Guest viewing is limited

Adventure Day 1/3 Seafari-Anri

Kageyama

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya Seafari- (http://www.shibuya-seafari.com/s/gal/gal-3.html)

Date of Encounter:
May 8,2014

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min/8000 yen (Before Noon Price)

Type/Location:
Fashion Health

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
As you can tell by the title, this was the first stop of the day on a 3 shop day.

Going to Shibuya on a weekday in the morning is an odd experience for me. There are so many less people that I kinda of felt watched, but being a 6'2 black guy with dreads in Japan will get you that as well. Anyway, Seafari is located in the back streets, in a nice little corner, then downstairs.

On other reviews I had heard that the tencho might test my Japanese, so I was kinda nervous about that, but the dude was friendly. Like I said it was a Monday morning so I attribute some of my luck to him not wanting to drive away business, but I did the whole encounter in Japanese so I think I did pretty well. I selected my course and he showed me one girl, Momo. He said it would be about a 20 minute wait and I said that would be fine. After about 15, he comes out, apologizes and asks if I would take Anri instead. I ask why, and he just says Momo would be longer, so I shrug and take Anri. This turned out to be a good choice.

After about 5 more minutes, Anri comes to collect me and we go to the back.Overall, her looks are average. She isn't big, but isn't a toothpick like a lot of Japanese girls. She is a definite MILF, not too heavy on the M and still has the ILF part. Think of it was the hot aunt you would fuck if you got the chance. But overall she was doing it for me. Also, I think she had a tongue piercing, which is different for Japan.

She comments about how tall I am, which is nothing new to me, but I laugh and moved on. We went to the shower, came back and the fun began. Anri isn't too into kissing from what I could tell, but I was ok with that. She definitely knows what she is doing and knows how to make you feel good. During her CBJ, I was fingering her and I put 2 fingers in her. This shocked her and she kinda yelped. I asked "Daijobu" and she respond: "Bikkuri, demo kimochii." From the CBJ we went to sumata and boy does this chick put work in. I thought for a minute I had gotten FS, but she was just that good at making it feel natural. We changed position into missionary sumata and I popped. Just in time, because not 2 mins after I popped the timer when off. #buzzerbeater

What happened next made me fall for Anri. After clean up, she just started asking about how to say "ikku" in English. We then started talking about the differences about sex in Japan and America. IDK if she was just giving me the best GFE ever, but she seemed actually interested in having a dialog. If/When I go back to Seafari, she earned a recommendation. Moving on, we went back to the shower, I came back, got dressed, and she walked me to the curtain. This is not the last I'll see of this place, that is for sure. Hopefully, I can try another girl, but if Anri is there, she would be my for sure go to choice.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Anri is a sweet woman. She is open and wants you to enjoy your time. Definitely returning.