Abbreviations and Translations

Thank you Ayaka!

BTW I completely agree it is a very risky not to use a condom (especially for the girl) and I always use one.

Reactions: Simonka
I really like "raw pole"... Leaves some room to imagination. I love the Japanese language for its imaginative descriptions...
For instance, I never found the translation for "old" (man) They talk about "not young"or else...

I will try to introduce the term "raw pole" (RP) in lieu of BBFS in other Westerner's oriented forum...

Reactions: zer0ed
Posting here since this question seems to be on topic.

I've been looking at websites of some "local" esute places. They have:

当店は風俗店ではございません

Technically, it translates to ... this shop is not a sex club. So does it mean also no Happy Ending? Prices are within the range of other esute (e.g. AQ), they're listed in es-navi and classified as アジアン, 店舗, ヌキなし.

All esthe shops say "当店は風俗店ではございません” but obviously, they at least offer some type of happy ending. You may not expect a girl to be completely naked, give you bj, allowed to touch a girl, kiss her and other basic things you could do at delivery health but most likely you get hand job to finish.
The reason why they says "当店は風俗店・・・” is beacuse they don't get an adult entertainment business permit.
As long as shops are esthetic salon, offer regular massage for relaxation, body treatment, they don't need to get the special permit.

Thanks for the information, it is good to know! I need to visit these "local" shops.

Sorry, it seems like I posted wrong info earlier. I did more detailed research and found out some Japanese massage place such as "Men's esthe" " 回春マッサージ sexual rejuvenation” offer massage only.
They tease men with touching balls and the pelvic area to give them extra sensation but don't help to finish.
Most likely, handjob is on the menu at non Japanese massage parlors though. Really sorry about that.

Sorry, it seems like I posted wrong info earlier. I did more detailed research and found out some Japanese massage place such as "Men's esthe" " 回春マッサージ sexual rejuvenation” offer massage only.
They tease men with touching balls and the pelvic area to give them extra sensation but don't help to finish.
Most likely, handjob is on the menu at non Japanese massage parlors though. Really sorry about that.
A+++ for the effort. Thank you!
Need to find out for myself when I have time.

I found local shops several stations away from my place. The weird thing about the shops is that the client need to be guided to the actual location by calling the shop at a specific landmark. They don't post the actual location of the shop on the website!

Reactions: Manami TMK
Smells like illegal shop...?
Hmmmn ...
I'll keep that in mind.

But maybe just secretive. The area is quite posh and undergoing some rapid development in past few years. With the new high rise office buildings nearby, I'd be surprised if there was no shops nearby (that I don't know about yet).

Reactions: Manami TMK
That actually reminds me of interview for a Japanese delivery shop. When you make an appointment with them, they usually meet you at some meeting spot. If you are not liked by them or they think you are not appropriate for their shop, they say so on the spot and won't take you to the actual office.
When they lead you to the office after you greet them, it means you passed the first exam. My Senpai at the shop explained to me so.

Copied from the other thread, added a few words which are not that common but nevertheless interesting.

予約 = yoyaku = reservation
ネット指名 = netto shimei = selecting a lady on the shop's internet page
本指名 = honshimei = selecting a lady which you have already met before, may cost extra
写真指名 = shashin shimei = selecting a lady based on the pictures you'll see in the waiting room
フリー = free = you leave the decision to select you a lady to the shop
裏を返す = ura wo kaesu = selecting a lady which you've met as "free" customer again for a second time. It's honshimei if you select her for a third time. Depends on the shop!
ボーイ = boy = male clerk
店長 = tenchô = the shop's owner
送迎 = sôgei = pickup-service offered by the shop from several stations
吉原年齢 = yoshiwara nenrei = Yoshiwara age, 20 years = 20-22 in reality, 21 years = 23-26 in reality etc.
地雷 = jirai (landmine) = a different lady than you selected (bait and switch)
サービス地雷 = service jirai = the lady you selected, but providing a horrible service or refusing standard procedures, playing on time etc.
魚雷 = gyorai (torpedo) = a terrible customer
ポン引き = Ponbiki = touting, often with bad results for the customer

高級店 = kôkyûten = highclass soapland, at least 50.000 yen per 120 minutes, often includes unprotected intercourse and immediate fellatio before bathing
大衆店 = taishûten = soapland for the masses, at least 20.000 yen per 80 minutes. Some shops may have a different service concept and do not offer mattress play.
激安店 = gekiyasu ten = cheapest class of soapland, about 10.000 yen per 60 minutes, no pickup service from the station, older ladies, no mattress play, depends on the shop and the ladies. Best choice if you're looking for reasonably priced intercourse.
入浴料 = nyûyokuryô = bathing charge, price for entering the shop
サービス料 = service ryô = price for the service the lady will provide
指名料 = shimeiryô = extra charge for selecting a lady
総額料金 = sôgaku ryôkin, sometimes just 総額 = sôgaku = overall price, including bathing charge, service charge and selection charge
待合室 = machiaishitsu = waiting room
フロント, 受付 = furonto, uketsuke = front desk, sometimes you have to pay there, sometimes the Boy or Tencho will collect the money directly in the waiting room
アンケート = ankêto = questionnaire, either before the session (which service do you expect) or after the session (how satisfied were you?)
ご案内 = goannai = the lady has finished preparing her and her room and is waiting behind the curtain for her customer
割引 = waribiki = discount
外国人料金 = gaikokujin ryôkin = foreigner fee, usually 10.000 Yen, depends on the shop!
延長 = enchô = extension after entering the playroom together with the lady
早朝 = sôchô = the time from early morning (usually sunrise) to noon, often discounted.
貸切 = kashikiri = to reserve the whole shift of a lady. Depending on the shop it is possible to go outside (for Kabuki or Dinner)

即即 = sokusoku = immediate sex after entering the room, without showering before
即尺 = sokushaku = instant bamboo flute, meaning fellatio before the shower
NS = no skin = without protection, sometimes called 生 = nama
中出し = nakadashi = ejaculating inside the girl
NN = nama naka = ejaculating inside the girl without protection
フェラ = Fera = fellatio, sometimes called 尺八 = shakuhachi = bamboo flute
生F = nama F = fellatio without protection
AF = anal intercourse
1回戦 = ikkaisen = first pop
2回戦 = nikaisen = second pop
s着 = s chaku = use of protection is mandatory
Mット = matto = lotion play on the mattress
Bッド = beddo = bed play (= intercourse)
二輪車 = nirinsha = two girls, one customer. sometimes called 3P
潜望鏡 = senbôkyô (periscope) = the customer sits in the bathtub, the lady slides her legs beneath his hips, the customer's penis surfaces. Used for fellatio.
スケベ椅子 = sukebe isu (perverted chair) = used for under carriage wash.
くぐり椅子 = kuguri isu = larger chair, some ladies can put their body through it and rim the customer

蟻 means "ant", is read "ari" and slang for something offered. NS蟻 = uncovered intercourse offered.

No idea about こじ木, do you have some context?

Thank you!

Haha maybe just another NN/NS reference?
木は蟻ですか?
こじ木

I am not sure what こじ木 really means by customer side but from working girls' point of view, it means cheap client, more specifically those who choose the cheapest shop or select the shortest course and ask a lot.

こじ木 kojiki - こじき- 乞食=beggar

I am not sure what こじ木 really means by customer side but from working girls' point of view, it means cheap client, more specifically those who choose the cheapest shop or select the shortest course and ask a lot.

こじ木 kojiki - こじき- 乞食=beggar

I like just plain けち. (ke chi)

(I'm not けち, but I know people who are!)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thank you!

Haha maybe just another NN/NS reference?
木は蟻ですか?
こじ木

The answers were already given. Here's just my 2 cents.

本番 means FS. At first, 本 alone started carrying the meaning of FS.
Then it was jargonized by converting 本 to 木 for the similarity in the Kanji appearances. Hence, 木 alone started carrying the meaning of FS.

生木 = BBFS
G木 = CFS
木は蟻ですか?= as Goshogawara has already explained, it means "Is FS offered?" To be precise, 蟻 is a jargonized 有り which is the word pronounced exactly the same and means "exists, being offered, being included".
The antonym of 蟻 is usually 梨 which means "pear" but is pronounced the same as 無し, and 無し is the proper antonym of 有り.   
木梨 = No FS offered

I don't know what exactly こじ木 means, but I sort of agree with Meiji's interpretation.

木 was further jargonized with the conversion of 木 to 基 that is a word pronounced exactly the same, ki. Then, 基 also started carrying the meaning of FS.
Subsequently, kiban, became a jargon which implies 本番, honban. When you type kiban, usually a Japanese FEP lists 基盤 as the first candidate word, which is probably why 基盤 also implies FS.

Hi Folks, Can someone please help out what these terms mean: NPノー○ン and NB ノー○ラ . I saw them on delivery health site but cant figure out what they could mean...
thanks

Amazing the countless service some places offer. I do wish the sites for some of the establishments would give you some details on what they offer. Sometimes it seems the Erolin Guide only tells me. Either that or I'm still a total newb, lol.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland