Guest viewing is limited

ACE Akihabara

Hi dear,

I would like to visit the clinic where you had done your blood test. Kindly help out with the address.

They moved across the river out of Akihabara I suspect the police got wind of the fact they were running a sex shop in Akihabara.

Like I said before they took my money, I went twice,

The 1st time they took my money and the girl asked if I wanted extras, I said no
2nd time same experience, same girl came, they quickly changed girls, New girl came and asked if I wanted extras, I said no, she left after 3 minutes and the guy told me they couldn't serve me please leave, without giving me back my 5000 yen.

To the Ipad guy above, at least they didn't take your money and then kick you out.

Girls have a horrible attitude, you could hear them talking in the waiting area insulting people, if they left you in a room alone. No idea why anyone would go here for overpriced sex.

The ‘extras’ are kinda part of the deal, and Its expected you choose something. What exactly did you want to do for 30 minutes?
I assume they asked you to leave as they were as confused as you seem to be.

I agree its a shit place though, went twice at the old place and once at new. Not gonna go back, especially as there is zero privacy or space in the reception area.

They moved across the river out of Akihabara I suspect the police got wind of the fact they were running a sex shop in Akihabara.

Like I said before they took my money, I went twice,

The 1st time they took my money and the girl asked if I wanted extras, I said no
2nd time same experience, same girl came, they quickly changed girls, New girl came and asked if I wanted extras, I said no, she left after 3 minutes and the guy told me they couldn't serve me please leave, without giving me back my 5000 yen.

To the Ipad guy above, at least they didn't take your money and then kick you out.

Girls have a horrible attitude, you could hear them talking in the waiting area insulting people, if they left you in a room alone. No idea why anyone would go here for overpriced sex.
Going to a place like that for a “massage” is like buying the playboy for the articles...