Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 minutes 1 girl then 20 minutes another girl - 6000 Yen

Type/Location:
In Shop

Language Notes:
80% English, 20% Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So after finishing with Tomoka from Putit Royal, I wasn't quite satisfied yet.

I heard about this place on these forums and thought fuck it why not. (I was in Akihabara at the time)

When I found the place I walked into the dark pit that is Happy and met the middle aged women at the counter. She asked me the usual where are you from and explained this is a BJ salon.

I quickly paid and was led into a completely dark room with 0 privacy whatsoever. The lady sat me down on the couch where I can see a girl grinding on a yakuza looking dude in front of me and can hear the sounds of sucking on the side. As its really hard to catch the faces of the people I didn't see the girl until after she finished with the 20 minutes and god she was ugly. Old and ugly.

To her credit she gave a crazy skilled BJ probably the best I have had to that point but man I felt disgusted afterwards. (Had crazy mixed feelings about this one boys, I am not sure if it was worth it) Even with these skills I wasn't comfortable in this salon and did not pop. She tried really hard but said sorry and left.

The second girl was a chubby one, but at least had an okay face and was very young. After not popping in round one, my penis was a bit tired so we took a small break. We talked a bit via google translate and honestly this part wasn't too bad, she succeeded in calming me down so we could start round 2.

Now if the first girl was skilled this second one had HOLY SH!T QUEEN OF NARNIA POWER. You know when you just buy a new vacuum machine and your like omg this is the best vacuum machine ever it has soo much power! That was what the blowjob was like. About 8 minutes in my legs could not stop spazzing and I had to hold onto my couch for dear life as I popped in her mouth (WHERE SHE STARTED SUCKING EVEN HARDER). She made sure she got everything before spitting into a towel and wiping me down.

After that I quickly left as the place just made me feel downright dirty and I did not want to be there any longer. (It was really hard to walk up those stairs afterwards as my legs were destroyed).

Throughout this I did not catch the names of either of the girls, but I felt like they may have told me at some point.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This ones kinda hard. I definitely will not go again as my innocent soul (just kidding) will not allow me to. I felt kind of disgusted after Happy Sugamo but hey its only 6000 yen for one of the best BJs of your life so maybe its worth the trip.

Shop Website: http://sugamo-happy.jp/main.php

wow, you get 2 girls in 40 min. Pretty good deal. Are you allowed to finish 2 times?