Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes - 30000

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
80% English, 20% Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Pt 2 of my adventure in Japan!

So after having Michiru in Part 1, I had such a good time I thought I would try some stuff in Tokyo. Since Tomoka had great reviews and I have never been with someone quite her age I thought I would seek her out.

I walked in at about 10:15am and the middle aged service man was very nice and efficient.

I asked if Gaikokujin is okay and he said yes after rattling off the standard where are you from and how did you learn about this place.

Once I confirmed with him I wanted Tomoka he led me to the waiting room where I waited about 10 minutes.

I was led to the staircase where I saw Tomoka and my first impression was that her picture on PT Royal Website doesn't look like her that much. She is not drop dead gorgeous and definitely no Michiru. (Honestly she must've given me very high expectations!) However inspite of that I found her reasonably attractive. I mean if I had a wife and she was 37, I would be extremely extremely happy if they looked like Tomoka.

As this is now my second time paying for a service I was not as nervous as the first and could talk quite easily, my Japanese has also improved a lot. Me and Tomoka both interchanged between English and Japanese and had no troubles talking with each other and did we talk. We talked for an hour out of the 2 I paid for and it was great fun! Tomoka is extremely talkative and you can tell that she is very smart too considering the things we talked about. (Social issues, philosophy, felt like we were professionals dextrously deciphering a method of fixing Japanese society) Honestly I can talk to her all day and have tons of fun but it would be too expensive ><.

Unfortunately all the sexual stuff was just slightly above average between me and Tomoka nothing mind boggling, I think our massive difference in age had something to do with it but we were just not that comfortable with each other sexually to do anything crazy or nasty. (Which I am all up for as that's the way I like it best) I also had some troubles getting it up at one point because maybe I am too use to having sex with young girls. >.>.

Don't get me wrong Tomoka is skilled. Her BBJ id rate a 7, hand job a 8.5 and she was crazy tight and wet. But I think I was just getting mentally blocked by myself haha.

So after not popping on the bed we went to the mat. As a first timer in Soapland the Mat was very very fun. I can see how being so restricted in your own movement can be boring after a few times but having your body rubbed feels amazing. Tomoka was very adept on the mat as after getting my hard again through some very nice body contact she capped me and rode me on the mat, after she got tired she got off and gave me a crazy HJ where I popped.

After that we chatted for another 30 minutes (Honestly I loved chatting with her) and I was on my way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Average sex. Fun chat. But 30000 for a 2 hour conversation seems too expensive. :). Though I think if I go back again I won't be mentally blocked and I would get to do what I really want with her. hehe.