Abbreviations and Translations

You will think I am a total noob but what p2p and p4p exactly mean (pay for play?) ?

I often see "IMO". What is that? As a Japanese, I sadly read it as "いも", as of potato...。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。

Also, "FIV",.as NED kindly put that in my ad. What is that?

Thanks in advance.

Also, some travellers may not know, "OL" is meant
"Office Ladies" ladies that work in the office 9am to 5pm or longer.

You will think I am a total noob but what p2p and p4p exactly mean (pay for play?) ?
Yes, p4p is pay for play and 2p2 idpay to play. Which both means paying for sexual services.
I often see "IMO". What is that? As a Japanese, I sadly read it as "いも", as of potato...。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。

Also, "FIV",.as NED kindly put that in my ad. What is that?

Thanks in advance.

Also, some travellers may not know, "OL" is meant
"Office Ladies" ladies that work in the office 9am to 5pm or longer.
IMO mean "in my opinion". Meaning that others may have a different idea about it.

FIV = finger in vagina

These days P2P often means sumata, at least in the US. This comes from "penis to pussy" and is also sometimes referred to as a "stripper slide".

P2P in non hobby lingo can also mean peer-to-peer, which is a form of software distribution usually used for illegal transfers using protocols like BitTorrent.

I have seen ごっくん in a few sites, and google translates it to A Cum. An example can be found at this site: https://m-fuzoku.jp/system/

I would guess that means cum in or on the girls ass, but would rather know than guess. Thanks in advance!

What does フリーのお客様 mean? It translates to "free customer" but what does is mean?

フリー No nomination. You take whoever is available at the time / the shop gives you. Cannot choose girl.

写真指名 Never met the girl before but you choose her from a picture at the shop or their website.

本指名 Met the girl before and nominate her again.

Does anyone know of there's a translation for GFE/PSE? Does "girlfriend like play" work? For example: "今回彼女みたいなプレイは出来る?" if one wanted GFE this time rather than PSE

translation for GFE/PSE

GFE - 恋人プレー、イチャイチャ
PSE - maybe エロい would fill the bill - but there's a lot of translations....

I seem to be unable to find it so would anyone be able to tell me the 日本語 for DATY? Thanks.
I'd rather not assume it's 生マンコ or something without knowing for sure.

Kunni (クンニ) is used often though most people would be more subtle at least in speak and just talk about licking.

What is the proper way to ask if omanko nameru (DATY) is OK? 6-9 is universal and understood but what about DATY? I use "nameru" with gestures. When you're talking to the girl you want to be at least somewhat civilized and polite. クンニ seems a little direct and harsh in some instances.

What is the proper way to ask if omanko nameru (DATY) is OK? 6-9 is universal and understood but what about DATY? I use "nameru" with gestures. When you're talking to the girl you want to be at least somewhat civilized and polite. クンニ seems a little direct and harsh in some instances.
Namete ii?