Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Adventure Continues To Tobita Shinchi - Osaka

Mahaloha

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Nami (sorry dont know the shops name, they all look the same)

Date of Encounter:
Oct 15 (around 2pm)

Contact Method:
walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
13,000 yen / 20 min

Type/Location:
Tobita Shinchi district of Osaka

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After 2 days of great times in Fukuhara Soaplands I decided to take a rest day and wander Osaka. I meet up with a old friend for lunch and we somehow got into the discussion of soaplands and I told him I finally gave it a go just the other day. He then told me about a rather famous place right here in Osaka called Tobita Shinchi. Now, I have heard of the place before while browsing the net but I have never been there before personally. After lunch we parted ways and since I never had any real set plans I decided to check the place out(for curiosity sake). Took out my phone, looked up how to get there, and off I go.

Surprisingly not hard to get to(a short walk from Dobutsuenmae subway station), I arrived just around 2 pm and started walking around. To my amazement it was a open brothel district. There were tons of small little "shops" lined up next to each other with girls sitting right on the open with a little old lady(I guess the mama of the shop) in the front calling out to guys. Most of these girls are HOT(like seriously model/actress HOT). I noticed quite a number of guys walking around even at this time of day(guess its because it was saturday) and witnessed a few times, guys coming out of shops, so I guess business was happening. Not even 5 mins of walking and pretty much every mama-san was calling out to me. I originally had no intention of doing this sort of thing today so I tried to keep cool and just check the place out. Another 5 mins of walking and I was at a breaking point where I stopped thinking with my head and started thinking with my OTHER head...

Curiosity overwhelmed me and I stopped to have a quick chat with one of the old ladies to get some info on what the happenings of this place is. Managed to get some info pretty easily and quite bluntly. The old lady told me that there is only one thing they are selling her and thats SEX. Rules are quite simple, Condom sex only, no rough/rude behavior, what the girl says is whats going to happen, time limit is strictly enforced, break any of the rules and they call the cops(yes, there is a police koban right in the area...). Once I got the info I was looking for I was going to get on my way, BUT the little old lady switched into "business mode" and quickly started to push her girl onto me. Until now I didn't even notice there was a girl there, so when she mentioned her and I looked up at her I was fucked. She. Was. HOT!...There was a absolutely beautiful girl there with really clean, straight, black hair, wearing one of them sexy sailor suit uniforms, with great skin and some D cup breasts. I tired to resist(I really did) but the old lady was quite persistent(and a really good sales lady) and knew exactly what to say to grab me and make sure I couldn't run away.

Long story short, she sold me her girl and there was nothing I could do about it(Believe me). 13.000 yen for 25 min( was supposed to be 20 min but some spectacular negotiating on my end landed me an extra 5 min. Seriously.. I worked hard for that 5 min). It would seem they don't do long courses here.

Before I knew it I was being led up the stairs by the girl holding my hand. Once upstairs there was only 2 doors, one that was a traditional Japanese sliding door and the other a western door. We went into the sliding door(I'm guessing the other one was the bathroom). I handed the girl the money and she exited the room for a bit and after about 2 min she returned with some tea and a oshibori towel.

A quick name introduction(Her name is Nami) and we were getting down to business. She had me naked in less than a minute and straight to a bbbj. This girl was GOOD. She had me rock hard in a instant. I don't even know where she got the condom from but she magically had it going on me with her mouth before I even knew. She got on me and started in CG with full clothes on(This wasn't bad for a change actually)and I realized she wasn't wearing any panties from the get go which for some reason got me more turned on. I wanted something to savor at the very least so I asked if I could see her breasts, which she was ok with so she unzipped the front of the sexy sailor suit thing and BOOM! out popped her fantastic breasts. She worked me pretty good as she had some serious control of her vagina muscles and I could actually feel her squeezing down on me. Suddenly I hear a timer going off and I panic and ask "Are we out of time?" in which she replies "no that just means we are down to 10 min". "Holy Shit" I thought. I swear we just got started but I guess time goes by fast when you are having fun... Realizing there is only 10 min left I decided I need to take charge if I want to cum so I asked to switch to doggy in which she complied(we switched without even pulling out! Shes a fukin PRO). So now, here I am, with this insanely hot girl and time quickly running out and me pounding away like my LIFE depends on it. I think to myself, "What the hell did you get yourself into this time?" This is like some kind of strange self punishment game where you cant take your time and enjoy this but instead gotta go for a fast finish. With time running out and me going at it like a deranged madman, at least the girl seems to be getting something out of it too as shes getting wetter by the second and screaming to the point where I swear people outside could hear this. I'm now getting pretty close and my entire crotch and now thighs are just completely sticky with her vag juice and sweat is rolling off me like a waterfall when suddenly POP, I cum just as the timer goes off "Achievement Unlocked".

This was STRANGELY the most satisfying sex I have had in a long time(In the weirdest way possible). I was more worn out than the last time I ran a marathon but my sense of mental satisfaction was there. We cleaned up, got dressed and headed back downstairs. The old lady looked at me with a smile and said "You had a good time". My only reaction was a worn out laugh. She hands me a lollipop as I'm leaving which I tried to decline but she gives me stern look and explains to me theres a meaning to this lollipop. Apparently it means you have been "serviced" and other shops will not bother you as you leave. Such a simple yet ingenious system they got going. Only then I realized that the other guys coming out of the other shops also had the lollipop.

As I was walking out of the area I noticed a group of foreigners sitting on a wall and all of them had lollipops too. I guess its gaijin friendly too. As I was walking the "juice" that was all over my thighs and crotch was starting to dry up and causing the skin to tighten, so my next stop, someplace to shower.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This place is great in a sense that "what you see is what you get" so you can find exactly what you are looking for. Only downside is the time restraint. anything over the 20 min session starts getting really pricey. And if you are someone who cant finish in a short amount of time then this might not be for you.

Damn... lol...

Thanks for the report - really entertaining read, liked the interaction with the mama-san.

And the lollipops, I've heard this before... ;)

Nice report!
The type of service is called "ちょんの間 chon-noma"
We used to have a lot in majoy cities in Japan but most of them are cleaned up already. Tobita-Shinchi is one of the few chonnoma left. There are actually 8? chonnoma in/around Osaka still.
You guys should try them out while they exist!

Nice report!
We used to have a lot in majoy cities in Japan but most of them are cleaned up already. Tobita-Shinchi is one of the few chonnoma left. There are actually 8? chonnoma in/around Osaka still.
Thanks for the info Manami, your posts about fuzoku are very informative and it is always interesting. Now, I know what to call these kinds of areas. I live literally next to Tobita and go there 3-4 times a month. Some of the mama-sans recognize me and are generally friendly. I agree with the report and the description is pretty accurate. I like how you can see the girls before making your selection. Most of the girls here are gorgeous they have all kinds of type, loli, MILF, innocent, gyaru, bbw, slender etc. Some of the girls are even on par or even more beautiful than some AV actresses. The only drawback is that it is really expensive for the courses, and most of the service is pretty mechanical and lacking in GFE. The service really varies from girl to girl, getting BBJ and DFK is the exception rather than the norm. I consider my self lucky if I can get DFK from a new girl I try and really stick with my regulars. The other chonnoma I've been to here in Osaka is Matsushima Shinchi and the service is also great. There are two others I've heard of Imazato shinchi and another one close to Tsuruhashi station it's really small from what I heard but the system is different from Tobita. The mama san asks for your girl type and she picks for you. There's also one in Amagasaki but I haven't been there. And one close to Kansai Airport rumored to have really gorgeous babes but off-limits to foreigners. So that's 6 out of the possible 8 that Manami mentioned. I'd like to ask Manami about the other possible 2.

Yes, unlike Tobita and Matsushima, you need to talk to Mama-san in Imazato and tell her your preference. She brings a girl for you.
The other two are Takii shinchi and Shinodayama shinchi, I guess. I don't know the one close to the airport. It could be one of these two.
Takii shinchi is located in between Takii station and Senbayashi station. They only have 8 shops in the district. There are girls at the shops but you have to go in to see them.
Shinodayama shinchi has the same system as Imazato. You cannot see the actual girls but it is slightly cheaper than Tobita and Matsushima. Average price is 7,500yen for 15 minutes, extension is another 7,500yen per 15 minutes. By the way, they close every 20th.

Yes, unlike Tobita and Matsushima, you need to talk to Mama-san in Imazato and tell her your preference. She brings a girl for you.
The other two are Takii shinchi and Shinodayama shinchi, I guess. I don't know the one close to the airport. It could be one of these two.
Takii shinchi is located in between Takii station and Senbayashi station. They only have 8 shops in the district. There are girls at the shops but you have to go in to see them.
Shinodayama shinchi has the same system as Imazato. You cannot see the actual girls but it is slightly cheaper than Tobita and Matsushima. Average price is 7,500yen for 15 minutes, extension is another 7,500yen per 15 minutes. By the way, they close every 20th.
I love the depth of your knowledge!

Thank You! Very interesting indeed. Good information though. I haven't been doing this very long(Just a few days now) so any new information is very useful for me. Maybe I will go take a look into these areas too if I have the time and money(trying to keep myself in check and not go overboard).

I recommend going to Matsushima Shinchi. Take the Chuo line (green) going to Kujo station. It's less than 5 minutes walk from the station. System is the same as Tobita, but instead of just I girl sitting in the shop, there are 2 or 3. The courses are also ¥5,000 cheaper than Tobita and comes with a shower.

This sounds amazing. Any chance we can get pins to these areas.

I recommend going to Matsushima Shinchi. Take the Chuo line (green) going to Kujo station. It's less than 5 minutes walk from the station. System is the same as Tobita, but instead of just I girl sitting in the shop, there are 2 or 3. The courses are also ¥5,000 cheaper than Tobita and comes with a shower.

Thanks for the recommendation. Unfortunately I am currently low on cash so back to work I go and earn more of that money. Will try hitting up this place then.

Thanks for the recommendation. Unfortunately I am currently low on cash so back to work I go and earn more of that money. Will try hitting up this place then.
Don't be a stranger in the meantime, look forward to hearing more about your experiences and insights.

And hey, tomorrow is payday for most people in Japan. ;)

Reactions: Guuu
When I was there a few years ago I learned not let indecision stop me. I got plenty of douzo's from pretty fuckin' hot girls, but I couldn't make up my mind and after the third pass they start ignoring you lol.

Nice report!
Thanks for this background, Manami-chan!

Out of curiosity, I'm assuming "chon" here is the old semi-derogatory term people used to use for Korean Japanese folks a long time ago, the same one in "baka-chon" (point-and-shoot camera; "so simple even a chon could use it"), but wonder if the girls and mama-sans working there now are of Korean, Chinese, or Japanese stock?

This sounds like a really awesome place to work, so sad it's strictly Japanese gals only.

Out of curiosity, I'm assuming "chon" here is the old semi-derogatory term people used to use for Korean Japanese folks a long time ago

It's an abbreviation for 「ちょっとの間に行為をする」, meaning "to conduct sth. for a short while".

I'll be in Osaka on business in a bit over a week, this sounds like something that might be right up my alley. Thanks for the information :)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I was in Tobita earlier in October and picked one near the highway for 16000 yen. But I can't say no to a girl with glasses...

Reactions: Guuu
Surprisingly not hard to get to(a short walk from Dobutsuenmae subway station), I arrived just around 2 pm and started walking around. To my amazement it was a open brothel district.
Any help on directions? I looked up the area on Google maps and then looked up the subway stop. Quite a few blocks between them.
Can you throw up a link to a Google maps pin or something to help me find it?
I've been in Osaka for 4 weeks now and seriously need to find this district. I haven't managed to get any action as a gaijin and my balls are about to bust with all the gorgeous Japanese women I see every day.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Nice report!
8 in Osaka? I've been here a month and can't find anything. Addresses? Google map pins? Any help?

It's not that far, exit from dobutsuenmae station through exits one or two. One you'll come out next to a pachinko parlor across the street from exit two, exit two is closer to where you need to be. There's a covered shopping street with a Oden restaurant on one side and a Family Mart on the other, this is the entrance.

Walk down it till you can see where the covered area ends. Just before it ends is an exit to the left, if it's the correct one you'll see a ton of white illuminated signs. And you're there.

Anyone got a better location on Matsushima Shinchi? Thanks in advance. I'm literally out in Osaka right now.

A google map search with a key "Nishinari-ku Sanno 3-chome" finds where Tobita-shinchi is.

It must be a day time only thing? I'm here. It's midnight and this place is locked up tighter than Fort Knox.
No one has sex after the sun goes down here?

Complete bust. Completely dead

Last edited: