Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Relax-http://www.asian-feeling.net/castdisp.aspx?id=217

Date of Encounter:
May 8,2014

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins / 13,500 yen (13000 base, 1000 nomination, 500 sheet fee, -1000 coupon)

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese, Some English

Details of the Encounter:
Second shop of the three in one day tour.

I went to Asian Feeling a few days ago, so I thought I would try the other shop, Asian Relax. Also, Minami was working that day and I had read good things about her, so I thought why not.

Going in, the place is more closed off than Asian Feeling, but also a bit bigger. I went to the front and while I am ok with Japanese, for some reason I did the whole exchange in English which make me think the guy told Minami that I didn't speak Japanese, as she was surprised by this fact later.

After choosing my course I was shown to a room and I waited about 10 mins. In comes Minami, looking a bit rushed, so I think she just hopped from one person to the next which made me feel bad, but she eventually slowed down and everything was better for it. After the shower, we went back to the room and she started the massage. Now I understand I'm not the smallest guy in the world, but if you are going to comment on my size every 10 minutes, I'm not going the feel the greatest. Seriously, like every now and then she would say something like "You're going to kill me big boy." or "Wow, no room for me." It kinda turned me off, but also made me think maybe I should do something about the size of myself.

Anyway, after a good time on my massage, she flipped me and started the HJ. Now, from what I read she had some different techniques, and she used them, but when I asked about sumata, she didn't know the word, so I had to say: "On top". She giggled and said she learned a new word but did just fine in that position. After about 20 mins I was so close, but couldn't finish. I eventually thought about fucking a co-worker, and I popped. She congratulated me on cumming which was kinda strange, but I brushed past it. She cleaned me up, we showered, and went back to the room. She asked if I wanted more tea, I said I was fine and she walked me to the elevator. Overall, this was a good experience, but one that I hoped to get more out of. Minami is a cute girl and meets her reviews, but personally, I liked my girl at Asian Feeling better. I don't knock Minami at all, and if anything I would recommend her to other people, but personal preference and all.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think Asian Feeling/Relax will be a regular spot for me, but depending on the girls working, I may choose one shop over the other.

Met Minami a while ago and I had a very good time, she is very talented and skilled.

Met Minami a while ago and I had a very good time, she is very talented and skilled.

Yeah, she's good. Like I said in the review, she's a great girl to have, but personally, she didn't do it all for me.