Guest viewing is limited

About Nanpa AND Sugar Dating

I mean do you really have better things to do than TAG for 21-22 hours of every day?

This must have been the worst deal in the history, maybe ever.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Can I just suggest that if you try this envelope idea you have a friend discretely videotape and post to youtube the the reaction of the ladies after you walk away? I mean, lets face it, even if you are ultimately successful in finding a girl or girls who are willing to take your offer the majority of them will be creeped out, offended, and/or angered. This should make for some entertaining viewing. Hell you could make enough money off the youtube channel to supplement your income for regular P4P.

So what?
If even out of 50 girls 45 would walk away, I would still have a chance with the remaining 5
This is not what worries me
It is the police who does

Point is..
We have no fantasy..
No spirit of adventure
Goimng to hostess clubs, P2P, Soaplands, Pink Salons, I have already done all that.
I am looking for new kings of approach
Virtually everything people discuss here has been alredy tried and re-treid

I remember a guy who was about 25
Not really handsome but he had a little dog, a cute one
He always went out with that small cute dog
Oh boy, the girls he picked up
He changed the equation
It was the girls approaching him because of the dog and not the other way around
Nice approach is not it?
If you follow the way everybody is going throuth you will get a lot od competition
If you try something new..

You should read the book Blue Ocean
I am not sure it applies to girls as well
:)

By the way, you look like a funny person, drop me a PM if you want to hang out

Thanks!
But currently I am in Colorado , beautiful state but not much in terms of mongering opportunities. Maybe I will try your technique in Aspen bars tonight , that plus my totally irresistible French accent , should be totally successful!

So what?
If even out of 50 girls 45 would walk away, I would still have a chance with the remaining 5

It seems to me that your numbers are very optimistic. Consider that some significant fraction of the women to whom you hand envelopes will be unwilling to have sex for money, then of those that remain some significant fraction will live too far away to make the scheme practical, then of those that still remain some significant fraction will already have exclusive (and probably much more lucrative) sugar (or np4p) arrangements, and then of those who still remain a significant fraction will likely be put off by the very unusual approach (the envelopes and all...surprising/unexpected things will cause many people to back off in all sorts of contexts), and then of course of those who are *still* in the running, some major fraction will think it isn't enough money. I have no way of knowing of course, but my hunch is that it would take more like 500 envelopes to give you a reasonable chance of success.

This is not what worries me
It is the police who does

This does seem like a most reasonable concern. Proposing illegal acts in writing, even implicitly, to large numbers of strangers in a public place, complete with the information needed to contact/find you again...well, let's just say that there are some obvious failure modes.

-Ww

It seems to me that your numbers are very optimistic. Consider that some significant fraction of the women to whom you hand envelopes will be unwilling to have sex for money, then of those that remain some significant fraction will live too far away to make the scheme practical, then of those that still remain some significant fraction will already have exclusive (and probably much more lucrative) sugar (or np4p) arrangements, and then of those who still remain a significant fraction will likely be put off by the very unusual approach (the envelopes and all...surprising/unexpected things will cause many people to back off in all sorts of contexts), and then of course of those who are *still* in the running, some major fraction will think it isn't enough money. I have no way of knowing of course, but my hunch is that it would take more like 500 envelopes to give you a reasonable chance of success.

If you do it near your house, live too far away wont be an issue
Maybe 100 envelopes?
You can give them away in 2-3 days if you spend 1 hour ar any crossing near your house

This does seem like a most reasonable concern. Proposing illegal acts in writing, even implicitly, to large numbers of strangers in a public place, complete with the information needed to contact/find you again...well, let's just say that there are some obvious failure modes.
-Ww

Which is the only reason why I have not tried so far
Anyway, let` s wrap up this discussion as I just wanted to know if anyone has ever treid this in the past

If you do it near your house, live too far away wont be an issue
Maybe 100 envelopes?
You can give them away in 2-3 days if you spend 1 hour ar any crossing near your house

That would help reduce (but not eliminate...since many people go to places far from where they live) the "lives too far away" problem compared to distributing the envelopes in a club or pick-up bar or whatever for sure, but I suspect it would also significantly increase the fraction of women who would be too weirded out by the whole envelope gambit to respond...or even take it seriously. So, that might or might not be a winning move statistically. Idk. I don't think my estimate would go below 300 envelopes.

-Ww

So, that might or might not be a winning move statistically. Idk. I don't think my estimate would go below 300 envelopes.

I believe you get two responses from 300 envelopes only if the girls go to different police boxes and they start to investigate separately. :p

As numbers go I would think 1.000 envelopes would give you five responses and out of those you would probably be able to negotiate one good deal. But then again if I would go and talk to 1.000 girls I am quite positive I could pull more than five home with me at the same night. That is if my standards were not set to very high from the beginning.

My motto is everyone pays. You can decide if it is with time, money or something else. You get to choose what it is but you still need to pay.

Btw, why not post ads of BP or CL instead of handing out envelopes? At least people who read those sites go there expecting to find some weirdness. (Obviously you wouldn't be too detailed and explicit about the FS part in the posted ads, but I guess you wouldn't do that in the notes in the envelopes either.)

-Ww

That would help reduce (but not eliminate...since many people go to places far from where they live) the "lives too far away" problem compared to distributing the envelopes in a club or pick-up bar or whatever for sure, but I suspect it would also significantly increase the fraction of women who would be too weirded out by the whole envelope gambit to respond...or even take it seriously. So, that might or might not be a winning move statistically. Idk. I don't think my estimate would go below 300 envelopes.

-Ww

I have no idea why you think that distributing envelopes in one place or another would redice the fraction of women
Moreover, I do not know where the 300 number comes from

Btw, why not post ads of BP or CL instead of handing out envelopes? At least people who read those sites go there expecting to find some weirdness. (Obviously you wouldn't be too detailed and explicit about the FS part in the posted ads, but I guess you wouldn't do that in the notes in the envelopes either.)

-Ww

Most of the people posting there are ugly bitches
I had some hope in PcMax but here is waht I found

http://www.xn--pcmax-ud4d9413aiwhoyrjgu7l9g.com/howto/trouble/

I have no idea why you think that distributing envelopes in one place or another would redice the fraction of women
Moreover, I do not know where the 300 number comes from

I just made up the number 300 based on a hunch, in other words the same place you got your number of 50.

As for the other point, women in a bar or club, especially if known as a pickup spot, are expecting guys to approach them and try to start something, so they might see the envelope thing as an interesting/creative variation. However, a woman you approach on the street is much less likely to be in a receptive frame of mind and is more likely to see it as weird or creepy plus she is probably on her way somewhere and may not have time to stop and chat with you even briefly. She may also worry that someone she knows will see her talking to and accepting a fancy envelope from a much older gaijin man; this is particularly likely to be her concern if she lives nearby. Japanese neighborhood gossip is especially vicious. If all of this isn't blindingly obvious to you, I am afraid I can't recommend you to @MikeH for that marketing director job. :D

-Ww

Last edited:
I do not think the police can prosecute you as you give a lettert to a stranger telling them you find her superbeautiful and you would do anything for them
What is the law you would be breaking?

It all depends on how she feels about your letter. If it makes her happy/flattered, it would cause no problem. If your letter makes her feel harmed/anxious/fearful, your act may be construed as the violation of the Minor Offenses Act or the Anti-Stalking Act or the Anti-Nuisance Bylaws. If, say, three girls separately report you to the police with the envelopes as evidence, the police is likely to investigate the case to see if your act is actually stalking or not. It is not, but they don't know. It's not difficult for them to identify you, reach you, interview you. I don't think you are going to be arrested or prosecuted, but your identity can be leaked to the press in the process. If you want to protect your identity, I don't think it's a good idea.

Maybe another approach would be to become a Seeking Arrangement member and in your profile be clear that you have a 100k monthly budget but expect about 8 dates a month , could be short ones, and at the lady's convenient time. Insist also that you are safe, clean, discrete etc...
You may have better chances to find someone that way

I just made up the number 300 based on a hunch, in other words the same place you got your number of 50.

As for the other point, women in a bar or club, especially if known as a pickup spot, are expecting guys to approach them and try to start something, so they might see the envelope thing as an interesting/creative variation. However, a woman you approach on the street is much less likely to be in a receptive frame of mind and is more likely to see it as weird or creepy plus she is probably on her way somewhere and may not have time to stop and chat with you even briefly. She may also worry that someone she knows will see her talking to and accepting a fancy envelope from a much older gaijin man; this is particularly likely to be her concern if she lives nearby. Japanese neighborhood gossip is especially vicious. If all of this isn't blindingly obvious to you, I am afraid I can't recommend you to @MikeH for that marketing director job. :D

-Ww

Nah!
I would not have taken the jobs in any case.
I would not trust a CEO of a major company who spends hours in TAG
And works as pimp for another user
;)

Reactions: Frenchy
Maybe another approach would be to become a Seeking Arrangement member and in your profile be clear that you have a 100k monthly budget but expect about 8 dates a month , could be short ones, and at the lady's convenient time. Insist also that you are safe, clean, discrete etc...

Internet dating is not so good I believe
I do not know how many nice gals in their 20s use SA in Japan

So far, the only good advice that has come from users in this forum is to do this at night in bars and avenues and not during the day

Great suggestion!
Could be the online version of the random envelope theory.
Only issue would be that most of the hotter girls on SA would expect more, and would probably get that much in 1-2 dates, as well as being wined and dined.

Internet dating is not so good I believe
I do not know how many nice gals in their 20s use SA in Japan

So far, the only good advice that has come from users in this forum is to do this at night in bars and avenues and not during the day
To be honest with you, there has been lots of good advice here but you choose not to take it.
It's seems to me that it is not advice you are after but more vindication of your own ideas.

@Frenchy gives you some advice, and then you reject it without even investigating it.

You say you don't know how many young girls are on SA but then state you believe internet dating is no good without even taking the time to view the girls on SA which you can do for free.

Why do you even bother posting asking for advice on here when you reject everything offered without even trying it?

To be honest with you, there has been lots of good advice here but you choose not to take it.
It's seems to me that it is not advice you are after but more vindication of your own ideas.

@Frenchy gives you some advice, and then you reject it without even investigating it.

You say you don't know how many young girls are on SA but then state you believe internet dating is no good without even taking the time to view the girls on SA which you can do for free.

Why do you even bother posting asking for advice on here when you reject everything offered without even trying it?

As most of the advice people give here is things that I already know, at best, or crap, at worst
As I said, I am not new in Japan.

Seeking arrangement?
This should be the dumbest suggestion EVER for a date in Japan.
How many young Japanese girls would go to put their profile in an English-only site
That` s really stupid
Let alone that 99% of such sites are just scams
Does not anyone here remember about Ashley Madison, where 99.9% of the girls profiles were made up?
It is just s scam site for taking money from idiots.. with a fat credit card

As for your other options, they are mostly crap

People in this sit see offers of paid blow jobs for 15000 but in a good Pink Salons (I have one close to my home) you can get a good one by a 20ish for 6000
Sex for 2man or 3man? I know a place in Shinjuku called Strawberry Jam you can get it for 15000
Paying 20man for paid sex in Japan,?
Unless you fuck a different girl every night I never ended paying so much

Let me tell you
Last night I was at an embassy party and I hooked up with a 32 yera old nice Taiwanese tall (>170) and pretty
It only costed me an Aperol (500 yen)
Date is on Sunday

I need people to tell me smarter ways of what I already know, not worse
Maybe it should ME who give advice to you, guys ;)

@Lucas7373 - You are waaaay off on SA. I have met several really terrific 20-something and even late teen English speaking Japanese (and non-Japanese and halfs) on the site. Moreover they are looking to have sugar connections with gaijin guys, often after spending significant time abroad and deciding that they prefer non-Japanese men.

@Rusty Trombone is correct though that they are going to want quite a lot more money than you are discussing and a much richer relationship than rushed/quickie sex-only date.

So, back to the envelopes...

-Ww

Reactions: rob040188
@Lucas7373 - You are waaaay off on SA. I have met several really terrific 20-something and even late teen English speaking Japanese (and non-Japanese and halfs) on the site. Moreover they are looking to have sugar connections with gaijin guys, often after spending significant time abroad and deciding that they prefer non-Japanese men.

@Rusty Trombone is correct though that they are going to want quite a lot more money than you are discussing and a much richer relationship than rushed/quickie sex-only date.

So, back to the envelopes...

-Ww

Mm
Let me ask you..
Several means how many?
In how much time?
How much did you pay on average?
Just to have an idea

I am going to vacations on the 1st abnd have a date with a Russian on the 31st and wuith the Wild Taiwanese on the 30th
So I am definitely trying the envelope thing, Early september, with no more than 15 envelopes. Let s see

Mm
Let me ask you..
Several means how many?
In how much time?
How much did you pay on average?
Just to have an idea

Four significant (more than a couple of dates) Japanese SBs (also a good number of gaijin and halfs) in a period of five years. I don't recall the details of financial arrangements with each and wouldn't post them if I did, but I think they all started out at JPY50,000 for a full evening and sometimes overnight or all day date...which is roughly mid-market for the sort of SBs I seek, as best I can judge.

-Ww

I know a place in Shinjuku called Strawberry Jam you can get it for 15000
Maybe it should ME who give advice to you, guys ;)

You know a place in Shinjuku? If so I do agree, it should be you who gives us advice! Could you set up a seminar or something so we could learn from your experiences from your many years in Japan?

I think they all started out at JPY50,000 for a full evening and sometimes overnight or all day date...

That must be the worst deal in the history! You should also come to the seminar and learn the Envelope Way. Man I know I am going. Hope I don't drown in pussy afterwards!