Abbreviations and Translations

Namete ii?

I think so but is that the best way to express it? I'm wondering what a native speaker would say. My Japanese skills are decent but this sort of conversation is not the sort that I can review with friends and colleagues very easily....

I think so but is that the best way to express it? I'm wondering what a native speaker would say. My Japanese skills are decent but this sort of conversation is not the sort that I can review with friends and colleagues very easily....

Polite Japanese guys point south and say “chuu shite mo ii?” which translates into “May I kiss it”.
This is just my opinion but “namete” or anything along these lines sound a bit “sukebe”. It could fit into the occasion where AV experience is on the table.
Also I think it’s better not to push it too much if you don’t have enough proficiency in a language to understand the subtle nuances of flirting / sex. Personally it sounds awkward to me when people just memorize phrases in English or the other languages I speak.

Is there something you can say if you go to a soap and want to ask for a girl with natural breasts, as in, non-augmented?
And is it common to ask for specific services like CIM or Spanish/Russian at soaps? Only ever been to one.

So recently I've been seeing ○ニ○ル in descriptions, but for the life of me I can't think of what it means. Anyone know?

Reactions: TAG Manager
So recently I've been seeing ○ニ○ル in descriptions, but for the life of me I can't think of what it means. Anyone know?

Need to see the full context - we have to fill in the blanks based on the context where it appears.

Reactions: Varista
Need to see the full context - we have to fill in the blanks based on the context where it appears.

Nevermind, I think I figured it out. The first spot was Kanji so it was the name of a celebrity. 藤田ニコル (Fujita Nicole) the sites are all saying the provider looks like her. Still useful information though so I guess I'll leave this here haha.

Some of the terms used on Japanese message boards
NN - nama naka, no condom cum inside
NS - nama soto, no codom cum outside

Also I heard for NS (Natural Style). But means the same "Bareback Sex"

Reactions: DireWolf98
Is there a Japanese term for Rusty Trombone?

My apologies if I somehow missed it on this list.
I posted this question several months ago and never received a reply.

Well, there's a good reason for the lack of replies - there is no poetic phrase in Japanese that's an equivalent to "Rusty Trombone." Even our respected comrade, @Rusty Trombone , couldn't provide an answer.

So, I continued my search. I even enlisted the help of a US-based J-Girl who is very familiar with Our Hobby and she made inquiries among girls who work in Fuzoku.

These are the closest equivalents that she provided me:

アナルを舐めながらの手コキ
Hand job during ass licking

- or -
手コキしながらのアナル舐め
Ass licking during hand job