Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
19000 for 60min

Type/Location:
In Shop

Language Notes:
60% English, 40% Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is going to be my last review as I am flying back home.

After hearing so much about Mimi on these forums I thought I should seek her out before I leave, and my god was it a good decision.

It took me an hour from my hotel in Taito to get to Yokohama and find the shop. The shop owner anther middle aged man again asked me the exact same questions, what is up with these guys anyways, maybe they're all cousins like Ms Joy from Pokémon.

We made this entire convo in Japanese as my Japanese speaking ability has increased a lot after 3 weeks here. (you kind of catch on just listening to others speak)

I was led to the waiting room and then led upstairs to meet Mimi. At first glace she also was not drop dead gorgeous like Michiru (but who is) but she is still very pretty. We talked while she led me to the playroom and honestly we really clicked. For some reason around her I was able to speak Japanese really really well and throughout our whole encounter we only had to use google translate once! And for those of you who say she doesn't understand English it isn't true. She has decent English and for the entire time we used about 50/50 each and had full understanding of each other.

Now once we started talking and we started laughing at things is where the magic happened. This girl has the most amazing smile and laugh that instantly made me fall for her. At one point I told her that I am kidnapping her and taking her back to New Zealand with me and started dragging her towards the door which made her giggle like mad. Not to mention now her face looks amazingly beautiful as she really really grows on you. Honestly though if she said yes, I might actually have found a way to make it happen. (See she's got me thinking like this) :D. But alas she said no even after my 2nd attempt. Ah well, don't think my gf would be too happy if I brought her home with me.

As I am writing this I almost don't want to post it as knowing the guys I will entice to go find her leaves me really really really jealous T.T. Dammit I wasn't even able to get her line. Sighhhhh.

Well anyways we showered took a bath and cuddled a little. She then led me to the bed where the gave me a really good blow job. I then decided I really wanted to make her feel good too and got to work on her for a good 20 minutes. I believe I did a great job as she told me it felt really good afterwards.

We then did CG, Mish and Doggystyle where I finished. She has a great asset down there and it is extremely tight.

Oh did I mention her breasts? Because they are by far the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen in my entire life. Perfectly shaped, massive, perfect nipples and completely perky and not saggy at all. On top of all that she has the most amazingly smooth skin that I could touch all day long.

She told me she was 29 but damn I wouldn't mind being with her even if she was more than half a decade older.

If any of you do see her again tell her that the young, floral cardigan guy with bleached hair will come back from NZ and kidnap her one day. I really should have at least tried to get her LINE. :(

If any of you decide to go see Mimi. You better treat her like the angel she is!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'd probably go there everyday if I could.

Last edited:
Do you have the website of heart & heart (it is not listed in the Yoshiwara soapland list as it seems in Yokohama). Is it gaijin friendly (only english spoken) ?

Hmmm why is this place so cheap? Is it just coz is it in Yokohama?