getting to know one another a bit, which I really enjoyed. Ashley Rose is witty, easy-going, and thoughtful. We then moved to a lengthy and truly enjoyable time of kissing and exploring one another bodies while removing clothing as we went. Her lingerie was indeed very sexy. I then went down on her for an extended, delightful time - she tasted fresh and clean and was very responsive. Then it was my turn. OMG. She is both passionate and extremely skilled, with numerous techniques that will make you hope it never ends. She could take me all the way in - down her throat quite a ways given her petite body.

She eventually said "I want you inside me" and reached for a condom. The first one she tried was too small, but, not to worry, she had more in her bag. The second one fit fine. She straddled me and slowly began to lower herself onto my dick. She got about halfway, stopped, readjusted her position and then lowered herself all the way. A little "ummm" and a big sigh, then she leaned forward and said "you have a big dick, just for the record". Nice to hear, but it probably has as much to do with her size as mine. She is very tight and it felt like every millimeter of my dick was in contact with her. Ashley Rose began to slide up and down, slowly gaining speed. We were both enjoying this very much when there was knock on the door. Room service had arrived - 1.5 hours had just flown by. We didn't (couldn't) stop but increased the pace. Another knock. Even faster - her bobbing, me thrusting, until I exploded into her. Ashley dismounted, grabbed the condom, and dashed for the bathroom to hide. I frantically pulled on a robe and answered the door.

Ashley emerged as soon as the waiter left and we can a lot of fun laughing at ourselves. She put on a silk pajama top from a set provided by the hotel (she looked very fetching in it, indeed) and we sat on the floor and enjoyed salads, noodles, and tempura while we talked. It was a great time.

Dinner ended when Ashley Rose said "I'm a little cold, let's get under the covers", which we promptly did. More kissing, caressing, and then 69. I told Ashely Rose that I thought she had a fantastic ass (this is absolutely accurate) so she suggested we finish in doggy, which we did. It didn't take all that long for me to pop given her energetically thrusting back, looking at me over her shoulder, and me just looking at her gorgeous ass and watching myself go in and out of her terrific little body. We left enough time for another round of conversation while she took a quick shower before facing the heat again.

Pure fun and total satisfaction from beginning to end.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I guess I now have two "go to" girls in Tokyo. I'm already thinking it might be really, really fun to see them together.

Last edited:
Ahh what a lovely review ! Thank you so much for all of your kind words. I'm also chuffed that you can remember some direct quotes, you're a bit magical that way.

That night with you was really lovely and the near interruption of dinner arriving made finishing and hiding away all the more exciting !

Alice is also such a gem, would love, love, love to spend some time with you both together ! It sounds like a dream of a time
: )

Very sad to have missed you this time... but a nice choice for another girl!

Am i’m glad this gave you the idea of meeting both of us together. I’ve only recently become acquaintances with Ashley but just like you, i long for more already!