Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Adventure Continues To Tobita Shinchi - Osaka

They're open when there are customers. Try going during rush hour.
Which is when?
I also got stuck in the neighborhood with no way back to my hotel because, surprise, the trains stop running at 12:30.

Im literally begging for help here.
Never would have guessed brothels would close at midnight. Anything else I should know before my next attempt?

Reactions: Tim in Tokyo
Which is when?
I also got stuck in the neighborhood with no way back to my hotel because, surprise, the trains stop running at 12:30.

Im literally begging for help here.
Never would have guessed brothels would close at midnight. Anything else I should know before my next attempt?

Sorry about that. They are open from 1pm till midnight. The closing time is strictly observed due to the regulations.

You need to take a taxi to go back to your hotel. Which hotel do you stay in Osaka? I can search and give you the direction to tell the driver.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ken,
Thanks for the offer! I walked long enough til I hit a man drag and found a cab. They all understand "westin" so I'm on my way home. Of course the $40 cab ride will suck.

So 1pm to midnight. Good to know. Anything else I should be aware of? Next time I try this?

Sorry about that. They are open from 1pm till midnight. The closing time is strictly observed due to the regulations.

You need to take a taxi to go back to your hotel. Which hotel do you stay in Osaka? I can search and give you the direction to tell the driver.

I think they really close at midnight and I think some even before. Try to not be later than 11.
There is another thread about Tobita with tons of information.
Trains stop between midnight and 1am anywhere in Japan. That shouldn't be a surprise if you are already here for a month.
Other than that, enjoy the ride and never try to push the girl to something ;)

Ken,
Thanks for the offer! I walked long enough til I hit a man drag and found a cab. They all understand "westin" so I'm on my way home. Of course the $30 cab ride will suck.

So 1pm to midnight. Good to know. Anything else I should be aware of? Next time I try this?

Good to know that you are safely on the way back.

I found the below-attached map from "Nishinari-ku wiki". If you are after younger girls, the shops (red dots) along the northernmost street in the district are said to be the best.
62223766b8e9f433.gif

It must be a day time only thing? I'm here. It's midnight and this place is locked up tighter than Fort Knox.
No one has sex after the sun goes down here?

Complete bust. Completely dead

I read that the area closes at midnight.

So, I just passed by there tonight. My first impressions:

Very Gaijin friendly. Most of the places with the most smokin' girls were calling out. On one occasion, both the mama-san and the girl were shouting "hiiii" to get my attention. Which brought a laugh.

The sheer volume of places is just amazing. With "honban" technically illegal, it boggles my mind that these places are allowed to operate.

While there ARE some smoking girls here, it seems like anything here is such a rush job. Average 16,000 for 20 mins. Ofcourse your paying premium so you can "stick a thing in a thing", but I'd take a solid BJ from a deli health at 60 mins over 20 min "honban" any day of the week.

I'm planning to check out some of the other districts tomorrow afternoon, so we'll see.

While there ARE some smoking girls here, it seems like anything here is such a rush job. Average 16,000 for 20 mins. Ofcourse your paying premium so you can "stick a thing in a thing", but I'd take a solid BJ from a deli health at 60 mins over 20 min "honban" any day of the week.

Yeah - I love the eye candy there, but even if I lived in Osaka I wouldn't go regularly... it's wayy too expensive for a quick pop. But for people looking for various P4P experiences, Tobita should be tried at least once.

but I'd take a solid BJ from a deli health at 60 mins over 20 min "honban" any day of the week.

I'm planning to check out some of the other districts tomorrow afternoon, so we'll see.

Hey Guuu,

I'm out in Osaka right now. It's about 16:30. Any suggestions on a good health place with massage and BJ/HJ finish?

Want to meet up and compare notes?
I sent you a private message.
I'm headed to Matsushima right now.

What an interesting review~ Makes me wanna go for another trip to japan soon~

I must suck at this. Got off at Kujo station, wondering the area. I can't find anything resembling a brothel area.

Edit- finally found it.

Last edited:
I must suck at this. Got off at Kujo station, wondering the area. I can't find anything resembling a brothel area.

Edit- finally found it.

Already back in Tokyo I'm afraid.

Yeah, Matsushita is a little harder to find. Did you sample anything there? I never ended up doing anything partly because I was still getting over a cold.

Already back in Tokyo I'm afraid.

Yeah, Matsushita is a little harder to find. Did you sample anything there? I never ended up doing anything partly because I was still getting over a cold.
Guuu,

So yeah finally found after the sun went down at 5pm. All these pink lights lit up I hadn't noticed before and the windows opened with girls.
Tried one and the girl told mamasan no she didn't want to be with me. I'm military and a weight lifter so not a small guy. But not huge either. But who knows.

Ended up at one when mamasan waves me over. Two girls sitting there, she picked one. Girl was cute but nothing amazing till she got undressed. Holy shit she was rock hard. Probably early 30's. Come to find out she had ranked #7 in all of Japan in the mountain run in 2015. Her body was smoking.
Only problem was on my end. It's been so long since I've used a condom that feeling anything was difficult. She did end up giving me a BBJ though to finish.
Would repeat.
It was half hour for 15,000 yet. But you're right I'd probably just go for a massage and blow job over an hour next time. Especially since I ran a 20k today and my legs were shot.

Last edited:
Is Tobita open during the daytime?

Recently, I was in Osaka, but either it was too early or else I was actually in the wrong place. I got off at Dobutsuen-mae Station one afternoon and walked around the areas near a couple of the exits, but I didn't see any action.

Also, what are some current landmarks?

Last edited:
Went back tonight. Total bust. Tried to find the same girl I was with last time but she wasn't working.
Different mamasan let me in, girl was fairly cute, but her very brusque business manner and no foreplay in addition to the thick condoms was a total turn off.
She didn't even manage to get me hard, and when I tried to finish myself with out the condom she said we were out of time.

Wish I knew enough Japanese to give you guys names so my little posts/reviews would be more useful.

Heading back to the states for Christmas but will be back in Osaka the end of Jan and beginning of Feb if anyone wants to hang out.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
The area sounds like some of the old school RLDs that were common in South Korea.

If you choose a 60 minute session instead of a 30 minute session, does the menu expand, or is it pretty much a waste of $$$? I've been to Tobita a couple times, always pick the 15k session because I barely speak Japanese. I've had variety of YMMV sessions, if a longer session increased chances of DFK/BBBJ, I'm interested.

Reactions: TAG Manager
It must be a day time only thing? I'm here. It's midnight and this place is locked up tighter than Fort Knox.
No one has sex after the sun goes down here?

Complete bust. Completely dead
Late afternoon to late evening is the normal busy period. You wont have much luck after ~10:30 PM and by midnight, show is over. Japanese law states that DH/Soaps must be closed by midnight.

I did some quick research into the different chon-no-ma in Osaka and came across this.

The main areas in the immediate Osaka-fu area appear to be Tobita Shinchi, Matsushima Shinchi, Imazato Shinchi, and Takii Shinchi. Everything is a little further out, of course. The ones that are interesting to me are the ones in Kyoto and Ikoma. The latter's easy enough to spot on street view, but the former seems really low key. Too bad I'm not going to be in Kyoto long enough to hunt for it.

Anyway, I don't know if this is helpful or not, but it's here for those who want or need it.

Reactions: TAG Manager