Adult entertainment that accepts foreigners

Although maybe Tinder is even worse, dunno, never tried. Like they use only the peach and eggplant emojis or sthg

Tinder: that's a wasteland for the most part. When I was actively trying tinder for real, like with the whole gold thing... (for experiments!), nothing panned out.
I'm not exactly ugly, but.... who knows.

Tinder: that's a wasteland for the most part. When I was actively trying tinder for real, like with the whole gold thing... (for experiments!), nothing panned out.
I'm not exactly ugly, but.... who knows.
You’re kidding right?
You’re a hunk.
And it costs me a lot of frenchy pride to say that to an American! :D

Reactions: Manami TMK
You’re kidding right?
You’re a hunk.
And it costs me a lot of frenchy pride to say that to an American! :D
It could be my personality, I don't know...
But thanks for the ego boost.
Let me go hit on some other random women in the next office across the road. :smuggrin:

I do adult entertainment that accepts female foreigners...........any female for that matter (well....I do have some lines that I won't cross)

Rosie O'Donnell. I dare ya. I double dog dare ya.

Tinder: that's a wasteland for the most part.

Tinder is a waste for most part but also it depends so much in which country you are using it. Comes as a surprise to anyone Japan is the worst.

"If you like my profile feel free to contact me!", excuse me little girl, do you even know how this thing works?

My non professional but totally accurate evaluation:

Japan: clueless local girls and travelling professionals from SE Asia with some single-mom Filipinas in the mix looking for a husband.
Philippines: semi-pro girls mixed with some looking for a foreign husband.
Thailand: semi-pros looking to hook up today. White face got 40 matches in the first hour (in Japan that nowadays that many would take months)
Europe: equal amounts of girls looking to hook-up and looking for a romantic relationship.

Reactions: Simonka
Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
Quote (overheard from a couple of ladies who had just met you for the first time): "I didn't think @TAG Manager would be that handsome."
Ah yes, nearly everyone I meet for the first time thinks I'm this guy: (or some really old Japanese guy....I've heard a bunch.)

sp_wow_nerd.JPG

Tinder is a waste for most part but also it depends so much in which country you are using it. Comes as a surprise to anyone Japan is the worst.

"If you like my profile feel free to contact me!", excuse me little girl, do you even know how this thing works?

My non professional but totally accurate evaluation:

Japan: clueless local girls and travelling professionals from SE Asia with some single-mom Filipinas in the mix looking for a husband.
Philippines: semi-pro girls mixed with some looking for a foreign husband.
Thailand: semi-pros looking to hook up today. White face got 40 matches in the first hour (in Japan that nowadays that many would take months)
Europe: equal amounts of girls looking to hook-up and looking for a romantic relationship.
I know a girl (Japanese but very westernized) who is a Tinder addict. She must have had hundreds of matches and dozens of dates. But she uses it in a peculiar way: to find rich guys to shelter her when she travels abroad (mostly US), so she just needs to buy her airplane tickets. Kind of a mix type between “normal Tinder” and SA.
She’s good looking and met incredibly rich guys in the US with that tactic

I know a girl (Japanese but very westernized) who is a Tinder addict. She must have had hundreds of matches and dozens of dates. But she uses it in a peculiar way: to find rich guys to shelter her when she travels abroad (mostly US), so she just needs to buy her airplane tickets. Kind of a mix type between “normal Tinder” and SA.
She’s good looking and met incredibly rich guys in the US with that tactic
I assume she sleeps with them too?