Guest viewing is limited

Peppermint (SL) A Very Refreshing First Time with Saki of Peppermint

sooner91

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Peppermint - さき (Saki) https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/peppermint/girlid-28851214/diary/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
December 20th, 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min. ¥40,000

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese with a little Google Translate help

Details of the Encounter:
I have been lurking and commented on a couple of posts during my time here on TAG but I decided on this trip I would man up and go to Yoshiwara.

I had been doing my fair share of research on what shops to go to and providers to see. I chose Peppermint because I knew that Saki was working that day.

As I approached Yoshiwara, a tencho from Aung tried to usher me in but I declined and walked around the shops to see where certain places were. I was kind of nervous to be honest so it helped calm me down.

I rounded back to Peppermint and walked in. I was greeted by a tencho and rushed into the waiting room. The man came into the room and inquired about my Japanese skills but I understood enough to pass.

I was given two options at first. One being Azusa and the other being Nene. I stuttered for a moment before I realized that I came for Saki and inquired. They said it would be fine and I chose the time of 100 minutes. The tencho was surprised and said okay. After that he went and got some nice, sorta sweet, iced tea.

After a few minutes of quietness, I was led to greet Saki at the staircase. She was in a cute Santa cosplay. I was not disappointed by any means. She was cute, small (146cm) and had shoulder length hair which was very cute. She is what I would consider my type of girl.

After greeting we meandered up five flights of stairs to her room and upon entering it was warm, which is the way I like any kind of temperature. We sat down and had a brief chat and began to undress. She is a little chubby but that is just fine by me. Her breasts are stated as G-cup but I'm bad at figuring out sizes so I apologize for not knowing what exact size she is. She has a shaven nether region but just shaven as there was some stubble. She folded everything all nice and tidy and upon looking at my John Thomas, she said no word...lol

She ushered my into the bath tub and I started to float in the tub to the point where I was laughing at it. It felt like at any moment I was going slide in and drown. She asked what I wanted and she suggested mat play. As a first timer I was quite excited about that. She washed me on the stool thing and back into the tub where we did the teeth brushing and awkward chat. She then began to set up the mat while I watched her and was kind of happy just to be there.

She finished setting it up and asked me to hop on the mat and it was slick. I thought I was going to fly off of there as soon as I lied down. She rubbed her cute body on me and it was really relaxing and then she turned me over for some bbbj. We kissed a few times (that literally was my first kiss!) When she got on top I questioned to myself if she put a condom on me and I'm still not sure. Either way, I came during that and she told me I was fast.

We washed up again and headed to the bed. I had ordered a water and she had some orange juice in between as we discussed where I was from. I never knew that people didn't know where Oklahoma is. Either way it was funny to see her figure it out via Google Translate.

As bed play started, she put a condom on me and I decided to go down on her but since I don't have that much experience it was difficult on my part so I kind of gave up but her nipples are sensitive(?) as she gave out a couple of moans. We started with her on her back but it didn't go quite as expected because one again I'm not that experienced and kept getting things wrong.

We switched to doggy and had a good time but I didn't cum then. She switched to cowgirl and decided to slip the condom off. After a few minutes of BBCG, I just couldn't do it and switched to doggy again but my little man couldn't release anything. I was very close though but I had some random thoughts that made me not do so (random weird pregnancy thoughts).

We once more washed up and I almost went fully into the tub this time as she laughed at that. She kept apologizing for me not cumming during the second round but I apologized back and we had a back and forth and then I told her it was okay. She thanked me for telling her that and i had to repeat it a couple of times for her to feel better about it.

We got ready and she asked if I was in a hurry and I told her no and we had a brief chat about how long I was going to be there and I told her that she was my first kiss and she was surprised. I got a nice little business card as well.

We walked back down the stairs and the tenchos greeted my happily and off I went for the rest of my day.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will definitely return to Peppermint and to see Saki.... foreigners are welcome in Peppermint even if you speak English but understand and can speak a little Japanese. I was very happy to have a good first time experience at Yoshiwara and I might go back before I leave the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Peppermint, much appreciated!

Approved: 12/26/2019

Reactions: sooner91
I rmb it is a sis shop of king. The 10k tax is bit too much, as a midend soap, 5k is still justifible. This 10k added to become 40k which is closed to dh of 90min, and i find dh quality standard is better and consistent where other low and midend shop is more a mixed bags, and can hit mines easily.

Reactions: Taylorjp
I never knew that people didn't know where Oklahoma is.
Nice review! The above comment reminds me of doing 4 or 5 intermittent rounds of sex with a married SB who brought along and insisted on watching the entire original Rogers & Hammerstein movie/musical OKLAHOMA in a love hotel in Shibuya. Imagine mounting your naked nymph at Peppermint from behind while she's spell bound watching a handsome dude belt out "oh what a beautiful morning". Maybe just have her watch clips on YouTube on her phone, lol.

PS- it's in your very very very best interests to bring a couple condoms with you next time. Saki or any provider will be more than glad to see you set a couple by the bed or play mat. I often bring an unopened box of 3 and leave any unused with the providers, who appreciate having a larger size on hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheScientist
She switched to cowgirl and decided to slip the condom off.

This is where I almost spit my drink out at my monitor. I almost jumped up twice when Toki at Darling Harbour ninja'd the cap on before sumata (not even penetration!) let alone actually going in. Any idea what gave Saki the inclination to go raw?

I never knew that people didn't know where Oklahoma is.

Hahhahaha I have to do the same thing with Kansas... I always provide a visual representation of

Left hand California -------> Here <--------Right Hand New York

Don't blame anybody for not knowing though, if a girl said she was from Gunma or something, hell if i'd be able to tell where it was on a map.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Does that default apply to non asian gaijin as well?

Dunno. TOFTT and go find out? I will say that the one time I went to a Yoshiwara soap (Landmark), I had no trouble getting BBFS. The girl asked, “want to use a condom?”, I said “can we not?”, and she proceeded with service as usual.

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Peppermint - さき (Saki) https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/peppermint/girlid-28851214/diary/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
December 20th, 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min. ¥40,000

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese with a little Google Translate help

Details of the Encounter:
I have been lurking and commented on a couple of posts during my time here on TAG but I decided on this trip I would man up and go to Yoshiwara.

I had been doing my fair share of research on what shops to go to and providers to see. I chose Peppermint because I knew that Saki was working that day.

As I approached Yoshiwara, a tencho from Aung tried to usher me in but I declined and walked around the shops to see where certain places were. I was kind of nervous to be honest so it helped calm me down.

I rounded back to Peppermint and walked in. I was greeted by a tencho and rushed into the waiting room. The man came into the room and inquired about my Japanese skills but I understood enough to pass.

I was given two options at first. One being Azusa and the other being Nene. I stuttered for a moment before I realized that I came for Saki and inquired. They said it would be fine and I chose the time of 100 minutes. The tencho was surprised and said okay. After that he went and got some nice, sorta sweet, iced tea.

After a few minutes of quietness, I was led to greet Saki at the staircase. She was in a cute Santa cosplay. I was not disappointed by any means. She was cute, small (146cm) and had shoulder length hair which was very cute. She is what I would consider my type of girl.

After greeting we meandered up five flights of stairs to her room and upon entering it was warm, which is the way I like any kind of temperature. We sat down and had a brief chat and began to undress. She is a little chubby but that is just fine by me. Her breasts are stated as G-cup but I'm bad at figuring out sizes so I apologize for not knowing what exact size she is. She has a shaven nether region but just shaven as there was some stubble. She folded everything all nice and tidy and upon looking at my John Thomas, she said no word...lol

She ushered my into the bath tub and I started to float in the tub to the point where I was laughing at it. It felt like at any moment I was going slide in and drown. She asked what I wanted and she suggested mat play. As a first timer I was quite excited about that. She washed me on the stool thing and back into the tub where we did the teeth brushing and awkward chat. She then began to set up the mat while I watched her and was kind of happy just to be there.

She finished setting it up and asked me to hop on the mat and it was slick. I thought I was going to fly off of there as soon as I lied down. She rubbed her cute body on me and it was really relaxing and then she turned me over for some bbbj. We kissed a few times (that literally was my first kiss!) When she got on top I questioned to myself if she put a condom on me and I'm still not sure. Either way, I came during that and she told me I was fast.

We washed up again and headed to the bed. I had ordered a water and she had some orange juice in between as we discussed where I was from. I never knew that people didn't know where Oklahoma is. Either way it was funny to see her figure it out via Google Translate.

As bed play started, she put a condom on me and I decided to go down on her but since I don't have that much experience it was difficult on my part so I kind of gave up but her nipples are sensitive(?) as she gave out a couple of moans. We started with her on her back but it didn't go quite as expected because one again I'm not that experienced and kept getting things wrong.

We switched to doggy and had a good time but I didn't cum then. She switched to cowgirl and decided to slip the condom off. After a few minutes of BBCG, I just couldn't do it and switched to doggy again but my little man couldn't release anything. I was very close though but I had some random thoughts that made me not do so (random weird pregnancy thoughts).

We once more washed up and I almost went fully into the tub this time as she laughed at that. She kept apologizing for me not cumming during the second round but I apologized back and we had a back and forth and then I told her it was okay. She thanked me for telling her that and i had to repeat it a couple of times for her to feel better about it.

We got ready and she asked if I was in a hurry and I told her no and we had a brief chat about how long I was going to be there and I told her that she was my first kiss and she was surprised. I got a nice little business card as well.

We walked back down the stairs and the tenchos greeted my happily and off I went for the rest of my day.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will definitely return to Peppermint and to see Saki.... foreigners are welcome in Peppermint even if you speak English but understand and can speak a little Japanese. I was very happy to have a good first time experience at Yoshiwara and I might go back before I leave the country.

thank you for nice and long review :)

May i ask you what kind of question the tencho ask you when you enter? :)

Thank you for your answer

Reactions: sooner91
thank you for nice and long review :)

May i ask you what kind of question the tencho ask you when you enter? :)

Thank you for your answer

He asked me who I wanted and if I needed a driver back to the station. It was all basic Japanese

Reactions: Shaka019
Nice review! The above comment reminds me of doing 4 or 5 intermittent rounds of sex with a married SB who brought along and insisted on watching the entire original Rogers & Hammerstein movie/musical OKLAHOMA in a love hotel in Shibuya. Imagine mounting your naked nymph at Peppermint from behind while she's spell bound watching a handsome dude belt out "oh what a beautiful morning". Maybe just have her watch clips on YouTube on her phone, lol.

Lol! That would have been awkward but at the same time I would have enjoyed watching the movie to be honest

Reactions: Taylorjp
Hahhahaha I have to do the same thing with Kansas... I always provide a visual representation of

Left hand California -------> Here <--------Right Hand New York

Don't blame anybody for not knowing though, if a girl said she was from Gunma or something, hell if i'd be able to tell where it was on a map.

When I describe Oklahoma to Japanese and other Asian people, I usually start out with Texas and then point up. Most of them know where Texas is.