Abbreviations and Translations

Long time lurker and grounded world traveler here. Thanks for the fun reads.

I've come across the term "outsider" (アウトサイダー)in 口コミ reviews a few times. Anyone care to elaborate what that means?

I've come across the term "outsider" (アウトサイダー)in 口コミ reviews a few times. Anyone care to elaborate what that means?

Context would be useful.

Context would be useful.

In this instance when he described her:

やよいちゃんはアウトサイダー嬢であるものの

and when he was giving points for face, style, performance, he rated her this:

アウトサイダー要求→マイナスXX点
 それを覚悟で突撃したものの、このマソコの具合からすると、イッたあとも、しばらくピ〇ト〇運動を続けたい、続けないともったいない。

FYI this is yayoi chan from synd rome

Also, my internet search only revealed something about girls who are "outsiders" who are anti-social and are in a bad place. So i was wondering maybe its a term to describe the type of girls who are more likely to harm themselves such as cuts on arms.

やよいちゃんはアウトサイダー嬢であるものの

アウトサイダー要求→マイナスXX点

Also, my internet search only revealed something about girls who are "outsiders" who are anti-social and are in a bad place. So i was wondering maybe its a term to describe the type of girls who are more likely to harm themselves such as cuts on arms.

seems like it just means non-Japanese to me. Maybe I'm misreading though.

seems like it just means non-Japanese to me. Maybe I'm misreading though.

Was my initial guess too, but she's Japanese for sure. I've seen this term used many many times and I just cant figure out what it means. Here's another one for context on a girl from uber girl.

レポで最近はGありとかアウトサイダーが多いと聞いており、
当方セカンド童貞だったのでそれでもいいと突撃してみたけど、良かったですね。

If I had to guess now, I'm leaning on that its a girl that's not normally working in the fuzoku industry. Basically a newcomer to the industry.

やよいちゃんはアウトサイダー嬢であるものの

アウトサイダー要求→マイナスXX点

You might want to just link the review instead of thinking you can pick the parts that might have meaning....

You might want to just link the review instead of thinking you can pick the parts that might have meaning....

Yessir! :D Were you needing the reviews also for some personal needs?;)

First one on Yayoi

https://kan-deli.net/view.php?view=21708

Second one on Fuuka

https://kan-deli.net/view.php?view=21816

But I think those links wont work because you have to first click the over 18 icon when entering the site. But when you enter the main site, if you type アウトサイダー on the top search bar, 10 reviews pop up using the term.

and just realized I'm not the only curious one. Looking down at the comments section on one of the reviews, a local is asking the same question as me.

たくあん | 2020年10月23日(金) 22:10 | 返信
すいません。アウトサイダーとはなんでしょうか?初めて行こうしてよくわからなくて、、

Last edited:
After reading a bunch of rokomis by ojiisans, I'm pretty sure an outsider is something that only allows "pulling out" rather than ND service.

There's quite a few rokomis that back this theory up, but here's the one that hits the nail on the head I think:

https://kan-deli.net/view.php?view=21803 said:
ようやくお会いできたら
アウトサイダーとは(泣)
それでも着帽よりは楽しめるのではないかと
問い合わせを続けて
ようやくお会いすることができました

When I was able to make a reservation
I didn't know she was an "outsider"
I thought it was probably more fun than wearing a condom
so I continued with the reservation
and we were able to meet

Reactions: nerdynerd
After reading a bunch of rokomis by ojiisans, I'm pretty sure an outsider is something that only allows "pulling out" rather than ND service.

There's quite a few rokomis that back this theory up, but here's the one that hits the nail on the head I think:

That would make a lot of sense too because its a kandeli so a lot of the jijis are expecting NN... but they are disappointed that it is a NS.

Thank you for spending time researching alongside me.

Reactions: posermodern
Yessir! :D Were you needing the reviews also for some personal needs?;)

First one on Yayoi

https://kan-deli.net/view.php?view=21708

Second one on Fuuka

https://kan-deli.net/view.php?view=21816

But I think those links wont work because you have to first click the over 18 icon when entering the site. But when you enter the main site, if you type アウトサイダー on the top search bar, 10 reviews pop up using the term.

and just realized I'm not the only curious one. Looking down at the comments section on one of the reviews, a local is asking the same question as me.

たくあん | 2020年10月23日(金) 22:10 | 返信
すいません。アウトサイダーとはなんでしょうか?初めて行こうしてよくわからなくて、、

If I was to guess, I would say that he is using it in the same way as it’s used in horse racing slang, where it’s used to describe a long shot, or an unpopular horse - so a risky girl, either unreviewed or with some other uncertainty.

In the one review he talks about outsider girls with “G” - gonnorhea.

Kuchikomi. 口コミ - the first character is kanji, not kana.

Damn I don't know how I missed that. This is like the time I found out archive was pronounced ark-hive

If I was to guess, I would say that he is using it in the same way as it’s used in horse racing slang, where it’s used to describe a long shot, or an unpopular horse - so a risky girl, either unreviewed or with some other uncertainty.

In the one review he talks about outsider girls with “G” - gonnorhea.

There's a few pages online that suggest "Gあり” means using a condom, rather than gonorrhea.

http://ingoworld.blog129.fc2.com/blog-entry-452.html

https://papakatu-ranking.com/secret-word/#G

I had no idea what it meant either so I had to google it.

There's a few pages online that suggest "Gあり” means using a condom, rather than gonorrhea.
Cool, will keep that in mind - see it rarely enough I always assumed it meant the other.

I haven't quite got the nuance or slang of these to terms all help is welcome.
蟻 meaning ant it's used to describe a girl.
梨 meaning pear it's also used to describre a girl.
I think is similar to Maguro meaning tuna, but used to describe a girl that just lays there,

蟻 meaning ant it's used to describe a girl.
梨 meaning pear it's also used to describre a girl.

蟻 = あり, あります, ある = yes/possible
梨 = なし, ない = no/no way

They are commonly used to describe if a girl would do FS (蟻) or not (梨). For example, if someone mentioned a girl 基蟻1G 2NS, then it can be translated as follows:
基蟻 = offer FS
1G = 10k yen for covered / condom sex
2NS = 20k yen for not-covered / raw sex, but you have to cum outside

If it's 3NN or 5NN then it becomes 30k/50k yen for raw sex and you can cum inside

If someone says a girl is 基梨, it's highly unlikely the girl will offer FS, but again, it could be YMMV.

There are so many misinformation even on those chat forum posts, might or might not be trusable, so approach with caution.

I also see ロハ基 or 円盤 as well.

ロハ基 = 口, ハイル/はいる/入る, 基 = mouth/hole, enter, common = offer FS (probably pay extra)
円盤 = extra yen for extra service = offer FS for extra

The terminology in the industry is always changing. I've recently run across a new way some soaplands can advertise that they offer NN/NS services and it is done with an innocuous ㊙ symbol on the girls profile. It is hard to read but the kanji means "secret". So far I've only seen this used by a few soaplands in the Tsuchiura area, a couple of which I have used in the past (before this symbol was in use). For all but one of the soaps it seems to be standard service for a number of girls and the one outlier offers it as an option, for a measly 2k yen.

Hi, could you please help me with the terms 3P, S&M, S and M?
Copied from the other thread, added a few words which are not that common but nevertheless interesting.

予約 = yoyaku = reservation
ネット指名 = netto shimei = selecting a lady on the shop's internet page
本指名 = honshimei = selecting a lady which you have already met before, may cost extra
写真指名 = shashin shimei = selecting a lady based on the pictures you'll see in the waiting room
フリー = free = you leave the decision to select you a lady to the shop
裏を返す = ura wo kaesu = selecting a lady which you've met as "free" customer again for a second time. It's honshimei if you select her for a third time. Depends on the shop!
ボーイ = boy = male clerk
店長 = tenchô = the shop's owner
送迎 = sôgei = pickup-service offered by the shop from several stations
吉原年齢 = yoshiwara nenrei = Yoshiwara age, 20 years = 20-22 in reality, 21 years = 23-26 in reality etc.
地雷 = jirai (landmine) = a different lady than you selected (bait and switch)
サービス地雷 = service jirai = the lady you selected, but providing a horrible service or refusing standard procedures, playing on time etc.
魚雷 = gyorai (torpedo) = a terrible customer
ポン引き = Ponbiki = touting, often with bad results for the customer

高級店 = kôkyûten = highclass soapland, at least 50.000 yen per 120 minutes, often includes unprotected intercourse and immediate fellatio before bathing
大衆店 = taishûten = soapland for the masses, at least 20.000 yen per 80 minutes. Some shops may have a different service concept and do not offer mattress play.
激安店 = gekiyasu ten = cheapest class of soapland, about 10.000 yen per 60 minutes, no pickup service from the station, older ladies, no mattress play, depends on the shop and the ladies. Best choice if you're looking for reasonably priced intercourse.
入浴料 = nyûyokuryô = bathing charge, price for entering the shop
サービス料 = service ryô = price for the service the lady will provide
指名料 = shimeiryô = extra charge for selecting a lady
総額料金 = sôgaku ryôkin, sometimes just 総額 = sôgaku = overall price, including bathing charge, service charge and selection charge
待合室 = machiaishitsu = waiting room
フロント, 受付 = furonto, uketsuke = front desk, sometimes you have to pay there, sometimes the Boy or Tencho will collect the money directly in the waiting room
アンケート = ankêto = questionnaire, either before the session (which service do you expect) or after the session (how satisfied were you?)
ご案内 = goannai = the lady has finished preparing her and her room and is waiting behind the curtain for her customer
割引 = waribiki = discount
外国人料金 = gaikokujin ryôkin = foreigner fee, usually 10.000 Yen, depends on the shop!
延長 = enchô = extension after entering the playroom together with the lady
早朝 = sôchô = the time from early morning (usually sunrise) to noon, often discounted.
貸切 = kashikiri = to reserve the whole shift of a lady. Depending on the shop it is possible to go outside (for Kabuki or Dinner)

即即 = sokusoku = immediate sex after entering the room, without showering before
即尺 = sokushaku = instant bamboo flute, meaning fellatio before the shower
NS = no skin = without protection, sometimes called 生 = nama
中出し = nakadashi = ejaculating inside the girl
NN = nama naka = ejaculating inside the girl without protection
フェラ = Fera = fellatio, sometimes called 尺八 = shakuhachi = bamboo flute
生F = nama F = fellatio without protection
AF = anal intercourse
1回戦 = ikkaisen = first pop
2回戦 = nikaisen = second pop
s着 = s chaku = use of protection is mandatory
Mット = matto = lotion play on the mattress
Bッド = beddo = bed play (= intercourse)
二輪車 = nirinsha = two girls, one customer. sometimes called 3P
潜望鏡 = senbôkyô (periscope) = the customer sits in the bathtub, the lady slides her legs beneath his hips, the customer's penis surfaces. Used for fellatio.
スケベ椅子 = sukebe isu (perverted chair) = used for under carriage wash.
くぐり椅子 = kuguri isu = larger chair, some ladies can put their body through it and rim the customer

Hi, could you please help me with the terms 3P, S&M, S and M?
3P = 3 people (threesome) - can be used with larger numbers - 4P, 5P, etc.

S&M = sadomasochism

S = sadistic or dominant

M = masochicstic or submissive

Just to follow up, 3P option typically means 2 girls and 1 guy, and you would have to pay (almost) 2X the fees as you are booking two girls at the same time.

Some shops like Eroute Style also offer reverse 3P option where you and your friend book the same girl that's willing to service two guys at once, although Eroute Style is charging the same fee to both guys so you are paying 2X for one girl, so not really worth it unless you have those fetishes.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
The lingo is a subject of great interest for me.
Lately have seen on matching sites:

Yarimoku - basically getting to the target, which is sekkusu.

Freelance- Well that’s listed as an occupation, I had an aha moment.

Therapist - That one comes up quite frequently and I’m making assumptions.

Wondering about:

Ichigo - is that just the tip of the spear?

Eel lover - might be reading too far into it.

Red lanterns - I’ve seen that a few times, and I can’t figure out if that means like red light a.k.a. a rest-hotel district, or actual festival type lanterns lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: leducul
Freelance- Well that’s listed as an occupation, I had an aha moment.

Therapist - That one comes up quite frequently and I’m making assumptions.

Freelance - probably what it meant directly. Without a stable job, part-timer. Or the more local word フリーター (free-ter / free-tor?)

Therapist - usually used for the massage parlor shop girls

Ichigo - is that just the tip of the spear?

Eel lover - might be reading too far into it.

Red lanterns - I've seen that a few times, and I can't figure out if that means like red light a.k.a. a rest-hotel district, or actual festival type lanterns lol.

Ichigo - a quick google search found this site https://online-dating-services.net/consult/ichigo.html, which means 15,000 yen (ichi-man go-senen), so the under the table FS fee for the girl

Eel lover - do you mean just the word unagi? couldn't quite find any reference

Red lanterns - looks like it's about Osaka Tobita Shinichi where the shops have those red lanterns hanging outside the shops? I have never been there before so can't say if that just means it might be a fuzoku shop

Thanks for the info, AnotherTag. Eel lover may have just been a one-off.
It seems like a few girls do emphasize stuff with strawberries. Among others: bare hands with no ring grabbing something like an ice cream cone, and so on, maybe I read too much into it but I think there’s tacit messaging involved beyond just when there’s an obvious pair of legs in fishnets.