Guest viewing is limited

Acceptable level of exciting flirtation in the office

I had sex with my boss in Beijing. She was a single, hot and lonely Chinese woman. It made things awkward as hell afterward (only my situation), so I ended up changing jobs about 2 weeks later lol.

Wow, I can imagine, as I met you! But, I can imagine, it would ruin your work situation. I remember you mentioned abt it's hard to find girls with no drama. But glad you managed got out from that job! Thanks for sharing yous experience here!

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
I am very friendly in the office and always open to talking with anybody. But I swore off any flirtatious behavior decades ago.

And here's why,..

In a past work place we had a group secretary who was just a little older and divorced with a kid. We always got along really well - we were friends. One time I was with the group on a Friday night and we ended up in Karaoke. It was a small room for the number of people and she moved from where she first was seated to the space next to me- meaning that we were pressed together tightly. After a number of drinks a toilet breaks - over an hour or two - she had always come right back to the space next to me. There was quite a bit of minor flirting going on between us. So I gave her thigh a quick, light pat - and she stood up telling me not to touch her, I don't have any right to do that, etc.

It completely ruined our friendship forever. You cannot read what is going on inside a woman's head.

That sounds like such a nasty bitch...She must have enjoyed squeezing her next to you, giving such an open invitation, but later on she stay professional. She could be S dominant, controlling lady! Haha.

Thanks for sharing fun experience story!

I'd be careful not to give too much expectations. I'm competent, I guess I can read people well in the office. Ah, one time when I went out with him for language support, and I touched his arm like close friends do, for seconds, he didn't refuse. I thought he likes me to some extent.
If he finds awkward, he would have released my hand..

I like providing a joyful environment at work. Not too, too serious, nor pesimistic, but competent. I think proficiency matters,.as well as making a work environment exciting can be a bonus, too.
For those who met me, knows who I am, and can imagine more likely, for what would be like!

I'd be careful not to give too much expectations. I'm competent, I guess I can read people well in the office. Ah, one time when I went out with him for language support, and I touched his arm like close friends do, for seconds, he didn't refuse. I thought he likes me to some extent. If he finds awkward, he would have released my hand..

Haha you sound like an expert tease, must be an interesting office environment. These days I find very few women put much effort into the art of flirting, subtle things like a touch in the arm, a little body contact when brushing past each other, a slightly naughty smile, etc, really go a long way. Although those kinda women can be very dangerous too, they know how men work too well :ROFLMAO:

Not sure I’d want that in an office environment though :D Too much temptation, and personally speaking I don’t have much middle ground where I think a woman is cute but don’t want to fuck her.

Haha you sound like an expert tease, must be an interesting office environment. These days I find very few women put much effort into the art of flirting, subtle things like a touch in the arm, a little body contact when brushing past each other, a slightly naughty smile, etc, really go a long way. Although those kinda women can be very dangerous too, they know how men work too well :ROFLMAO:

Not sure I’d want that in an office environment though :D Too much temptation, and personally speaking I don’t have much middle ground where I think a woman is cute but don’t want to fuck her.
This is so true, and it goes for men as well, i think.
These days, i don't experience much tension, flirting, getting courted. I feel like most "nampa" is very straight to the point, really a "so you wanna fuck or not?" offer. No sensuality.

The few times I experience a real sexual tension in private is always in a situation where is could do possible harm to develop and there is danger (similar to office situations). The few times i have acted on such long term temptations despite the risk have been quite disappointing after getting over the first thrill.

Thank you. I think I am. (╹◡╹)At the same time, I don't want to make him uncomfortable, ended up reporting HR, lol. so, I know how much to give. He also sometimes looks at me straight into my eyes, when passing by he's going into his room. I'm sure, he's enjoying it like an extra bonus. Don't worry, I don't sit on my boss's lap. lol. What a childish behavier, for those who does. Unbelievable, Ouch!!!

This is so true, and it goes for men as well, i think.
These days, i don't experience much tension, flirting, getting courted. I feel like most "nampa" is very straight to the point, really a "so you wanna fuck or not?" offer. No sensuality.

The few times I experience a real sexual tension in private is always in a situation where is could do possible harm to develop and there is danger (similar to office situations). The few times i have acted on such long term temptations despite the risk have been quite disappointing after getting over the first thrill.

So, I think we'd better be careful and stay at our comfortable level of flirtation. It all could ruin, if we go too far perhaps. We'll see. I have another interesting opportunity, next week. :)

I actually have a somewhat recent story to share.

There's a cute Chinese chick around my age in my department. We're the youngest, least experienced ones so we get the crappiest assignments. Last year we both got transferred to a remote site out in the sticks (it's actually a coastal town but whatever). We're both married and are sort of in the same place in life so we kind of bonded over that.

Well one day we were carpooling back to our own office in the afternoon after a training at the headquarters. That's when something really weird happened that I can't explain to this day. We were on the expressway when she asked me how I felt about going back to work and I said that I'd rather eat shit and die. She laughed and then proceeded to miss the exit. I thought no problem, we'll just get off at the next exit but she didn't. She didn't stop driving for several miles more until we hit the coast. Then she took the top down on her convertible and zipped down a road parallel to the coast. When I finally found the nerve to ask her what she was doing she said she was saving me from dying, a reference to my earlier crude joke. She was all smiles but I was just thinking oh shit oh shit oh shit the whole time, lol.

So she eventually pulls into a parking lot on the beach and we get out of the car. Then she just takes her shoes off and walks out onto the sand barefoot carrying her heels and I ran after her. Of course she wanted to go in the water so I ended up holding her hand to keep her steady while she walked in the water up to her shins. She was wearing a knee length blue dress that day. A larger than usual wave came in and she tried to jump on me to escape it. It didn't work and we both got wet.

The day ended at a bar. We drank and talked for hours about all sorts of embarrassing things. Then I said she looked more beautiful being all liberated instead of how she's always quiet at work. That's as far as it went. It was dark by the time we got back

I guess the boss noticed our absence the next day and remarked that we went AWOL during an informal meeting. All we could do is look at each other and and think oh shit. So he just laughed said something to the effect of "when the boss is away the kids will play" :ROFLMAO:

There's a cute Chinese chick around my age in my department. We're the youngest, least experienced ones so we get the crappiest assignments. Last year we both got transferred to a remote site out in the sticks (it's actually a coastal town but whatever). We're both married and are sort of in the same place in life so we kind of bonded over that.

Well one day we were carpooling back to our own office in the afternoon after a training at the headquarters. That's when something really weird happened that I can't explain to this day. We were on the expressway when she asked me how I felt about going back to work and I said that I'd rather eat shit and die. She laughed and then proceeded to miss the exit. I thought no problem, we'll just get off at the next exit but she didn't. She didn't stop driving for several miles more until we hit the coast. Then she took the top down on her convertible and zipped down a road parallel to the coast. When I finally found the nerve to ask her what she was doing she said she was saving me from dying, a reference to my earlier crude joke. She was all smiles but I was just thinking oh shit oh shit oh shit the whole time, lol.

So she eventually pulls into a parking lot on the beach and we get out of the car. Then she just takes her shoes off and walks out onto the sand barefoot carrying her heels and I ran after her. Of course she wanted to go in the water so I ended up holding her hand to keep her steady while she walked in the water up to her shins. She was wearing a knee length blue dress that day. A larger than usual wave came in and she tried to jump on me to escape it. It didn't work and we both got wet.

The day ended at a bar. We drank and talked for hours about all sorts of embarrassing things. Then I said she looked more beautiful being all liberated instead of how she's always quiet at work. That's as far as it went. It was dark by the time we got back

I guess the boss noticed our absence the next day and remarked that we went AWOL during an informal meeting. All we could do is look at each other and and think oh shit. So he just laughed said something to the effect of "when the boss is away the kids will play" :ROFLMAO:

Beautiful story! Love it!

Reactions: Yuriko and Lukes
This is so true, and it goes for men as well, i think. These days, i don't experience much tension, flirting, getting courted. I feel like most "nampa" is very straight to the point, really a "so you wanna fuck or not?" offer. No sensuality.

Yeah I’ve definitely been guilty of just heading to a hotel instead of spending a first date ramping up the flirting and tension. Price to be paid for how cheap and easy sex has become in these days of Tinder and Netflix and chill I suppose. Think I’ll take my next seduction slower and see how it goes!

Awesome and really sweet story! Could sell that script to Hollywood and make a much better movie than usual.

I’ve had a few occasions where things just clicked perfectly and I ended up spending hours talking to a girl. Funny thing is nothing more ever came of those situations.

I turned from a guy teasing in the office and having regularly one to one after hours drinks with my female colleagues to a guy who basically stopped any kind of teasing, light touch seduction and avoid like hell any one to one interaction out of the office.
Why?
I have been dating a couple of colleagues when married and once it didn't go well. It ended up quite badly.
Also, teasing is a complicated thing.
You too often assume your female colleagues are OK with it as they usually laugh or even tease you back.
I never had any personal issue related to sexually harassment but I first hand witnessed one. A young and sexy intern made some impressions in the office by a quite provocative fashion and was seemingly making her best to seduce her boss. Her boss started having more and more inappropriate conversation with her. She sounded quite ok with his original comments and in my opinion was soliciting them. But when he became more gross (and he was really gross), she was not showing a strong disagreement but was definitely uncomfortable as she reported the whole thing to HRs after almost a year.
This case honestly kind of traumatized me and let me reconsider my need for such ego boosters in a working environment.

Awesome and really sweet story! Could sell that script to Hollywood and make a much better movie than usual.

I’ve had a few occasions where things just clicked perfectly and I ended up spending hours talking to a girl. Funny thing is nothing more ever came of those situations.

Haha yeah, sounds like a movie I probably wouldn't watch, lol. When I remember it though it does feel sort of movie-esque.

Nothing really came of this either, which is probably for the better. But I think it's good to just kind of appreciate those experiences for what they are. Good memories maybe.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I turned from a guy teasing in the office and having regularly one to one after hours drinks with my female colleagues to a guy who basically stopped any kind of teasing, light touch seduction and avoid like hell any one to one interaction out of the office.
Why?
I have been dating a couple of colleagues when married and once it didn't go well. It ended up quite badly.
You too often assume your female colleagues are OK with it as they usually laugh or even tease you back.
I never had any personal issue related to sexually harassment but I first hand witnessed one. A young and sexy intern made some impressions in the office by a quite provocative fashion and was seemingly making her best to seduce her boss. Her boss started having more and more inappropriate conversation with her. She sounded quite ok with his original comments and in my opinion was soliciting them. But when he became more gross (and he was really gross), she was not showing a strong disagreement but was definitely uncomfortable as she reported the whole thing to HRs after almost a year.
This case honestly kind of traumatized me and let me reconsider my need for such ego boosters in a working environment.
Considering the news headlines lately, even if I didnt have a strict "don't shit where you eat" policy, this kinda story would make me have one.

Reactions: meiji

OMG, that sounds such a hot experience!!!Wow, she sounds hot, smart one! Knows how to handle guys! I was the stupid one in the past. I wish I could roll the ball like that. sounds really fun lady to hang out at work! Looking forward to the next chapter, to be released! Thanks for sharing !!!

Yeah I’ve definitely been guilty of just heading to a hotel instead of spending a first date ramping up the flirting and tension. Price to be paid for how cheap and easy sex has become in these days of Tinder and Netflix and chill I suppose. Think I’ll take my next seduction slower and see how it goes!

Yeah,,, it must have made it so easy to find sex opportunity. But, it's really stands out, when someone can give "fun" opportunity and sustain the excitement for you!

Why?

I see some girls wear such an inappropriate clothes for work, I seldom see them at the station where I use. Inappropriate clothing behavier do give wrong message to her boss, but she was hired for eye candy, perhaps? Glad, none in my office are like that, as they are all decent professionals. (I enjoy watching a pretty veteran lady, who wears a suit very nicely, have great hair, I enjoy watching her sometimes, though. lol. Also, I like a hot guy there. So much an eye candy!!! I love corporate life, full of interesting, high standard hot guys around. It's nice to check out people in the office, as an eye candy base..

I'm impressed married guys also can keep their female colleagues entertained. But at the same time, there must be lots of risk, if you go more than lunch. But, hope you can enjoy again!
I guess I shouldn't give too much candies, better stay at safety zone, then. Thank you for sharing your hot story!!

Yeah, I have a firm 'no dating coworkers' policy after getting burned a few times, making work really uncomfortable. I learned my lesson at my first gig in Japan, when I met this woman who was smart, cute, petite, and had a sultry Japanese accent when speaking English (very much my type). There wasn't a lot of flirting, but I do what i always do and make her and her OL coworkers laugh. We had a short fling, but I didn't realize how insane the Japanese office gossip machine was and when word got out that we were hanging out together that's basically what ended things.

I still make coworkers laugh (especially the female ones), but I don't really respond to flirtation, and half the time I don't know if they are being a little forward or just looking for info that would be over-sharing in the US. I pretty regularly have attractive single Japanese women ask me if I have a girlfriend, but I think that's just them being curious. Once during my Japanese classes a tutor asked me if I thought one of the other (very attractive) teachers had a boyfriend.

Yeah, I have a firm 'no dating coworkers' policy after getting burned a few times, making work really uncomfortable. I learned my lesson at my first gig in Japan, when I met this woman who was smart, cute, petite, and had a sultry Japanese accent when speaking English (very much my type). There wasn't a lot of flirting, but I do what i always do and make her and her OL coworkers laugh. We had a short fling, but I didn't realize how insane the Japanese office gossip machine was and when word got out that we were hanging out together that's basically what ended things.

I still make coworkers laugh (especially the female ones), but I don't really respond to flirtation, and half the time I don't know if they are being a little forward or just looking for info that would be over-sharing in the US. I pretty regularly have attractive single Japanese women ask me if I have a girlfriend, but I think that's just them being curious. Once during my Japanese classes a tutor asked me if I thought one of the other (very attractive) teachers had a boyfriend.

Thanks for sharing your experiences! No dating coworkers policy,,,well that's a standard, I guess.
But gossip is we really need to be careful abt. Sorry that, you just tried to make them laugh...but your colleagues misunderstood and gossiped around! You don't respond flirtation? Hmmm... I wonder what was their reaction? but, that's the most play safe stay cool, be away from trouble, I suppose.

OMG, that sounds such a hot experience!!!Wow, she sounds hot, smart one! Knows how to handle guys! I was the stupid one in the past. I wish I could roll the ball like that. sounds really fun lady to hang out at work! Looking forward to the next chapter, to be released! Thanks for sharing !!!

It was a wonderful and terrifying experience at the same time, lol. I'm not what you would call a smooth operator so I was pretty much at her mercy. If there ever is a sequel, I'll post it. ;)

I was once regularly having sex with the hottest girl in my office. I was late 20's and she was early 20's. she was out of my league, like way way out of my league but I think she wanted to try out a gaijin. as she didn't speak any English at all and wasn't a Roppongi kinda girl, I guess I was her only choice. She was quite mean to me about my looks and body shape but at the same time was very cute and wanted to have sex with me. I kept letting her come over to my place or taking her out after work. she had the most perfect body, was great in bed (liked oral for very long periods of time, then quick sex, which was good because thats all I could manage with her).
Then one day she just went cold. Told me she had found someone way cooler than me and there'd be no more of that.
I then had to look at her everyday in the office, and listen to her bragging about her new boyfriend, a straggly little wannabe rapper, a Japanese guy, they are married now so I guess its all for the best, but it was tough at the time, especially as nobody had the slightest inkling we has been regularly having sex - if you saw me and you saw her, you'd never have guessed either!

I was once regularly having sex with the hottest girl in my office. I was late 20's and she was early 20's. she was out of my league, like way way out of my league but I think she wanted to try out a gaijin. as she didn't speak any English at all and wasn't a Roppongi kinda girl, I guess I was her only choice. She was quite mean to me about my looks and body shape but at the same time was very cute and wanted to have sex with me. I kept letting her come over to my place or taking her out after work. she had the most perfect body, was great in bed (liked oral for very long periods of time, then quick sex, which was good because thats all I could manage with her).
Then one day she just went cold. Told me she had found someone way cooler than me and there'd be no more of that.
I then had to look at her everyday in the office, and listen to her bragging about her new boyfriend, a straggly little wannabe rapper, a Japanese guy, they are married now so I guess its all for the best, but it was tough at the time, especially as nobody had the slightest inkling we has been regularly having sex - if you saw me and you saw her, you'd never have guessed either!

Wow, thanks for sharing a hot, hot story! But sorry to hear she was such a bitchy lady, but wonder how you guys managed discretion? No rumours? Did her boss notice at all??? Curious. As my boss noticed who I like. I'm just keen on that person, though. :) Your story does sounds like the script you can sell the story to Hollywood!!!

Wow, thanks for sharing a hot, hot story! But sorry to hear she was such a bitchy lady, but wonder how you guys managed discretion? No rumours? Did her boss notice at all??? Curious. As my boss noticed who I like. I'm just keen on that person, though. :) Your story does sounds like the script you can sell the story to Hollywood!!!
No, honestly she was so much better looking than me that nobody would ever expect we were doing anything.

Reactions: Unhurried Harry
already had enough of it in hs and college..
not doing it again in the office, esp. if there is nobody younger than 25 y,o,
w

Not office action, but this is the closest thing I have now:

I sometimes catch one of my close friends' husband checking on me. A few times I caught him staring at my legs & cleavage. We have plenty of eye contact when we're out together. I try not to make too much eye contact but I get bedazzled. And my god, he's hot. 40 years old, and good looking white guy. I try not to get too close physically. I can't look into his eyes because they're so beautiful. (I'll take a guy who's out of shape but has warm, beautiful eyes anyday. I'm a face and eye kind of person) It's flattering, and I certainly enjoy the attention. But I won't take things further because I love my friend and she's going through a tough time. I would really appreciate if my friend didn't tell me about their sex life -_-

Last edited:
Not office action, but this is the closest thing I have now:

I sometimes catch one of my close friends' husband checking on me. A few times I caught him staring at my legs & cleavage. We have plenty of eye contact when we're out together. I try not to make too much eye contact but I get bedazzled. And my god, he's hot. 40 years old, and good looking white guy. I try not to get too close physically. I can't look into his eyes because they're so beautiful. (I'll take a guy who's out of shape but has warm, beautiful eyes anyday. I'm a face and eye kind of person) It's flattering, and I certainly enjoy the attention. But I won't take things further because I love my friend and she's going through a tough time. I would really appreciate if my friend didn't tell me about their sex life -_-

Wow! That's a very hot real life story! Thank you for sharing! I understand how beautiful a man's eyes can be, but ohh,,,that comes together??? He must be finding you such a goddess!! You're such a good, strong lady. It must be lil exciting to receive such goddess admire (^^)!

I enjoy receiving goddess admire, quietly flirt from some guys in the office, is an absolute delight. As an escort, it's too easy to guess, what he's up to behind his poker face!!! (^^)