Accessing cityheaven.net in the states

Yeah it is pointless right now but it doesn't bode well for the future is what I am trying to say I guess. One can only hope CityHeaven will open up their firewall otherwise it will suck. I guess I will just have to get some VPN with Japan exits when travel is re-opened up again.

Yeah it is pointless right now but it doesn't bode well for the future is what I am trying to say I guess. One can only hope CityHeaven will open up their firewall otherwise it will suck. I guess I will just have to get some VPN with Japan exits when travel is re-opened up again.

FYI I'm in Tokyo but even when using a VPN set to Tokyo exits, I still get blocked by ShittyHeaven.

Removing the VPN and browsing in Igcognito mode works however (from within Japan ).

FYI I'm in Tokyo but even when using a VPN set to Tokyo exits, I still get blocked by ShittyHeaven.

Removing the VPN and browsing in Igcognito mode works however (from within Japan ).
As more people hiding behind VPN's cause issues, the more blocks of addresses get blocked. We're talking whole ASN blocks, not just one-by-one.
In Japan on a standard connection with without private browsing, should work fine.

Reactions: NorthTriangle
Like many of the rest of you, I haven't been able to access City Heaven for a while now. What's interesting to me is that I get emails from them on nearly a daily basis with links, but non of the links work.

Working for me again with my VPN on. (y)(y)

Even if not in Japan, once in a while I like to check out the blogs of a couple of my faves. And by check out I mean look at all their sexy pics on their timeline. :whistle:

Yup Comcast again on the 404 by CityHeaven, wonder what changed.

Some shops also use Derutown https://www.dto.jp/tokyo, and I think there might be another one or two more common ones used by the shops.

you can also use Opera browser with the built in vpn and connect to asia servers and it works just fine.

you can use the free VPN by ProtoVPN to get a Japanese IP address to access it, works like a charm
Good to know... I'd tried Privado, since I get it for free with my Usenet account. It works for Happy Hotel, but not City Heaven.