Guest viewing is limited

Absence of reviews

Nixon2

TAG Member
Reaction score
Is there a moratorium on reviews at the moment? Something like "discourage p4p during covid"?

Is there a moratorium on reviews at the moment? Something like "discourage p4p during covid"?
A ton of reviews came out in the last ten days, you been under a rock or something?

Shall I write a review of the latest blowjob PhilSB gave me (just a few hours ago.. what a nice way to wake up!) :)

Reactions: IchigoDave
I'm sorry for bringing on the sarcasm, I should've explained why I thought that was the case. But now after double checking the post I'd read which partly triggered this, I see it was just an idiot (like me) so nevermind...

Have a good day!

As Sudsy mentioned - we released a large batch just recently. There are approximately 7 reviews in the queue to come out shortly.
Activity is down but it’s not dead and we encourage those engaging in P4P to do it safely.

Reactions: Sudsy
I have dated several girls from stores that seems no one from TAG have been before!

Problem is that I have been so busy at work (even doing 2 hours overtime) everyday, that I haven't got the time to sit down and write about my latest sexual experiences!

I promise that next month I will be posting several reviews that might be interesting to you guys!