Active Korean Places?

HelloMyTwenties

TAG Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations on a good Korean place? The last thread I found, the place already shut down.

Last edited:
Reactions: jwchoi19
We haven't gotten any new reports for Korean places lately, sorry about that...
Someone may be able to share some updated information as people see your question.

loads of places around Okachimachi area, they are all hit and miss and depend on what provider you get and what kinda mood they are in, almost not worth recommending specific places because of that.

I checked out a few but Okachimachi is nothing like it was a few years ago these days. Many of the Korean places have become Chinese in my experience. The websites which used to mention Korean places seem abandoned or not updated recently. I think it is due to the issues Japanese have with Koreans recently. No customers so no demand so no supply.

Reactions: ben10
I checked out a few but Okachimachi is nothing like it was a few years ago these days. Many of the Korean places have become Chinese in my experience. The websites which used to mention Korean places seem abandoned or not updated recently. I think it is due to the issues Japanese have with Koreans recently. No customers so no demand so no supply.
Don’t forget that a lot of them relied on girls who flew in and out on tourist visas, something that’s not happening at the moment.

I can confirm from my Korean "friend" that business has dropped of dramatically.

Hello fellow hobbyists.

maybe this is the wrong place to post this (still kinda new at this) but I was wondering if anyone here is kind enough to help.

I have been reading many reviews for Korean delivery health services around Uguisudani and many reviews (Japanese) use the word Sumata.

do the k-girls here offer full service? Or are most reviews just saying sumata so that they don’t get in trouble or something.
It is so confusing because many reviews say “the sumata is great, she was so tight”... if he didn’t “enter” her how could it possibly be tight??

Any insight gents? Thanks

Hello fellow hobbyists.

maybe this is the wrong place to post this (still kinda new at this) but I was wondering if anyone here is kind enough to help.

I have been reading many reviews for Korean delivery health services around Uguisudani and many reviews (Japanese) use the word Sumata.

do the k-girls here offer full service? Or are most reviews just saying sumata so that they don’t get in trouble or something.
It is so confusing because many reviews say “the sumata is great, she was so tight”... if he didn’t “enter” her how could it possibly be tight??

Maybe google the definition of the word sumata (not penetratative act).

Can you link to any review that says anything of the sort?

http://kan-deli.net/view.php?view=21820

Underneath the section [プレイ]
The 7th paragraph from the bottom...

It should start with the sentence: しばらくNFが続いて...

I have googled sumata and I understand the concept. But agin, if the hobbyist isn’t going all t the way, (penetration) how can it be tight?

I have read other reviews where they were able to go all the way, some even bareback. I have read that even with the normal course, sex is pretty much guaranteed. but when I read reviews like that, it is confusing.
Any help would be great!

http://kan-deli.net/view.php?view=21820

Underneath the section [プレイ]
The 7th paragraph from the bottom...

It should start with the sentence: しばらくNFが続いて...

I have googled sumata and I understand the concept. But agin, if the hobbyist isn’t going all t the way, (penetration) how can it be tight?

I have read other reviews where they were able to go all the way, some even bareback. I have read that even with the normal course, sex is pretty much guaranteed. but when I read reviews like that, it is confusing.
Any help would be great!
Ok. I read this...

He did get full-service which is common in K-deli --- he's writing in such a way so it's not completely obvious to people reading the review that aren't familiar with how it all works.
It's also stated that he got a BBBJ during the same service...

Writing in Japanese and saying you got full-service directly is a bad idea, thus this is the way they write some of these reviews.

Ok. I read this...

He did get full-service which is common in K-deli --- he's writing in such a way so it's not completely obvious to people reading the review that aren't familiar with how it all works.
It's also stated that he got a BBBJ during the same service...

Writing in Japanese and saying you got full-service directly is a bad idea, thus this is the way they write some of these reviews.

Oh I see. Many reviews I have read, write their experiences in this manner so I was just confused. Thank you for clarifying.

Hello fellow hobbyists.

sumata means sex. They just use sumata to not advertise penetration but I confirm you it is sex 100% of the time.

I visited uguisudani korean delis and dozen of times. A few girls left when they saw I was a foreigner (white but speak japanese relatively fluently). But the ones who stayed had no problem with sex without a condom. Most of my experiences were average, not really memorable. One was terrible (girl reeked of kimchi), and one was one of the best I ve had in my punting career. It’s pretty hit and miss both on looks and services. But it’s much cheaper than soaplands or japanese delis.

By default all korean delivery health establishment do full-service. You dont have to ask the shop or girl about it. No shop will ever post i thier website that they offer actual sexual intercourse as it is illegal in japan.

By default you get to have sex with girl(s). The difference between uguisudani and other areas is that korean delivery health (90% of them) allows unprotected sex by default.

Reactions: capitanminchia
is this kan-deli must use japanese or they have english staff when you call thanks

Reactions: MikeH
Japanese is necessary.

I am quite certain that's not correct, probably you can manage just fine knowing just Korean.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I am quite certain that's not correct, probably you can manage just fine knowing just Korean.
My understanding is that they don't really like Korean speakers at korean delis, a large percentage of the girls aren't known as doing sex work back home, and don't want to be outed.

My understanding is that they don't really like Korean speakers at korean delis, a large percentage of the girls aren't known as doing sex work back home, and don't want to be outed.

It might be OK if you’re a non-Korean who happens to speak some Korean.

Reactions: MikeH
I visited uguisudani korean delis and dozen of times. A few girls left when they saw I was a foreigner (white but speak japanese relatively fluently). But the ones who stayed had no problem with sex without a condom. Most of my experiences were average, not really memorable. One was terrible (girl reeked of kimchi), and one was one of the best I ve had in my punting career. It’s pretty hit and miss both on looks and services. But it’s much cheaper than soaplands or japanese delis.

Any specific recommendations on shops or girls? Price range?

can you manage at these korean places with english only?

I thought Gotanda still had a couple places. It’s been a while, I do enjoy a good akasuri every so often though.

Ok. I read this...

actually is there a guide on this for some of us that trying to navigate the JP reviews? Like the only ones I know of are Nashi (pear) and Ari (Ant) for no service or has service...

Is there any Korean Deli health or soaplands in Yokohama or Kawasaki areas?

Does anyone know which men's esthe delivers extras? I see some conduct services in apartment places. Do any hobbyists have any information on which one's are good? I have been doing some research into some in Yokohama/Kannai and thought a few could be korean. There seem to be many, but very few reviews.